Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2026, 06:05:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you actually check provably fair results?  (Read 913 times)
Perfectbaby
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1148
Merit: 650


Spinly.io - Next-gen Crypto iGaming Platform


View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 11:54:27 AM
 #61

I keep seeing “provably fair” listed as a big selling point for crypto casinos, but I’m curious how many people actually check their bets afterward. I’ve never seen anyone explain a result they verified themselves.

For me, the bigger question is what happens when it’s time to withdraw. A fair game doesn’t help much if the withdrawal rules are unclear or you only find out about KYC after winning.

Do you check the game results, or do you pay more attention to withdrawal terms and other players’ experiences?
Before I start using any casino I would have to see their records on their Ann thread if there are any much complaints about their games or how they are manipulating their games. However, before I also start playing in a particular site I also make sure to fully read about their withdrawal terms and conditions to also avoid much stories that touches the heart. Of course as we all know the probably fair is just a selling point which every casino do use to attract much gamblers into their gambling site but of a true I haven’t come across someone or people verifying how fair their games could be.


░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀
████░▄▄▄███████▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████░███
████████████░███
████████████░█▀

░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░███
████████████░███
████████████░███
████▄▄▄▄████░██▀
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀
████░█▀

░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀
█████████░▄▄▄
█████████░███
░▄░██████░██▀██▄
▀▀░██████░▀██▄██
████████████░█▀

░▄███████▀░▄██▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▄██
████████████░███
████████████░███
██░▄░███████░███
██░█░███████░███
████████████░███
████████████░█▀

░▄██████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
██████░███
██████░███
██████░███
██████░███████▀▄
██████░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀

░▄████▀██▄█████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
█████████████░███
█████░█░█████░███
█████░▀░█████░███
█████████████░█▀
██████████░▄▄▄
██████████░█▀
 
.....  Next−Gen Crypto iGaming  .....
| 
     Play now      
Joeboy
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 504
Merit: 342



View Profile
September 26, 2026, 12:04:36 PM
 #62

I don't bother to verify every single game I play since I am more better off sticking to a reputable casino that has been operating for a very long time, which has had a long history of processing timely withdrawals without causing any unnecessary issues and inconvenience to the customers... I personally believe so much that the chances of a reputable Casino manipulating/or rigging a game is very much low. Reputable casino has a name to keep and then a reputation to protect and so they would always want to be fair in the best way they can especially when dealing with it's customers...I don't advocate that other folks follow in the same footsteps as mine, but I still like to suggest to other fellow gambler of the need to always take that extra step to researching about any casino before entering, at least that would help avoid future regrets and "had i know" situation which is mostly common amongst manipulative casinos...











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Betwrong
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4144
Merit: 2345



View Profile
September 26, 2026, 12:10:07 PM
 #63

I keep seeing “provably fair” listed as a big selling point for crypto casinos, but I’m curious how many people actually check their bets afterward. I’ve never seen anyone explain a result they verified themselves.

For me, the bigger question is what happens when it’s time to withdraw. A fair game doesn’t help much if the withdrawal rules are unclear or you only find out about KYC after winning.

Do you check the game results, or do you pay more attention to withdrawal terms and other players’ experiences?

I used to check the results 10+ years ago, when I only started gambling. Sometimes it was impossible, but most of the time the provably fair system worked as it was promised by the site. But stopped doing it because it ruined my gambling experience overall. I play on reputable sites, which, I know, don't  cheat, so, I don't need actually to check anything and just enjoy my game. And withdrawals on those sites go smooth each time either, by the way.

Dr.Bitcoin_Strange
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1442
Merit: 619


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 12:37:48 PM
 #64

Do you check the game results, or do you pay more attention to withdrawal terms and other players’ experiences?

I don't bother to verify the results of the games I play and the reason is because I have not seen accusations against the casino that suggests that the results are unfair, so based on reputation that the casino has it gives me reaso not to checking and perhaps I don't play too often or risk so much money in gambling when am just there to have fun. I do pay more attention to withdrawal, although any casino that I find worthy to play, I already know that they fair with their results and withdrawal is never denied.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
yudi09
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1960
Merit: 825



View Profile
September 26, 2026, 12:43:59 PM
 #65

Do you check the game results, or do you pay more attention to withdrawal terms and other players’ experiences?
At the casinos where I play, I have always found solutions that ensure fairness, so I have never experienced that issue.
It is important to vet a casino before deciding to play there; you do not necessarily have to sign up just to learn about a specific casino. To find out which casinos are proven to be fair, this forum is incredibly helpful for beginners looking to get started, as it features discussion boards covering issues related to specific casinos.

