Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2026, 03:29:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Referral Strategy Works Best for Casino/Sportsbook?  (Read 304 times)
uneng
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2898
Merit: 859


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
September 25, 2026, 09:36:29 PM
 #21

After social influencers took control of this industry, referral links aren't worthy to be promoted anymore by average gamblers who used to promote their links through facebook and twitter. People sign up on casinos by watching the youtubers and streamers they follow.

But without any doubts, it would be much more interesting if gamblers signed up through referral links which shared commission with them, accordingly to the profit they generate for the referrer. Hardly ever you will find websites which allow that feature, though. So at same time, it's hard for referrers to keep control of what referrals are active, how much they are generating and how to distribute the commission back in a fair way.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
el che
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 763
Merit: 451



View Profile
September 25, 2026, 09:55:22 PM
 #22

If a casino or sportsbook is offering a 65% revenue share, you have to look at the fine print because numbers that high usually mean they are calculating it off Gross Gaming Revenue minus a massive admin fee or the platform is sketchy enough to offset the payout.

As for how people actually get clicks, building trust in a community is the only way that works long term. Nobody is clicking a random ref link just because you posted it in a dead thread. Most successful guys either provide real value like tracking stats, running independent contests or sharing actual insights or they offer a direct rakeback split back to the user as an incentive.

When I use someone's link, it usually comes down to trust and whether they actually contribute something useful to the forum. If a regular member who knows their stuff drops a link and I'm signing up anyway, I'd rather give them the commission than some faceless house. But if a platform has a built in referral sharing feature where they automatically kick a percentage back to the player natively, that's a whole different game and a great perk.

Moreno233
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 1190
Merit: 475


Trust the process, imbibe consistency


View Profile
September 25, 2026, 09:59:06 PM
 #23

I use referral link if I know the person, but I make sure the site he is referring me is also legit. There are cases that the site will not be legit. A friend has referred me to two sites before that are ponzi schemes and not gamble site or any legit site. So I make sure I investigated about the site very well before I will register.
Referral from someone that you trust, doesn’t necessarily mean that the website is actually legit. You still need to do your own research before proceeding to register, because someone you know can unknowingly refer you to scam or Ponzi scheme without you even knowing.
This is true but if the person is an active player, he would have tested the casino before referring them to others. The obly time this will be a challenge is if the person is not a gambler but simply aiming to earn from the referrals which is common to see. This way the person may not have tested the platform yet but just interested in what he can get as commission.  











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Davidvictorson
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1848
Merit: 989



View Profile
September 25, 2026, 10:05:46 PM
 #24

The only good ways are always the same I think, the first and foremost is someone who streams a lot of gambling videos who throws the link in there, when also sponsored by a casino itself, it will add some bonus you receive if you join under him, you can try to do the same as these guys. Second is to have a fine polished website with a lot of professional SEO and lots of visitors, of course the site talks about gambling. Last you can use traffic sharing websites where people show their links and you show them yours, also some forums and similar websites.
In my country, how this works is that especially for those who are into skit, they find a way to mention the code for viewers to use and get some bonus or discount when signing up to the casino using that code. Quite interestingly, these skit makers usually have thousands of views, and since sports betting has become a widely discussed topic on the Internet I am sure that they can convert those clicks into sign ups where they would eventually get paid based on commission. Now I do not know if they have an agreement with the casino or if they are doing it for themselves. I’ll be it. These is one of the strategies being employed for referrals.

lombok
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1218
Merit: 354



View Profile WWW
September 25, 2026, 10:27:02 PM
 #25

After social influencers took control of this industry, referral links aren't worthy to be promoted anymore by average gamblers who used to promote their links through facebook and twitter. People sign up on casinos by watching the youtubers and streamers they follow.

But without any doubts, it would be much more interesting if gamblers signed up through referral links which shared commission with them, accordingly to the profit they generate for the referrer. Hardly ever you will find websites which allow that feature, though. So at same time, it's hard for referrers to keep control of what referrals are active, how much they are generating and how to distribute the commission back in a fair way.
Indeed, typical online bettors have been severely inhibited in their ability to promote without the backing of video content creator. The internet now attracts viewers to sign up using TV personalities, and as they grow more accustomed to this, manual link sharing in social media is becoming extinct.

