|
traderethereum
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 04:24:26 AM |
|
If the purposes is DCA for a long term, you only need to focus on the date you buy and don't pay attention too much to the price. The price will be fluctuation and could delay your decision to buy at that time. If the date comes and that is the time to buy, you can directly buy without thinks much the price. If I want to track my investment, I can check it on the exchanges easily. If the price down, you get more bonuses to buy Bitcoin at low price so you can buy back or stay calm and follow your DCA plan.
|
|
|
|
|
pawanjain
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1021
Nothing lasts forever
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 06:48:26 AM |
|
I built Holden because I was tired of watching my Bitcoin conviction get shaken every time the market turned bearish. When BTC drops, fear spreads fast. Negative headlines are everywhere, people start calling the cycle over, and it becomes surprisingly easy to question a long-term plan you once believed in. Holden is built for long-term Bitcoin investors who want a calmer way to stay consistent. It deliberately does not show the BTC price, your portfolio value, or your profit and loss. Instead, it focuses on one simple question: How much Bitcoin have you accumulated over time? If your long-term goal is to own more BTC, short-term price movements shouldn’t have to dominate your attention. The market will move up and down, but your accumulation can keep moving forward. Holden turns your Bitcoin accumulation into a visual puzzle, making progress feel tangible and helping you focus on your next BTC milestone—not the next headline or candle. For long-term Bitcoin holders: how do you stay disciplined during bear markets? And what do you think about tracking BTC quantity instead of portfolio value? You can find more information in this link https://holden.under-gravity.comI appreciate your efforts to do something and your thought of accumulation over profits in the long term. But is the application even needed ? You can simply look at the block explorer to see how much you have accumulated till date. You can just have a public address handy and keep depositing in it whenever you can and watch your balance grow without even having to download any app for it.
|
|
|
|
|
L E G E N D A R Y
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 11:46:21 PM |
|
If the purposes is DCA for a long term, you only need to focus on the date you buy and don't pay attention too much to the price. The price will be fluctuation and could delay your decision to buy at that time. If the date comes and that is the time to buy, you can directly buy without thinks much the price. If I want to track my investment, I can check it on the exchanges easily. If the price down, you get more bonuses to buy Bitcoin at low price so you can buy back or stay calm and follow your DCA plan.
The real benefit of DCA is that it actually removes the need to constantly make new decisions about when to buy, in other words it completely removes the temptation to time the market. Which is literally the best approach when investing due to the volatility and unpredictable of the market, when we try to time the market, we often lose focus of long term goal and that my friend isn’t a good thing for anyone who wants to invest and actually make long term profit from investing.
|
|
|
|
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 4130
Merit: 3694
#kycfree ❎
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 12:13:52 AM |
|
Exactly, crypto dudes don't want to download anything that is new and not verified by anyone, especially if the site link looks like that but the site UI is smooth and too much AIantic, I know this is not a word haha.
Tracking my DCA in BTC is way easier for me without giving my personal information to anyone or downloading anything. I can use Bitmover's tool, which he recently added. But OP, if you can, then please make a website version where people can privately test the product, or at least add some pictures so we can get a better idea of what you have made.
Well, the new tool from Bitmover gives you an idea of what to expect in the future if you DCA, as you can see it calculates and shows you how DCA is effective. It's a good tool to those who can't do manual calculations. To me, I am using the spreadsheet template from Coingecko; it requires an API, but if you are just tracking BTC, it won't hit your limit. More templates from here: https://www.coingecko.com/en/api/templatesWe just want to avoid any random apps nowadays because when they see the BTC price pumping, many scammers pop up around to look for victims. New apps like this are risky; we do not know what is behind the app.
|
|
|
|
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1165
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 06:14:03 PM |
|
Well, the new tool from Bitmover gives you an idea of what to expect in the future if you DCA, as you can see it calculates and shows you how DCA is effective. It's a good tool to those who can't do manual calculations. To me, I am using the spreadsheet template from Coingecko; it requires an API, but if you are just tracking BTC, it won't hit your limit. More templates from here: https://www.coingecko.com/en/api/templatesWe just want to avoid any random apps nowadays because when they see the BTC price pumping, many scammers pop up around to look for victims. New apps like this are risky; we do not know what is behind the app. Bro, I quickly checked if he has added a future valuation calculation feature too. When you said what to expect in the future! While it is still the same, entering old data to see what we could have made, but I don't really think we should use this to find out the future move of BTC and profits we can make. Because the future is going to be completely different. I did not use this template because I did not know it existed haha. I think they introduced it recently. Like, I have my own spreadsheet from 2024, and since then I have not changed it, just using it and adding, modifying it with time. But this template spreadsheet seems really good. I also want to avoid anything that I have to download.
