Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2026, 05:13:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM ACCUSATION] SCORAS.io voided $1,900 Blackjack winnings, returned only $500  (Read 681 times)
AHOYBRAUSE
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1456
Merit: 2047


よろしく


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 02:30:22 AM
 #41

I thought I read they didn't agree to the settlement somewhere but I wasn't gonna read through all that shit again.

@OP if you took a payment then its a done deal. If you weren't agreeing you should have never accepted any refund.

Maybe I am also wrong about this but in my memory I didn't see them denying it. I think they just said it's just their money back which can not be seen as a settlement. Would be easiest if scoras shared the email or telegram message or whatever that verifies the acknowledgement of the settlement, just to get this out of the way permanently.


rohang
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 2160
Merit: 296


SIG-A0C2DCE701


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 05:15:37 AM
 #42

I thought I read they didn't agree to the settlement somewhere but I wasn't gonna read through all that shit again.

@OP if you took a payment then its a done deal. If you weren't agreeing you should have never accepted any refund.

Maybe I am also wrong about this but in my memory I didn't see them denying it. I think they just said it's just their money back which can not be seen as a settlement. Would be easiest if scoras shared the email or telegram message or whatever that verifies the acknowledgement of the settlement, just to get this out of the way permanently.



I think scoras has been pretty clear cut in their reponse, they have made a final decision and wont budge regardless of what is said publicly.

@OP posting here wont help you anymore. If you really believe you should be paid the winnings you should open a dispute with any mediator sites, as scoras themselves have said so as well. Do let us know here so we can see what happens there

RAZED | 100%  
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
|
NO
KYC
│███████████████████████
 RAZE THE LIMITS   ►PLAY NOW
███████████████████████
SCORAS
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 70
Merit: 39

i'm mojo the monkey from scoras


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 09:00:23 AM
 #43

Since there still seems to be confusion about whether an agreement was actually reached, we will post the relevant evidence here and put this matter to rest.

The first screenshot shows the agreement between our VIP host Nick and Artik/Artem regarding the $505 resolution:



Following this agreement, he completed the requested steps, including KYC. The payment was then approved and processed.

The second screenshot shows the subsequent confirmation:



We have intentionally left out his full KYC information and the transaction ID from the public screenshots for privacy reasons. We are not going to publish a customer's sensitive personal information simply to prove a point on a public forum.

This happened more than 16 days ago. The resolution was agreed, the required steps were completed, the payment was approved and processed, and from our side the matter was concluded.

So when people ask us to provide the correspondence confirming the agreement, here it is.

We have now provided the relevant evidence publicly. Our position remains exactly the same: this case is finished from our side and there will be no further negotiation regarding it.

If the player believes he has another legitimate avenue for dispute resolution, he is free to pursue it through an appropriate third-party mediator. Repeatedly posting the same accusations will not change our decision.

We will not continue going back and forth over a matter that was resolved more than 16 days ago.

From SCORAS' side, this matter is closed.

AHOYBRAUSE
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1456
Merit: 2047


よろしく


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 09:15:26 AM
 #44

snip

If I was you I would have shows a message/email from the player which shows the he confirms he wants this exact settlement. Just saying this before others will point this out because the player agreeing is way more important than you showing the reply you sent to him. Just my 2 cents about this.


DabsPoorVersion
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1386
Merit: 321


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 09:40:41 AM
 #45

snip

If I was you I would have shows a message/email from the player which shows the he confirms he wants this exact settlement. Just saying this before others will point this out because the player agreeing is way more important than you showing the reply you sent to him. Just my 2 cents about this.


Also if it's possible to include this prohibited betting pattern that even OP was not aware of.
Providing these informations can provide us a complete picture of what really happened here. From beginning up until the end where both parties end up having an agreement of returning the 500$ deposit.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
 150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS  Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > )  


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄
▀▀▀▀
 
████████████████████████████████████████
 
 PLAY NOW
 
████████████████████████████████████████


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██
▀▀▀▀
decodx
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000


#kycfree 🗽


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 11:13:35 AM
 #46

snip

If I was you I would have shows a message/email from the player which shows the he confirms he wants this exact settlement. Just saying this before others will point this out because the player agreeing is way more important than you showing the reply you sent to him. Just my 2 cents about this.


Also if it's possible to include this prohibited betting pattern that even OP was not aware of.
Providing these informations can provide us a complete picture of what really happened here. From beginning up until the end where both parties end up having an agreement of returning the 500$ deposit.