█████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀██▀█████████████
███████▀▀████▄▄████▀█████████
█████████▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄███████
████████▀▀████████████▀▀█▀▀██
████████████▀▀█▀▀▄██████▄████
███████▄▄████████████▀███████
███████████▄███████▄▄█▄▄█████
███████▀▀████████████████████
███████████▀█████▀▀█▀▀███████
███████▄▄██████████▄▄████████
███████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████████
 
 
 🕶 NO KYC 
|🜲 
VIP ❯❯❯❯
TRANSFER
| 
WEEKLY
RAKEBACK
|
| 
  PLAY NOW   
IjawMan
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 574
Merit: 257



View Profile
September 26, 2026, 12:49:31 PM
 #66

Do you check the game results, or do you pay more attention to withdrawal terms and other players’ experiences?
Not that I do not check into the games results but it not what I do regularly and reason for not minding myself much with the results is cause I make sure to use reputation casinos that I can trust to give me the very best to an extend.

KYC, I'm not opposing to casinos asking for kyc pass upon a win or there after but let it not be in excess and repeatedly any of the time I make a win from my bet. It going to annoy me and I can leave for another with lesser burdens on kyc demands.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Questat
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3696
Merit: 657



View Profile
September 26, 2026, 04:01:51 PM
 #67


KYC, I'm not opposing to casinos asking for kyc pass upon a win or there after but let it not be in excess and repeatedly any of the time I make a win from my bet. It going to annoy me and I can leave for another with lesser burdens on kyc demands.
Casinos doing that are clearly a scam. KYC is only done once, or you may be required to do it again, but not just on the initiative of the casino, it should be based on what they are required to do by the regulators. If they are required to verify KYC once a year, then they will do that.

Whether you win or not, it's obviously suspicious if they ask for KYC every time you win. Stay away from a casino like that, they could use their terms against you and call it abuse.


░░░░██████████████░░░░░▄▄███████████░░░░░░▄████████████░█████░░░▄███████▀
░░░░█████████████░░░░▄██████████████░░░░▄██████████████░█████░▄███████▀
░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀█████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░████████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░█████▀░░░░░░█████░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▀
▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄███████░░█████████████████░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▄
█████▄▄▄███████▀
░░░█████████████████░█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░████████████▄
█████████████▀
░░░░░████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████░██████████████████░█████░▀███████▄
██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░█████░██████████████████░█████░░░▀███████▄
.com
.
...🎰 100 FreeSpins | No Wager ... Instant Rakeback + VIP Transfer ... ⚽ Sport's Welcome Pack | Risk-Free ....PLAY NOW..
[/center]
Davidvictorson
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1848
Merit: 989



View Profile
September 26, 2026, 04:48:20 PM
 #68

I keep seeing “provably fair” listed as a big selling point for crypto casinos, but I’m curious how many people actually check their bets afterward. I’ve never seen anyone explain a result they verified themselves.

For me, the bigger question is what happens when it’s time to withdraw. A fair game doesn’t help much if the withdrawal rules are unclear or you only find out about KYC after winning.

Do you check the game results, or do you pay more attention to withdrawal terms and other players’ experiences?
As long as it is a reputable casino, I do not concern myself with provably fair check on their games because a good reputation will be seen through-out the game.
Personally, I just trust that the casino will not do me dirty and besides if their games where not provably fair they would have been called out since. With regards to KYC, I really don't mind as long it is stated in the terms of service. However, I would like if they can be upfront with it rather than wait till when a withdrawal request is made as it because an unexpected and stressful situation.

IjawMan
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 574
Merit: 257



View Profile
September 26, 2026, 04:51:14 PM
 #69


KYC, I'm not opposing to casinos asking for kyc pass upon a win or there after but let it not be in excess and repeatedly any of the time I make a win from my bet. It going to annoy me and I can leave for another with lesser burdens on kyc demands.
Casinos doing that are clearly a scam. KYC is only done once, or you may be required to do it again, but not just on the initiative of the casino, it should be based on what they are required to do by the regulators. If they are required to verify KYC once a year, then they will do that.

Whether you win or not, it's obviously suspicious if they ask for KYC every time you win. Stay away from a casino like that, they could use their terms against you and call it abuse.

Normally, casinos are not supposed to be asking for kyc more than twice in the year from a customer apart from a situation where the account for some  obvious reasons is suspected for flagrant behaviours of cheats then it can be used as an investigation procedures.

