Your explanation is more clearly and understandable but if you can show examples of all the differences, it will be better to understand the difference with screenshots and explanations. This is benefiting most of us here. Because I was also thinking that the address I displayed in this forum or the one I use in receiving coins is the address and I don't know where I can get the public key. For more understanding, expand it for us.]
There's no other address differet to the one you receive sats on, only the type of script can differ.
Use the link that Cricktor posted
learnmeabitcoin.com/technical/script, go through the entire scripts, it covers enough including graphical data and tools that you can also use for testing out what was explained on a script page.
The easiest way you can use to access your public key is to use a wallet that can derive it from your private key and display it to you.
Try Electrum, visit the address tab and double-click an address you should be able to access and copy its pub. key.
Apparently, the pub. key of an address of any script type is usually visible once you spend from it(some are visible before), and you can see that by visiting any transaction on any block explorer.
You can't be spoon-fed everything, you need to actually do alot of research your self and ask questions if you want to understand it better