This is what I would like to see as well. What does "prohibit betting pattern" even mean? It would be good if they explained it in a bit more detail, with some examples. Show the exact bets, explain the rule break... Right now it's just too vague.

Also, @SCORAS, why did you lie about the @affiliatescoras Telegram handle when there is clear evidence it was promoted as the official contact on your website?

▄███████████████████████▄
██████████▀███▄██████████
████████▀████▀▀██████████
█████████████████▀███████
███████▀▄████▄▄██████████
██████████▄███▀██████████
████████▐███████▌████████
██████████▄███▀██████████
██████████▀▀████▀▄███████
███████▄█████████████████
██████████▄▄████▄████████
██████████▀███▄██████████
▀███████████████████████▀
 
 MoBit 
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
 NO   LOGS
 
 LOW  FEES
 
 PGP  GUARANTEE
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
░▀▀██▀▀
rokuen
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 57
Merit: 6


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 11:39:15 AM
 #47

Regarding SCORAS' response:

I still don't see where in either screenshot the player clearly agreed to forfeit his winnings.

The first screenshot only states that you were “informed by Nick” that he wished to receive $505, but it does not show the player actually agreeing that $505 would constitute a full and final settlement, or that he was waiving any claim to the remaining balance.

The second screenshot simply confirms the agreed $505 withdrawal after KYC. Agreeing to withdraw his deposit is not, by itself, the same as agreeing to give up the disputed winnings.
scorasScam
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 14
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 01:18:02 PM
 #48

Thanks to rokuen, AHOYBRAUSE, DabsPoorVersion and decodx for looking at this carefully.

@SCORAS, both screenshots you posted show your side of the conversation and confirm only that I withdrew my own $500 deposit. But whether there was an "agreement" is not the point. The point is that you took $1,900 of my winnings, and you still have not shown why. Getting my deposit back does not explain or justify voiding the money I won.

So again, the original question is still unanswered: which rule did I break?

Which clause of your Terms & Conditions defines the "prohibited betting pattern"?
Which specific bets or rounds violated it (round IDs, dates, amounts)?

You have my full bet history, so this should take a few minutes to show. I played Evolution live blackjack and completed the wagering requirement stated in the bonus terms. Voiding winnings over a rule nobody can name is exactly what this thread is about.

I have filed complaints with your licensing regulator and with Evolution Gaming, and I will update this thread with their responses. Until Scoras shows the specific rule and the specific bets, I consider the $1,900 withheld without justification.
MarioGls
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 23
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 01:26:19 PM
 #49

Thanks to rokuen, AHOYBRAUSE, DabsPoorVersion and decodx for looking at this carefully.

@SCORAS, both screenshots you posted show your side of the conversation and confirm only that I withdrew my own $500 deposit. But whether there was an "agreement" is not the point. The point is that you took $1,900 of my winnings, and you still have not shown why. Getting my deposit back does not explain or justify voiding the money I won.

So again, the original question is still unanswered: which rule did I break?

Which clause of your Terms & Conditions defines the "prohibited betting pattern"?
Which specific bets or rounds violated it (round IDs, dates, amounts)?

You have my full bet history, so this should take a few minutes to show. I played Evolution live blackjack and completed the wagering requirement stated in the bonus terms. Voiding winnings over a rule nobody can name is exactly what this thread is about.

I have filed complaints with your licensing regulator and with Evolution Gaming, and I will update this thread with their responses. Until Scoras shows the specific rule and the specific bets, I consider the $1,900 withheld without justification.


You need to file a complaint with Casino.Guru. Listen to me and just do it. SCORAS’ absurd explanations about some supposed “settlement” will have no real relevance there. They will have to explain to an independent mediator exactly which terms you allegedly violated and provide evidence for it.
Then it will finally become clear who is actually right in this dispute. Just submit the complaint and let Casino.Guru review everything properly.





GODENKOR
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 92
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 07:28:29 PM
 #50

Actually, I agree with you that they're scammers. My winning sports bets were always voided, but they constantly deducted my losses. And on top of that, when the casino rebranded, they wiped my $50 and didn't transfer it to the new site, assuming the account owner would just disappear. They're straight-up scammers. Damn, this Bitcointalk site only attracts scam casinos.
ryzaadit
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3332
Merit: 1544



View Profile WWW
Today at 07:02:39 AM
Merited by decodx (1)
 #51

Also if it's possible to include this prohibited betting pattern that even OP was not aware of.
Providing these informations can provide us a complete picture of what really happened here.