Away from any logical reasons if the casino kept asking for kyc on any winning bet then they could be a potential scam casino who may not have the money for payout and wants to use kyc and terms to either delay payment or deny the customer his money. I had similar experience with one years back and it was horrible.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Filicius
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 756
Merit: 456


ENG>SPA translator


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 06:45:41 PM
 #70

Do you check the game results, or do you pay more attention to withdrawal terms and other players’ experiences?

In my case I don't check them because it would take too much effort to learn how to do it and put it into practice. Instead, what I do is play at casinos that have a large user base and a good reputation, and that claim to be provably fair. I also don't dislike newer platforms but that have the approval of users I trust. As earlier said by other members, it all comes down to the fact that as long as it is a casino with a good reputation, in principle I trust.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
🗲
███    ███████████████████████████████████████

CRYPTO'S MOST REWARDING CASINO

███████████████████████████████████████    ███
██████▄▄██████▄▄
███▄██████████████▄▄
█▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▀███████
████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
███▀███████████████████▀
█████████████████████▀▀
██████▀███████████▀▀
███████████████▀▀
█████████▀██▀▀


█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄


▀▀███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄███
█████




███▄▄▄▄███▄
████████████
███████████▀
████████▄
██████████▄
██████▀█████▄
█▀██████▀█████
██████████▀██▀
JunaidAzizi
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 1372
Merit: 658


SIG-2C6EDCE4BB


View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 07:34:54 PM
 #71

That's actually making sense. It probably looks so irrelevant when you win the money and then you suddenly find out that your account is frozen or needs KYC for its withdrawal. At that moment, you will realize that this badge is just a marketing tool and in reality, many users get haunted by such tricks from the casinos.

The best way to avoid being haunted is to check the reviews of the casinos. Nowadays, reviews are also bought and biased, so what you should do is go through all the reviews and focus on those that mention anything like that. Just check the user and date of the review and do the same for others. Sometimes, those positive reviews are paid for, so if you see anything negative, go through it and ask yourself why they posted this review, and you will be aware of the reason then.

5W-KILO
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 412
Merit: 196


Spinly.io - Next-gen Crypto iGaming Platform


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 08:01:51 PM
 #72

Becareful looking into provably fair, someone who wants to find faults in casinos businesses is free to do this but not someone who wants to enjoy their free time, because it will mess you up.

That feeling of you wanting to have fun will disappeared and you will start wondering what went wrong, stop looking into such things and focus on having a great time, all you need is a online casino with good reputation.

Most people who embarked on the journey of looking into casinos provably fair always fell out of that entertainment from gambling, it's like getting too smart and everything turned boring for this reason.

Cantsay
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1610
Merit: 634



View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 08:06:22 PM
 #73

The fact is that, how many of us really check for provably fairness in a casino by checking the hash server seed before betting, I don't even know how to verify it. I have never thought of this before neither do I know about it not until, I came to this forum. So, with that mindset, I don't bother of forcing myself to know if a casino is probably fair or not.

If I like the casino, I just register and play for testing. If the casino is reputable and everything went smoothly in the first experience. I will start using that casino.

I have only seen one gambler come to the forum to say that they checked the fairness of a site because of the rate at which they were losing their bets and honestly, if not for that user, I wouldn't have even remembered that there was something like provably fair.

To me, whatever is going to make my gambling feel like I am doing some kind of work, I tend to eliminate it, and I know for sure that this is going to complicate things for me. thus, the reason I never even gave it a thought to begin with.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Moreno233
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1190
Merit: 475


Trust the process, imbibe consistency


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 08:26:01 PM
 #74

I used to check the results 10+ years ago, when I only started gambling. Sometimes it was impossible, but most of the time the provably fair system worked as it was promised by the site. But stopped doing it because it ruined my gambling experience overall. I play on reputable sites, which, I know, don't  cheat, so, I don't need actually to check anything and just enjoy my game. And withdrawals on those sites go smooth each time either, by the way.
Are you saying that checking provably fair results ruined your gambling as it affected you mentally or what way does it affect you? Maybe checking you made you avoid some platform or some casino games which may be what you are stating here. Forgive me if I don't understand because it is not clear what you said ruined you. I have looked at the benefits of checking and not checking and I decided to play in casino that I trust their reputation.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
EluguHcman
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1190
Merit: 542



View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 08:49:17 PM
 #75

Do you check the game results, or do you pay more attention to withdrawal terms and other players’ experiences?

