|
TedMosby (OP)
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 07:54:34 AM Last edit: September 26, 2026, 09:56:22 AM by TedMosby |
|
Some of you may only play on casinos/sportsbooks to have fun and make money, while others take it more seriously by joining referral programs. I am sure you already know how referral programs work, so no need to explain more about it. For your reference, I asked AI which casino offers the highest commission from referral programs, and I am surprised that there's a casino that offers up to 65% revenue share. Imagine, you get a bigger share compared to the casino itself. I won't mention it here, you can find it by yourself. I am a bit curious about how people run referral programs. - For those who currently or have had experience running such programs, do you have any specific strategy to make people use your referral link? For example, sharing commission or offering other benefits directly from you. Or is it purely from community building and trust?
- For those who use referral links, what makes you use a referral link? Because you trust the referrer? Is there any additional benefit like I mentioned that makes you do that?
One more question, are there any gambling platforms that offer commission sharing with referrals as a promotional feature, similar to what some exchanges have?  Illustration pic of that feature. UPDATED:I already read all of your replies, and I think I need to clarify this topic because I feel I didn't ask it correctly. I did not ask you how and where to promote a referral link, but it's more about the conversion. You may get many views, many clicks, but can't convert those people to be your referrals. [...]
|
|
|
|
|
Nrcewker
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 08:08:52 AM |
|
For those who currently or have had experience running such programs, do you have any specific strategy to make people use your referral link?
I remember back in the day, we used to have a casino called luckygames.io here. It was the first crypto casino to offer multiple altcoins. At that time I used to upload gambling videos on YouTube for Bitsler and Primedice. I didnt want to earn referrals but I posted another video about that casino and the video went viral because of its catchy thumbnail and title. I made around 700 referrals from that video alone. I dont remember the commission rate, but I got around 0.025 BTC in total from referral earnings. So if you ask me about a strategy I would say using social media, specifically YouTube would be the best way to promote it. You dont have to show your face. I just used my voice and the video and my referral link got a lot of attention. So try YouTube or Instagram and let us know how it goes. For those who use referral links, what makes you use a referral link? Because you trust the referrer? Is there any additional benefit like I mentioned that makes you do that?
There is no additional benefit I feel. I only join through someone’s referral link because they are my friends and its hard to say no to them. And yes as asked in the question, I trust the referrer and I also want to let them make some money from my bets too. 
|
|
|
|
|
|
Accardo
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 08:19:31 AM |
|
I've had clicks from Instagram, before my account was removed for violating rules, which didn't convert. I literary fixed my stake referral link on the profile page, then participated mostly in big streaming pages, where most gamblers hang around on Instagram. After the experience, I noticed two things about affiliate marketing, it's either you have a huge fan page or you spend high on ads.
While it costs to do this through ads, some platforms like Meta do not allow ads from pages with no license attached to the casino they're promoting, but cloaking helps advertisers bypass this restriction for marketers with no license, they trick the crawler into a false landing page different from what users would see when they click on the Ad.
I love to do referral marketing, because it's a good thing to earn while you sleep, this dream could only come through when the ads converts, and I trust the platforms, many companies keep to their own side of the bargain.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
batang_bitcoin
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 08:35:33 AM |
|
- For those who currently or have had experience running such programs, do you have any specific strategy to make people use your referral link? For example, sharing commission or offering benefits directly from you. Or is it purely from community building and trust?
- For those who use referral links, what makes you use a referral link? Because you trust the referrer? Is there any additional benefit like I mentioned that makes you do that?
If there's something that have enticed me by answering some of my questions and the benefits that I'll get from it. I think those who are honest by doing blogs and strategies that can be read makes people use the referrals. I've done that in the past and in some referrals of getting online, I think as long as you did something helpful to the potential referrals, they'll sign up to your link. One more question, are there any gambling platforms that offer commission sharing with referrals as a promotional feature, similar to what some exchanges have?
Isn't it that most of them are? as long as they allow to share referral links, I think all of them do.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
swogerino
Legendary

Activity: 4018
Merit: 1265
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 08:47:56 AM |
|
The only good ways are always the same I think, the first and foremost is someone who streams a lot of gambling videos who throws the link in there, when also sponsored by a casino itself, it will add some bonus you receive if you join under him, you can try to do the same as these guys. Second is to have a fine polished website with a lot of professional SEO and lots of visitors, of course the site talks about gambling. Last you can use traffic sharing websites where people show their links and you show them yours, also some forums and similar websites.
|
|
|
|
Oshosondy
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1539
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 09:32:36 AM |
|
For those who use referral links, what makes you use a referral link? Because you trust the referrer? Is there any additional benefit like I mentioned that makes you do that?
I use referral link if I know the person, but I make sure the site he is referring me is also legit. There are cases that the site will not be legit. A friend has referred me to two sites before that are ponzi schemes and not gamble site or any legit site. So I make sure I investigated about the site very well before I will register.
|
|
|
|
|
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 10:44:52 AM |
|
- For those who currently or have had experience running such programs, do you have any specific strategy to make people use your referral link? For example, sharing commission or offering benefits directly from you. Or is it purely from community building and trust?