This is what I would like to see as well. What does "prohibit betting pattern" even mean?
You guys not the first one asking about these. yahoo62278, AHOYBRAUSE, even mine are quite interested too for seeing these "prohibited-betting-pattern on Blackjack". But we all know the drils, casino never gonna to reveal how they can detect the abuse in Public with a reason (someone can bypas these, bla bla bla). They can share these but only in private to some third-parties like CasinoGuru/AskGambler. However, to give you guys a picture about "How Prohibited Betting Pattern" especially about Blackjack. I can share my two sats about these one.



In OP explanation:
Quote
Andreas from SCORAS stated to me in writing:
"His withdrawal was not paid because his blackjack play violated our terms, specifically: prohibited betting pattern."
Basically, one of the activities involved card-counting in Blackjack.

Once the count is low, you bet the minimum bets, and once the count is high, you raise the bets big. Example:
The count is pretty small; you place a minimum bet: 5$, 5$, 5$.
Then, after several bets, the count is really high 10-15+: the bet changes from 5$ to maybe 100-500$.
Once the count goes back to small, the bet changes from 100-500$ to the minimum bets 5$.
The cycle keep repeating.

These activities are marked as "prohibited betting pattern". However, even if we do this, the chance % in favour to the player is not possible, cause Evolution Games, PP, or other providers have already created the game rules to make card counting in Blackjack online impossible.



People can try these by using a card counting machine online, you can find it on the internet. But still, your % chance of losing is high even you already use a machine. Since these about Blackjack, I kinda currious too (cause casino player). Sorry for @scorasScam, can you maybe share a screenshot of your bet-game history Blackjack fully. Just currious to see the amount bet you're place from history of your bets.

EclipseXcrypto
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 136
Merit: 14


View Profile
Today at 08:29:15 AM
 #52

Regarding SCORAS' response:

I still don't see where in either screenshot the player clearly agreed to forfeit his winnings.
Stop saying shit bro!!!

If he didn't agree to the terms, Scoras wouldn't have sent him the 505$; it's obvious that he agreed, and that's why he submitted the details requested from the first screenshot provided by Scoras.
The second Screenshot shows confirmation that he already sent the agreement and KYC details; did you want Scoras to upload his personal details to the public before you know that he agreed to the terms?

Besides, the title says something different; meanwhile, from Scoras's response and from the screenshot provided by Scoras, they sent him 505$, op edit the title and put the actual amount they sent you.

Just saying though, but it's obvious that he agreed to the terms that's why he send KYC details, and they sent him the 505$ so from my perspective this is settled already, unless someone talked op to create this thread.
rokuen
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 57
Merit: 6


View Profile
Today at 10:10:03 AM
 #53

Regarding SCORAS' response:

I still don't see where in either screenshot the player clearly agreed to forfeit his winnings.
Stop saying shit bro!!!

If he didn't agree to the terms, Scoras wouldn't have sent him the 505$; it's obvious that he agreed, and that's why he submitted the details requested from the first screenshot provided by Scoras.
The second Screenshot shows confirmation that he already sent the agreement and KYC details; did you want Scoras to upload his personal details to the public before you know that he agreed to the terms?

Besides, the title says something different; meanwhile, from Scoras's response and from the screenshot provided by Scoras, they sent him 505$, op edit the title and put the actual amount they sent you.

Just saying though, but it's obvious that he agreed to the terms that's why he send KYC details, and they sent him the 505$ so from my perspective this is settled already, unless someone talked op to create this thread.

You're missing the point. Nobody is asking SCORAS to publish the player's personal or KYC details.

The question is whether the player ever explicitly agreed that the $505 payment was a full and final settlement and that he was giving up any claim to the remaining winnings.

Completing KYC and providing withdrawal details only shows that he agreed to receive the $505. It does not, by itself, show that he agreed to forfeit the rest of the disputed balance.

Saying “they wouldn't have paid him $505 unless he agreed” is not evidence of such an agreement. If that agreement exists, SCORAS can simply show the relevant message with any personal information redacted.

So far, neither screenshot shows the player saying that he accepts $505 as a final settlement or waives his claim to the winnings.
scorasScam
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 14
Merit: 0


View Profile
Today at 10:53:17 AM
 #54

@MarioGls — agreed, filing with CasinoGuru now.

@ryzaadit — appreciate the breakdown, but card counting is not possible against Evolution's live tables at all — Evolution has confirmed this themselves, their shuffle and dealing procedures are specifically designed to make it ineffective. So that can't be the rule either. What I was actually told, by Nick, was "irregular stake-size sequencing" and "elevated wager-size volatility" — which contradicts what I actually played, flat $50 bets. Happy to share my full bet history with a mediator — that's exactly why I'm taking this to CasinoGuru instead of continuing to guess here.

