Seems like an interesting service, I will give it a try later.
One thing that's not very attractive: in order to pay for the subscription you MUST send funds from you own EVM wallet. In my opinion, that's not cool. I don't wanna dox my wallet, neither do I want to create a new burner wallet and fund it just to pay for this service.
If you're serious about it, you have to have a way to pay for the services anonymously, preferably via sending from a CEX but other payment options such as BTC (is a must actually), LTC, XMR, ZEC would be good.
Thanks for the feedback, and you were right. We dropped subscriptions entirely.
Everything is now free: the live funding board, the trader list and Telegram alerts, no payment and no wallet needed.
The bots (copy a Hyperliquid trader, TradingView signals, hedged funding carry) run in your own accounts via
trade-only API keys that cannot withdraw; we only earn a small Hyperliquid builder fee (0.02-0.035%) on trades
the bot places. No sign-up, no email: rivemont.xyz/app