The concept of equally rewarding commissions startles ready to speak a hugely appealing business to an untouched user. The absence of technology tools for monitoring referral performance leaves users at disadvantage in terms of being able to fairly distribute profits across users, thus reducing users flexibility in regard to how they split up the profits among themselves.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K
 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
98%
RTP


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HIGH
ODDS


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

███████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Silverstonez
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 350
Merit: 175


Come feel at home, at silverbird Republic.


View Profile
September 25, 2026, 11:23:28 PM
 #26

I have not actually run a referral program before and I don’t have much idea how it’s being handled. I have used a referral link several times and what made me used it was because I trust the referral otherwise I wouldn’t used it. So I’m more focused on gambling to have fun and entertain myself with the amount of money I can comfortably afford to spend, and it doesn’t matter whether I win or lose but winning makes the experience more exciting and rewarding.
yahoo62278
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4466
Merit: 5535


Contact @yahoo62278 on telegram for marketing


View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 01:42:04 AM
 #27

Some of you may only play on casinos/sportsbooks to have fun and make money, while others take it more seriously by joining referral programs. I am sure you already know how referral programs work, so no need to explain more about it.

For your reference, I asked AI which casino offers the highest commission from referral programs, and I am surprised that there's a casino that offers up to 65% revenue share. Imagine, you get a bigger share compared to the casino itself. I won't mention it here, you can find it by yourself.

I am a bit curious about how people run referral programs.

  • For those who currently or have had experience running such programs, do you have any specific strategy to make people use your referral link? For example, sharing commission or offering other benefits directly from you. Or is it purely from community building and trust?
  • For those who use referral links, what makes you use a referral link? Because you trust the referrer? Is there any additional benefit like I mentioned that makes you do that?

One more question, are there any gambling platforms that offer commission sharing with referrals as a promotional feature, similar to what some exchanges have?




Illustration pic of that feature.
Revenue share referral programs suck bad. Its great for you to earn but you are rooting for the player to lose so you get paid. I prefer the lower % wager based programs where a player can win and you still make money.


..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
yhiaali3
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2680



View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 03:05:17 AM
 #28

I am not very confident that the casino can pay 65% on referral programs unless perhaps after meeting very difficult conditions such as bringing in a large number of new active players monthly or exceeding a certain financial threshold for the casino's profits from these players (e.g., $10,000 per month).

In any case, referral programs are profitable, but they primarily require you to have an active account and a large number of followers on social media. But personally, I am not interested in referral programs because I am not active on social media, and this requires a lot of work and time.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
jcojci
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 1960
Merit: 206


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 05:32:08 AM
 #29

Some people sharing commission to their downline and offers other benefits which makes many people interest to join under them. But others just share their referral link on their social media and wait for people to join. Many ways they can use to catch potential members under them so they willing to do that ways. I tried before but not gets much so I don't too serious using this ways and only waiting for any people who wants to join under me.

TedMosby (OP)
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1386
Merit: 579



View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 09:53:45 AM
 #30

I already read all of your replies, and I think I need to clarify this topic because I feel I didn't ask it correctly. I did not ask you how and where to promote a referral link, but it's more about the conversion. You may get many views, many clicks, but can't convert those people to be your referrals.

Based on all the replies that I read here, I see trust is like the main factor that makes you register on casinos through a referrer's link. Most of you who use a referral link to register use your friends' links because you trust them.

Some also use influencers'/reviewers' links on social media or blogs because they find these people helpful. Another reason is because it's a requirement to join a campaign.

But even if you trust these people, doing your own research about the casino/sportsbook is still needed. You need to check out the legitimacy of the casino/sportsbook. Bonuses or other benefits are second to "trust in your referrer", correct?



[...]
Revenue share referral programs suck bad. Its great for you to earn but you are rooting for the player to lose so you get paid. I prefer the lower % wager based programs where a player can win and you still make money.

