Bitcoin Forum
October 04, 2026, 09:28:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitget one of the Nigerian most used cex hacked  (Read 1197 times)
Pablo-wood
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 938
Merit: 316



View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 05:14:36 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2026, 05:44:49 PM by Pablo-wood
Merited by Fiatless (1)
 #101


 Well Bitget has done well by giving customers hope that they'll withdraw their fubds tomorrow, hopefully they'll keep to their promise and not ruin their reputation like Bitmart has done.
According to recent update I learnt Bitget resumed withdrawal from September 28 although I haven't confirmed if anyone has successfully withdrawn their assets.

Crypto exchange Bitget will begin restoring withdrawal services today (28 September) following a security incident that resulted in the transfer of approximately $387.5m in digital assets to attacker-controlled addresses.
It was reported that bitcoin withdrawal began on 28th, ETH on the 29th and USDT on the 30th it will be informative to confirm if anyone using bitget has successfully withdrawn their assets or done transactions within the exchange.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K
 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
98%
RTP


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HIGH
ODDS


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

███████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀
DubemIfedigbo001
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1176
Merit: 742


Let love lead


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 05:42:56 PM
Merited by igebotz (3)
 #102


 Well Bitget has done well by giving customers hope that they'll withdraw their fubds tomorrow, hopefully they'll keep to their promise and not ruin their reputation like Bitmart has done.
According to recent update I learnt bybit resumed withdrawal from September 28 although I haven't confirmed if anyone has successfully withdrawn their assets.
I think you mean Bitget.

All Withdrawals and P2P services was restored today from 9AM according to their updates, but I don't know if anyone have successfully used these services. I'll like it someone confirm that's everything is working smoothly now.

They really need to be back, they're fast losing clients to ByBIT especially, and ByBIT already has an interesting feature to know merchants who use automated payments those with blue diamond attached to their profile, I've used it 3 times now and it's making sense with zero delays.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
PremiumcryptoHub
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 784
Merit: 395



View Profile
Today at 02:31:43 AM
Last edit: Today at 02:51:06 AM by PremiumcryptoHub
 #103


 Well Bitget has done well by giving customers hope that they'll withdraw their fubds tomorrow, hopefully they'll keep to their promise and not ruin their reputation like Bitmart has done.
According to recent update I learnt Bitget resumed withdrawal from September 28 although I haven't confirmed if anyone has successfully withdrawn their assets.

Crypto exchange Bitget will begin restoring withdrawal services today (28 September) following a security incident that resulted in the transfer of approximately $387.5m in digital assets to attacker-controlled addresses.
It was reported that bitcoin withdrawal began on 28th, ETH on the 29th and USDT on the 30th it will be informative to confirm if anyone using bitget has successfully withdrawn their assets or done transactions within the exchange.
Yes what you mentioned is correct as they have restarted the withdrawal process of bitcoin, ethereum, and other coins including USDT, BNB as they said. I had some bitcoins on this exchange that I was able to withdraw after they started their withdrawal process.

But you should note that their Ethereum block chain network only has robinhood on chain withdrawals disabled and using the lighting network Bitcoin withdrawals are disabled but USDT withdrawals are allowed from all networks,however their P2P service is already launched and they have fully established a $309 million protection fund.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!