|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | BTC XMR DAI LTC Fees 0.8% |
|
|
|
savetheFORUM
Full Member
 

Activity: 1652
Merit: 143
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 09:05:24 PM |
|
I still can't think why it does not show price of bitcoins or our portfolio value? Isn't that the primary thing we check once we log in? I am sure a lot of users would think of it the same way. We can't keep accumulating bitcoins if we do not know how our portfolio has done so far. It is still understandable for the spot markets where we invest for a really long time but what if anyone wants to try out futures using Holden? Those users would simply play with fire without knowing their profit/loss.
Yes, your bot can be useful for you but you can't expect others to use it just because you like the features. Let's not forget that almost every 4th individual here in cryptos is or has been a developer so building such bots is not really a task. You can continue using that bot if you are able to stay in the market.
|
|
|
|
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 5244
Health is Wealth, Alhamdulillah 🙏🙏
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 09:54:04 PM |
|
I appreciate your efforts to do something and your thought of accumulation over profits in the long term. But is the application even needed ? You can simply look at the block explorer to see how much you have accumulated till date. You can just have a public address handy and keep depositing in it whenever you can and watch your balance grow without even having to download any app for it.
Apps are what is trending now and we basically have an App for anything you can think about so I understand people needing these apps but like you said, I don't also think they're necessary. If anything, always monitoring your Bitcoin investment isn't a better choice then just forgetting about it until you're ready to take profits. The traditional ways of doing things are all changing and while change is good still some things aren't supposed to be changed that much like we having automatic investing apps that buys Bitcoin or any other assets for you according to your settings but all this takes out the fun in investing including the knowledge and experience it teaches you when you do them with intentions and not just because you have set up an app to do things for you.
|
|
|
|
AVE5
Sr. Member
  
Online
Activity: 1050
Merit: 370
Winning & Loosing is the option. Take a decision
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 10:03:26 PM |
|
When BTC drops, fear spreads fast. Negative headlines are everywhere, people start calling the cycle over, and it becomes surprisingly easy to question a long-term plan you once believed in.
If you've also studied and understand that bitcoin is a volatile asset which in several experiences has been exercising market activities in the speculative 4 year's cycles, you should know that bitcoin has seasons of bearishness and bullishness. And moreover, bitcoin is a speculative asset that any of the market events has the influence to manipulate investor's decisions while those that loses control of their emotions are usually trapped against their investment goals. Take it or not, there're certain people who're forced to sell because they're skeptic with the current price behavior being discouraging while some out of excitement are in rush to buy bitcoin because the market price is on streaks increases. But as for trading, your emotions will always be entangled with the short term behaviour while you stays safer if you're holding in the long term.
|
|
|
|
fighter2627
Full Member
 

Activity: 265
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 04:20:35 AM |
|
I am more confident on what I am doing now, aside from this Bitcoin has some risk anyway, so I'll probably add another risk, no of course.
Maybe this will be a problem later while I'm doing a dca for bitcoin, which I've been doing for a few years now. Although the op may have good intentions in what he's sharing, maybe other people who want to try this thing should just be vigilant.
|
|
|
|
|
M47AK16
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 05:38:18 PM |
|
If the purposes is DCA for a long term, you only need to focus on the date you buy and don't pay attention too much to the price. The price will be fluctuation and could delay your decision to buy at that time. If the date comes and that is the time to buy, you can directly buy without thinks much the price. If I want to track my investment, I can check it on the exchanges easily. If the price down, you get more bonuses to buy Bitcoin at low price so you can buy back or stay calm and follow your DCA plan.
The real benefit of DCA is that it actually removes the need to constantly make new decisions about when to buy, in other words it completely removes the temptation to time the market. Which is literally the best approach when investing due to the volatility and unpredictable of the market, when we try to time the market, we often lose focus of long term goal and that my friend isn’t a good thing for anyone who wants to invest and actually make long term profit from investing. And yet I see a number of tools being build around DCA to make it more easier. I think it is already easier the way it is and does not really need any more bots like the one listed by OP. When it comes to DCA, we are simply investing money without having any thought about withdrawals so the profits are guaranteed most of the times. We do not even need to check the latest price or even the profit loss if we are simply investing using DCA. We can still check the position once a quarter but that is not required and I think trackers like the one build by OP can be somewhat useful for the ones who do not want to log into their exchanges to make the purchase.
|
|
|
|
|
macson
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 05:32:13 PM |
|
So basically this is just a tracker app without prices, without any info on profit/loss, and news --- it's really that simple. But I don't think this is that interesting to many people, since we can get tracker apps that are more reliable and offer more meaningful features.