- For those who use referral links, what makes you use a referral link? Because you trust the referrer? Is there any additional benefit like I mentioned that makes you do that?
I only share referral link to friends and I don't have to convince them to register, they are already gamblers looking for a good site, so they always register with my link and sometimes too they can refer me to a site, just like that. There was this telegram page I was following before and also an account on X, the strategy that the guy normally use to convince followers to register with his link is by doing airtime giveaway and he also share free prediction with his community every day, and he still rewards members that refers people to the group. He already has won the trust of a lot of people because he had so much followers and I believe he makes a lot of money from the promotion program that allows him do the giveaway that he normally do. Normally, I don't use referral link randomly but if I do, that means it's coming from a trusted person or a source that I can not resist, for example, there are some contest or campaigns that will require one to sign up using the provided referral link.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
Hispo
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 3213
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 10:46:31 AM |
|
I have never shared my referral links from both casinos and also exchanges because I am aware I am not the kind of person who could get an important volume of people to use my link, so I have rather used the links of others in order to register to services. On the reason why I do that : because I genuinely want to support the person who is behind the link. They usually are content creators or influencers who have hundreds of thousands or even millions of people who follow their content, so it makes sense some people who like their work would use their link, knowing that translates to money in the pocket of the influencer.
Even Trezor, who specializes in hardware wallet, have their own referral program.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
L E G E N D A R Y
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 11:03:52 AM |
|
For those who use referral links, what makes you use a referral link? Because you trust the referrer? Is there any additional benefit like I mentioned that makes you do that?
I use referral link if I know the person, but I make sure the site he is referring me is also legit. There are cases that the site will not be legit. A friend has referred me to two sites before that are ponzi schemes and not gamble site or any legit site. So I make sure I investigated about the site very well before I will register. Well just because a referral link comes from someone you know doesn’t automatically mean the platform is trustworthy. Sometimes, even the person referring you or who sent you the referral link may just also be ignorant the platform’s illegitimacy because someone they trust equally referred the platform to them and they accepted it without doing their own research. And sometimes, we just may not get any evidence to really know they are not legit, not until maybe we’ve heard one or two testimonies from a few users. That’s why it’s crucial to only risk what one can actually afford to lose, even though the platform may look legit or comes highly recommended.
|
|
|
|
|
DPHOR
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 11:08:38 AM |
|
When talking about referral program I can't barely recall or remember when I have joined such program because I know that I do not have specific places to share my referral link, if you talks about sharing them knowing social media, well I do not usually like to post such thing over there as most of the people I have as friends on media are my true real friends which I know if whatever happened to them they could directly be asking me about the site as if I am connected to them. This made me not to always keep sharing anything like this, instead I gamble for entertainment without involving myself with any specific task to meet up. I do use the little amount I can afford to gamble with to bet and whenever it's exhausted then I quit till the next funding time to continue gambling again.
|
|
|
|
Oshosondy
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1539
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 11:27:50 AM |
|
Well just because a referral link comes from someone you know doesn’t automatically mean the platform is trustworthy. Sometimes, even the person referring you or who sent you the referral link may just also be ignorant the platform’s illegitimacy because someone they trust equally referred the platform to them and they accepted it without doing their own research.
I know who this has happened to before. The person was blaming his friend, that he wanted to scam him. I told him that no, that his friend may also not know about it that he should let him know that it is scam. No one should believe a referral link from a friend until the site has been investigated and also making sure that the official link of the referral started the link. All these are simple to know, but many people are ignorant about it.
|
|
|
|
|
L E G E N D A R Y
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 11:48:30 AM |
|
I know who this has happened to before. The person was blaming his friend, that he wanted to scam him. I told him that no, that his friend may also not know about it that he should let him know that it is scam. No one should believe a referral link from a friend until the site has been investigated and also making sure that the official link of the referral started the link. All these are simple to know, but many people are ignorant about it.
True, but where the real problem often lies is the point of externally verifying the authenticity of a platform. Because a lot of these scam platforms knows just how to cover their tracks, even though they have previous bad records, you still would find it difficult to uncover because they’ve thoroughly made sure to cover them up from the public. Some even go as far as buying and paying fake reviews and good remarks from fake users, just to make the platform more believable. And if people cannot really have a good source to verify these platforms, they just delve into it and losses becomes inevitable.
|
|
|
|
MikeSorino
Newbie

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 12:11:31 PM |
|
- For those who use referral links, what makes you use a referral link? Because you trust the referrer? Is there any additional benefit like I mentioned that makes you do that?
Trust is basically the whole thing for me, I'll only click a ref link from someone whose posts/content I've actually followed for a while. A flashy commission percentage means nothing if I don't know the person behind it.
|
|
|
|
|
|
AmaGold70
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 02:19:35 PM |
|
Gamblers sometimes make good money from gambling, but high risk is involved compared to referral program. While you loose money gambling, you don't loose anything referring people, but the number of people you refer depends on the strategy used. How referral program works with gambling platforms. You get registered with a gambling company, and engage in their referral program, you will be given a link, and whoever join the gambling platform with your link, the gambling company will give you your own referral commission. However referral commission differs, and terms, and conditions are also attached depending on the gambling company.
|
|
|
|
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1915
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 02:56:21 PM |
|
[b•[/b]For those who currently or have had experience running such programs, do you have any specific strategy to make people use your referral link? For example, sharing commission or offering other benefits directly from you. Or is it purely from community building and trust?
