Bitcoin Forum
October 03, 2026, 05:08:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there still people holding worthless altcoins?  (Read 496 times)
Nightwatchmare
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 560
Merit: 291



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 10:34:13 PM
 #41

I am among the people who are holding worthless token in their wallet, and the reason I am still holding a token that have no value in my wallet is simply because the token i am holding has been delisted in the only centralized exchange it was trading and there is no place to trade the token. I blame myself for being in this situation because i had a chance of selling the token and made profit when the token price increased to $0.5 but i did not because i was patiently waiting for the token to increase to $1 for me to sell. On the process of doing that, the token failed.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
2stout
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3234
Merit: 805



View Profile
October 01, 2026, 01:06:14 PM
 #42

I would say there are a lot of people holding worthless altcoins in hopes of that one more or last dead cat bounce.  If it happens, it's usually when alt-season comes around, afterwards of a BTC bull run or a separately coordinated, targeted pump and dump.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▄▄▄▀██████████
█████████░█████░█████████
████████▀▀░▄▄▄░▀█████████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
████████▄▄░▀▀▀░▄█████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
 
 Lock.com 
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
 
  Open − code isolated Crypto Wallet     Sign Up    
Rengga Jati
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2660
Merit: 702


Owlmail.cc


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 11:19:06 PM
 #43

I would say there are a lot of people holding worthless altcoins in hopes of that one more or last dead cat bounce.  If it happens, it's usually when alt-season comes around, afterwards of a BTC bull run or a separately coordinated, targeted pump and dump.
In large part, this is likely because they failed to secure profits or were delisted. Indeed, "dead coins" are a common occurrence in the crypto industry. Many altcoins eventually die and become nothing more than trash in our wallets. Meanwhile, we lose interest in managing them or even forget we own those "shitcoins" in the first place. Indeed, there is no future for these dead coins. They simply remain as trash in our wallets.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▐██████▌
███████████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████▐██████████
███████▐██████████▌
██████████████████▌
████████▀█████████
█████████▀███████▌
████████▄▀▀█░▄▀▀█▌
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 
OWLMAIL
 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄▄█
 
  ANONYMOUS EMAIL │  No JavaScript. No Logs. Tor Mirror   
█▀▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄▄█
KingsDen
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1333


Goodnight, o_e_l_e_o & 1miau 🌹


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 11:55:55 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2026, 12:17:44 AM by KingsDen
 #44

There are some tokens in the wallet that have become useless and have no value. Do you still have any altcoins in your holdings like this that currently have no value at all?

Yes, yes, I have... But I don't see them again, maybe they vanished into the the tin air.
  • Safe moon
  • Elon coin
  • Sorry, I don't remember their names again, but I splitted my funds among many of them that vanished.

2021, Shiba fell on my I am still holding it... I know it cannot see ATH again

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
[/quote]
Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=h
serjent05
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1328


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 02:59:42 AM
 #45

There was a time for altcoins when it was possible to make a lot of profit but that time is not there anymore. If that time was still there then a lot of good profit could be made.

There are some tokens in the wallet that have become useless and have no value. Do you still have any altcoins in your holdings like this that currently have no value at all?

Once in a while, there are altcoins that gives a decent profit but yes most of the newly launch altcoin today are just for money grab.  I also have lots of tokens that once had a lively market and now is sitting in my wallet worthless.

There is one lesson to learn here, in the altcoin market, once we see a good profit in hand, we must sell them, else, just like many of us who frequently investing in altcoin, will end up with worthless altcoins in our wallet.

2021, Shiba fell on my I am still holding it... I know it cannot see ATH again

I am somehow lucky to sell my Shiba at a good profit, it should have been more if my coins were not trapped on the exchange that suspend trading when the market of  shiba is really going crazy.

║
★
║
.
.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
SatsPH
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 224
Merit: 121



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 06:19:03 AM
 #46

I don't have meme coin or shitcoin. But from what I heard, during the height of it's hype there could be a lot of investors who fall for it. And maybe up to this day, they could be holding some of them. Not that they are waiting for a new all time high, but it could be that they are late in selling it. Could be their problem as they are greedy and might think that it's going to continue to go up. Until it's too late that they can't get it out in time and now they are trap. Most likely, this is a very expensive lessons for them as they didn't get anything out of it.

Jostern
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 574
Merit: 353



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 12:47:41 PM
 #47

I’m not good with altcoins, are their people holding altcoins for a long time, what do they plan to achieve with holding altcoins for a long term, holding altcoins seems like time wasting, I’m not in possession of any altcoins, all my focus have been on buying and holding bitcoin, perhaps I want to try something different I can choose to buy some ETH and see how it goes, so many altcoins have come and go, probably when they stopped yielding profits that is when they start dying off, I have heard of so many altcoins which I don’t hear anything about them anymore, they disappeared and some are stagnant, they don’t have future anymore.

Some folks that I know were very optimistic about altcoins like: Shiba, Pepe, Stellar, I don’t know if they made any profits from them or they were in loses.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
2stout
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3234
Merit: 805



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 01:45:18 PM
 #48

I would say there are a lot of people holding worthless altcoins in hopes of that one more or last dead cat bounce.  If it happens, it's usually when alt-season comes around, afterwards of a BTC bull run or a separately coordinated, targeted pump and dump.
In large part, this is likely because they failed to secure profits or were delisted. Indeed, "dead coins" are a common occurrence in the crypto industry. Many altcoins eventually die and become nothing more than trash in our wallets. Meanwhile, we lose interest in managing them or even forget we own those "shitcoins" in the first place. Indeed, there is no future for these dead coins. They simply remain as trash in our wallets.

In the case of altcoins that have been delisted, I totally and could not agree with you more that there is no future at all for those coins.  They have zero liquidity and are basically taking up space.  A wallet full of these is akin to a dumpster.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▄▄▄▀██████████
█████████░█████░█████████
████████▀▀░▄▄▄░▀█████████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
████████▄▄░▀▀▀░▄█████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
 
 Lock.com 
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
 
  Open − code isolated Crypto Wallet     Sign Up    
Delaforetnoire (OP)
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 541
Merit: 252



View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 06:35:56 PM
 #49

Once in a while, there are altcoins that gives a decent profit but yes most of the newly launch altcoin today are just for money grab.  I also have lots of tokens that once had a lively market and now is sitting in my wallet worthless.
These kinds of worthless tokens were once bought with a good amount of money, but now they are completely worthless and it feels bad to see this.

Sometimes when I see the tokens, regret it because if I had sold them when they still had value, there would be no regret now.

However, I think if a decent profit can be made from altcoins, it is better to leave them.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!