And I see that this app seems to be made from a coding vibe? it's just less trustworthy and I wouldn't try to download it to my device.
|
|
|
|
|
tbterryboy
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 06:51:05 PM |
|
Well, the new tool from Bitmover gives you an idea of what to expect in the future if you DCA, as you can see it calculates and shows you how DCA is effective. It's a good tool to those who can't do manual calculations. To me, I am using the spreadsheet template from Coingecko; it requires an API, but if you are just tracking BTC, it won't hit your limit. More templates from here: https://www.coingecko.com/en/api/templatesWe just want to avoid any random apps nowadays because when they see the BTC price pumping, many scammers pop up around to look for victims. New apps like this are risky; we do not know what is behind the app. Bro, I quickly checked if he has added a future valuation calculation feature too. When you said what to expect in the future! While it is still the same, entering old data to see what we could have made, but I don't really think we should use this to find out the future move of BTC and profits we can make. Because the future is going to be completely different. I did not use this template because I did not know it existed haha. I think they introduced it recently. Like, I have my own spreadsheet from 2024, and since then I have not changed it, just using it and adding, modifying it with time. But this template spreadsheet seems really good. I also want to avoid anything that I have to download. Most of us would not prefer downloading anything even if it looks like a regular spreadsheet. This is often taken into consideration by the devs and not everything needs to be downloaded. The spreadsheet from Coingecko is a useful one but I still do not rely completely on those sheets. Yes, I would use it as a guide so I can make future decisions accordingly but solely relying on these spreadsheets can be a risk because these sheets mostly rely on the historical data. I too used to manage the spreadsheet a year back now I have left it over to AI now. I do not spend any of my time in managing those sheets because I have a few prompts that gets the same work done within a few minutes.
|
|
|
|
|
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1165
|
 |
October 08, 2026, 06:27:16 PM |
|
Most of us would not prefer downloading anything even if it looks like a regular spreadsheet. This is often taken into consideration by the devs and not everything needs to be downloaded. The spreadsheet from Coingecko is a useful one but I still do not rely completely on those sheets. Yes, I would use it as a guide so I can make future decisions accordingly but solely relying on these spreadsheets can be a risk because these sheets mostly rely on the historical data.
I too used to manage the spreadsheet a year back now I have left it over to AI now. I do not spend any of my time in managing those sheets because I have a few prompts that gets the same work done within a few minutes.
Yep, we should not download even if the platforms are trusted and widely used because, in the light of recent events, CrypToRank has been breached in the same way, and people lost their emails and wallet tracking details in this breach. So those who connected their wallets or added their wallet addresses in these trackers to track their holdings lost this data, and hackers now not only have access to the trackers, but they can access the emails too. This discussion already happened at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5592607.0But bro, you should not leave such tasks to AI, although Google Spreadsheet has built in Gemini. But I avoid that because we should not give our information to AI, even how much we are buying or selling.
|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | BTC XMR DAI LTC Fees 0.8% |
|
|
|
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 2692
|
 |
October 08, 2026, 07:32:54 PM |
|
I liked the idea, but I couldn't find any information about the application. Is it open source or not? I prefer not to download apps unless they are open source and trustworthy.
I encourage applications for holding Bitcoin only without monitoring prices, because monitoring prices daily makes Bitcoin holders anxious and stressed and may cause fear for those with weak hands and panic selling, so it is best to accumulate and accumulate only.
|
|
|
|
|
SamReomo
|
 |
Today at 03:34:57 AM |
|
I liked the idea, but I couldn't find any information about the application. Is it open source or not? I prefer not to download apps unless they are open source and trustworthy.
There is actually no need to down an application if someone's goal is to invest in Bitcoin and I agree when an application isn't open source then one should avoid downloading such type of application at any cost. These days scammers and hackers use various techniques to hide malware inside the application that is fully undetected by anti virus software so for ones own safety it is better to avoid downloading and installing of applications that are closed source. I personally think that for Bitcoin investment one needs no such tool.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
|