Never, even though there are several of my friends who ask for my referral for sports betting, I never give it to them, when our referrals are not in line with what they want, of course I am the one to blame, let them be independent in sports betting, Let those who feel the risk, enjoy the knowledge they have, gambling and betting references are not a benchmark for us to win, honestly what percentage of gamblers who use other people's references can win, maybe almost none. •For those who use referral links, what makes you use a referral link? Because you trust the referrer? Is there any additional benefit like I mentioned that makes you do that?
I have been gambling in sports betting for quite a long time, until now I have never used anyone's references and taken other people's betting references, in my view every sports match is different, even though it is the same player and team, so what's the benefit? other people's referrals, If the reference can win bets accurately, of course that person will do it himself. The effective sports betting strategy that I am currently using, I never place bets on all matches, I will bet on a team that I really understand well, whether it's statistics, data analysis, etc. There are no references that I can trust in gambling.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
Alvin_talk
Full Member
 

Activity: 392
Merit: 177
I don't want peace, I love problem always
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 03:31:20 PM |
|
- For those who use referral links, what makes you use a referral link? Because you trust the referrer? Is there any additional benefit like I mentioned that makes you do that?
Yes, the very first thing I consider before clicking on any affiliate link is the reputation of the person involved. I ask questions like: has he/she involved in promoting any shady programme in the past? So you can see that trust is very important in this process. Another thing that makes me click such affiliate links are the bonuses. When you register in these casinos using affiliate links you have the privilege of more bonuses and rakeback. Without any these mention above, I can't click any random link.
|
|
|
|
|
Sobz
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 03:53:35 PM |
|
For those who use referral links, what makes you use a referral link? Because you trust the referrer? Is there any additional benefit like I mentioned that makes you do that?
I use referral link if I know the person, but I make sure the site he is referring me is also legit. There are cases that the site will not be legit. A friend has referred me to two sites before that are ponzi schemes and not gamble site or any legit site. So I make sure I investigated about the site very well before I will register. Trying a gambling site through a friends referral link is not even enough to think the gambling site is a good one. It is possible that the person is just promoting the gambling site because they have something to benefit from it. Trusting people and accepting things based on the trust you have for them is not a good way of making good choices and this has made many into regrettable mistakes. Choosing a gambling site should be based on what you know about the gambling site and not because of others opinion.
|
|
|
|
r_victory
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1046
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 03:55:58 PM |
|
The best approach is to create content without making false promises and to be transparent and sincere in your analysis. This generates reciprocity, where the reader, in the case of a blog, will feel trust and want to reciprocate in some way. You can use a call to action (CTA) such as: by signing up through your link, they will be helping to maintain the blog, YouTube channel, or platform through which you connect with your audience. This usually works well.
|
| ...AoBT... | | ▄▄█████████████████▄▄ ███████████████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | The Alliance of Bitcointalk Translators | | | | │ | | ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ▄███████████████▄ ▄███████████████████▄ ▄█████████████████████▄ ▄███████████████████████▄ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ▀███████████████████████▀ ▀█████████████████████▀ ▀███████████████████▀ ▀███████████████▀ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ | . ..JOIN US.. | | │ | | ▄███████████████████████▄ █████████████████████████ █████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████ ██████████▀██████████████ █████▄▄███████▄▄▀████████ █████████▄▀▄██▀▀█████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀████████████ ▀███████████████████████▀ █████ ██████████
| . ..HIRE US.. | | │ |
|
|
|
Tetu100
Full Member
 
Online
Activity: 406
Merit: 161
Consistence keeps you more relevant in life.
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 04:04:51 PM |
|
- For those who use referral links, what makes you use a referral link? Because you trust the referrer? Is there any additional benefit like I mentioned that makes you do that?
Sometimes I do use a referral link but not just because of any extra thing that is at stake or any personal gain but mostly if I really trust the sender and it has to be someone I know personally . And again, even if I know the person in question I still have to do my research to be sure before investing in it to avoid falling victim of scam. This days links are not to be easily trusted, so it's better we verify before running into one all because it was sent by a friend, else we learn the hard way.
|
|
|
|
|
Queen uloma
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 08:33:12 PM |
|
For those who use referral links, what makes you use a referral link? Because you trust the referrer? Is there any additional benefit like I mentioned that makes you do that?
I use referral link if I know the person, but I make sure the site he is referring me is also legit. There are cases that the site will not be legit. A friend has referred me to two sites before that are ponzi schemes and not gamble site or any legit site. So I make sure I investigated about the site very well before I will register. Referral from someone that you trust, doesn’t necessarily mean that the website is actually legit. You still need to do your own research before proceeding to register, because someone you know can unknowingly refer you to scam or Ponzi scheme without you even knowing.
|
|
|
|
|