Yeah, maybe it looks like the referrer is on the casino/bookie side. But if we see it from a different angle, the referrer also helps people get a small amount of their money back. But for sure, this only works if the revenue the casino/sportsbook makes from our referrals is positive.

But the problem is there are some casinos/sportsbooks that still apply negative carryover, which can lead the referrer to work just like a volunteer.

I also prefer a lower percentage based on both win/loss, I just don't know which one is the best that offers the best commission.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
sompitonov
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1508



View Profile
September 26, 2026, 10:16:29 AM
 #31

I am not very confident that the casino can pay 65% on referral programs unless perhaps after meeting very difficult conditions such as bringing in a large number of new active players monthly or exceeding a certain financial threshold for the casino's profits from these players (e.g., $10,000 per month).

In any case, referral programs are profitable, but they primarily require you to have an active account and a large number of followers on social media. But personally, I am not interested in referral programs because I am not active on social media, and this requires a lot of work and time.
I don't think it's possible to gather a huge number of referrals without maintaining a public presence. Only bloggers with massive audiences or perhaps X accounts featuring engaging content can really pull that off personally, I’m not the type to run something like that it’s probably just not for me. That said, the earnings can certainly be substantial far exceeding what we could make in a standard job so I might shift my priorities toward a public profile at some point, but definitely not right now.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Smartprofit
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3150
Merit: 2482



View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 10:59:41 AM
 #32

Personally, I see only two reasons for clicking referral links: either the expectation of a benefit or genuine gratitude. 🙋

I'm willing to click a referral link if I'm confident I'll receive some kind of economic benefit. For example, if I'm participating in a contest where the winnings are credited to my casino balance, it's beneficial for me to register at that casino using a referral link if it increases my chances of winning the contest (and, consequently, my chances of receiving a cash prize). I might also register using a referral link if it guarantees me bonuses and privileges at the casino itself.

I might also click a referral link out of gratitude. For example, I watched a video with detailed instructions on an effective gambling strategy (assuming such strategies actually work). I was so impressed and so grateful to the author of the video that I registered using their referral link. Something like this...🧖


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Jubilee58
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 406
Merit: 155



View Profile
September 26, 2026, 01:03:06 PM
 #33

I've had clicks from Instagram, before my account was removed for violating rules, which didn't convert. I literary fixed my stake referral link on the profile page, then participated mostly in big streaming pages, where most gamblers hang around on Instagram. After the experience, I noticed two things about affiliate marketing, it's either you have a huge fan page or you spend high on ads.

While it costs to do this through ads, some platforms like Meta do not allow ads from pages with no license attached to the casino they're promoting, but cloaking helps advertisers bypass this restriction for marketers with no license, they trick the crawler into a false landing page different from what users would see when they click on the Ad.

I love to do referral marketing, because it's a good thing to earn while you sleep, this dream could only come through when the ads converts, and I trust the platforms, many companies keep to their own side of the bargain.

You can make good money from referral programs or affiliate marketing on betting sites without the need to work everything. In some gambling platforms, you need to have your own website very active before you can participate while some might just need your email address. But before you make good money from affiliate marketing, you must have to reach out to reasonable number of gamblers that will click on your link, and get registered. I also discovered that these celebrities are more advantageous, and more successful in the gambling referral programs, they have wide range of fan base, and anything they post on line, their fans will likely opt for it, and that is how their commissions also increases, and the use of ads is another way your affiliate link can spread every where in the Internet. But while you can gamble only with small amount of money, and get free from any form of charges for gambling affiliate or referral programs may involve someone to spend some money on Google ads, and other promotional tools before you can be successful.

███████████    B I T L I S T        🔄 MIXERS     📈 EXCHANGES     🎰 CASINOS    ███████████
████████████████████     CATALOG CRYPTO WEBSITES #KYCFREE    ████████████████████
███████████    |   Bitcointalk Archive   |   Image Hosting   |  Currency Converter  |    ███████████
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!