Just basic though, and we all know that CZ has turn to be like Justin Sun now. He is more of shilling his Binance and BNB unlike before wherein his approach was different and he remain neutral. But now it's totally different, I guess he needs to evolved as well in the market to remain relevant.
So for those we might not know CZ, they might think it's a good advise. But if you look closely, it has been told many times already that it was just a rehearse on his end. And only newbies might be fooled and believed how good CZ is in terms of crypto advise and what's not.
Please don't compare CZ to that criminal Justin Sun. The only reason why that dude has not been to prison the way CZ did was that CZ facilitated a lot of transactions that involve US money regulators. If other regulators do their job very well, I will love to see Justin Sun on handcuffs. He lied about having left Tron as the founder, and silently, he is still very much interested in the ecosystem, launching useless tokens for the dumb investors of Tron.
What a demo account really does is to show people and make them understand how the market works without really risking your money or any real asset. But again, when we become too attached to the demo account, it could create a source of confidence since there’s actually no real money involved. Demo accounts can be extremely helpful and but i believe if beginner really wanna grow, they should start with a real account and only deposit and trade with very small amount, this way they get to gain more experience and that way they can easily learn control faster.
I don't support the idea of a new person risking real money to make trades; why not try a demo account and understand how trading works. Demo doesn't build confidence, neither through the money. You build confidence with how your calls often result. If I see a chart and I'm able to analyse it properly and the result is like I expected, I will have confidence in my trade to put real money to work else I will continue until I can build confidence on my strategy.