No, I've never done that. I've assumed that at the cryptocurrency casinos I've played at, if there had been any issues with the provably fair system, it would have come up on the forum because all the ones I've tried are/were advertised on the forum.
And I only gamble once in a while, so I haven't worried about it. Besides, for the little I've played, I've sometimes had a lucky streak and been able to cash out, so it's all been good for me.
You kinda made me laugh of how you think this forum could even be a platform or tool to prove the provably fair of the casino being advertised here.
I think we do still have our differences on the views about these casinos according to our experiences.
One thing about this provably fair of casinos is that there is no reliable site to check it.

So it is just better you understand that lucks is what matters most and kill that anxiety of the opposite cheating side of the RNG.
Streak wins may increase your trust while streak losses may activate your doubt emotions.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
hedgeh0g
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1596
Merit: 951



View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 09:00:38 PM
 #76

I keep seeing “provably fair” listed as a big selling point for crypto casinos, but I’m curious how many people actually check their bets afterward. I’ve never seen anyone explain a result they verified themselves.

For me, the bigger question is what happens when it’s time to withdraw. A fair game doesn’t help much if the withdrawal rules are unclear or you only find out about KYC after winning.

Do you check the game results, or do you pay more attention to withdrawal terms and other players’ experiences?

I never check my online casino results for provable fairness. After playing slots or dice, I believe that if there are meticulous gamblers who periodically check, then if there's a discrepancy, they'll immediately create a thread here or somewhere else online, or even make a public post, making it clear that the casino is cheating gamblers. But I don't bother to check it myself. Although I'm very glad that such a thing as provable fairness now exists in online casinos.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Findingnemo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1142


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 09:07:45 PM
 #77

~
You kinda made me laugh of how you think this forum could even be a platform or tool to prove the provably fair of the casino being advertised here.
I think we do still have our differences on the views about these casinos according to our experiences.
One thing about this provably fair of casinos is that there is no reliable site to check it.

So it is just better you understand that lucks is what matters most and kill that anxiety of the opposite cheating side of the RNG.
Streak wins may increase your trust while streak losses may activate your doubt emotions.

Forum is a great place to know which crypto platforms are shady to use because we share the actual user feedback and also read from others. But still some of the casinos that are advertised as provably fair have been found out to be not and they use different terms to avoid that until they get caught.

So we should not simply trust the term we see in signature, just go through their ANN too, if we want to know what they are hiding under the terms.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Orpichukwu
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1344
Merit: 594


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 09:57:24 PM
 #78

I have not checked provably fair result of any casino before and that is because I use the reputation of the casino based on how they are conducting their business. This method is easy and can be done by simply following the ANN thread discussion of the casino and also paying attention to the scam accusation board. If the platform is new, I usually start with small deposits so that I don't get my money exposed and depending on the experience I gather from playing with the small deposit I will know if to make more deposits.   
If you are to go with that idea and proceed, you will have to be playing only casino originals since you trust the casino and also play a few popular slots from providers which are well known. That way you might not think about if the game is probably fair or not, and for new casinos, I will advise you to avoid their original games if they don’t have verifiable info available; maybe just play slots and explore other options until they gain some reputation. Even with the small deposit, I barely risk it on a game I don’t know much about.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
fredericktaylor
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 896
Merit: 345



View Profile
September 26, 2026, 10:56:56 PM
 #79

Do you check the game results, or do you pay more attention to withdrawal terms and other players’ experiences?

Honestly, I don't feel the need to check the fairness of the results after gambling in a casino because the casinos I gamble at are reputable and trustworthy. They are always completely transparent in terms of fairness. I have not seen the results they have announced proven to be wrong. However, it would be better to check the fairness of the results of the new casinos themselves, because it will be understood or evidence will be found that will help you not to have doubts about the fairness of the results and you will be able to gamble with satisfaction.

Ryu_Ar1
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1652
Merit: 912



View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 11:08:58 PM
 #80

I never do that because maybe this happens due to trust when the site I play has a good reputation and can be said to be trusted so I don't want to trouble myself.

This may look pretty sloppy as there is no “provably fair” guarantee even if the site has a fair reputation but in the end when we already have confidence to trust then something like this becomes biased to do.  But this would be great if it had a lot of time to check the results of the game just that sometimes some may not notice this.

As long as we are sure and as long as the site has a good enough reputation then I will just play without having to try to check the results of the game for now but when there are some moments that block maybe this will be another consideration.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!