@EclipseXcrypto — completing KYC and receiving my own deposit back is not the same as waiving a separate $1,900 in winnings, and rokuen already explained why below your post. On the title: the amount returned was $505 (my exact deposit), the amount voided is ~$1,900 — that's what's in dispute, the title reflects that correctly.

Nick, and SCORAS team — stop lying. Return the money I won honestly. You're running a marketing campaign against yourselves at this point.

Nick, you know perfectly well I have every piece of evidence saved, including a full export of our entire Telegram conversation. Here's a piece of it for you and for everyone reading:

MANAGER'S CONDUCT (Telegram, timestamps attached)

Profanity, 3 Sept: "that's retarded" (14:22); "Fuck that" (14:24); "What the fuck are you talking about?" (14:25).
Isolation: "Now communication is strictly with me"; when I mentioned the game provider: "And they will not inform you anything" (14:29); "contacting our provider is enough" (14:34); "Nobody is gonna help you, only me" (17:37).
Discouraging complaints, 5 Sept: "every time you contact support you're not making it easier" (10:58); "the more people your contact the long it's gonna take" (11:00); "You are only making it worse" (11:20). On 9 Sept: "any threats against our company will only delay this further."
3 Sept, 14:20: "If I get one more message about this, then let's just cancel it." My questions about my own withdrawal were repeatedly called "threatening".

SHIFTING EXPLANATIONS

"Under review" (3 Sept).
"a gameplay that made it look very strange... Maybe you're really professional" and "I don't know how you played blackjack" (5 Sept).
Possible referral/loss-back "abuse" (5 Sept).
Compliance email (5 Sept): "irregular stake-size sequencing, elevated wager-size volatility, rapid inter-round exposure adjustments", stating this does "not... constitute an allegation of cheating".
Public forum: "promotional wagering activity... violated the applicable promotional conditions."

I told Nick at the time that I played flat $50 bets without volatility. No specific stake, round or rule has ever been named to me.

I've already filed my complaint with a mediator. Let's close this. You have my email — use it.
Cointxz
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1342


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
Today at 10:59:39 AM
 #55


Saying “they wouldn't have paid him $505 unless he agreed” is not evidence of such an agreement. If that agreement exists, SCORAS can simply show the relevant message with any personal information redacted.

So far, neither screenshot shows the player saying that he accepts $505 as a final settlement or waives his claim to the winnings.

This argument can work both ways. Player can provide the screenshot of their conversation showing that the 505$ refund is just partial and Scoras promised for the released of the remaining funds later on instead of relying on scoras to release the screenshot and proofs of conversations.

You know this will not solve everything since Scoras will not send the conversation screenshot publicly.

Creating a case on casinoguru and askgamblers is not that hard tho.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
scorasScam
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 14
Merit: 0


View Profile
Today at 11:33:49 AM
 #56


Saying “they wouldn't have paid him $505 unless he agreed” is not evidence of such an agreement. If that agreement exists, SCORAS can simply show the relevant message with any personal information redacted.

So far, neither screenshot shows the player saying that he accepts $505 as a final settlement or waives his claim to the winnings.

This argument can work both ways. Player can provide the screenshot of their conversation showing that the 505$ refund is just partial and Scoras promised for the released of the remaining funds later on instead of relying on scoras to release the screenshot and proofs of conversations.

You know this will not solve everything since Scoras will not send the conversation screenshot publicly.

Creating a case on casinoguru and askgamblers is not that hard tho.


Fair point, and you're right that I don't need to wait on SCORAS for this.

I have the full export of my Telegram conversation with Nick, plus the VIP group, which had 4-5 other SCORAS managers in it besides him. Nick threatened to close my account and just refund the deposit if I kept asking — 3 Sept, 14:20: "If I get one more message about this, then let's just cancel it." That's not a settlement offer, that's a threat to shut things down if I didn't stop asking about my own withdrawal.



All screenshots and the full export — the VIP group, Nick's chat, and the email thread — are already with CasinoGuru and under review there. Will update the thread once there's movement. Nick and team, You have my email — use it.
DabsPoorVersion
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1386
Merit: 321


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
Today at 12:35:06 PM
 #57

What I was actually told, by Nick, was "irregular stake-size sequencing" and "elevated wager-size volatility" — which contradicts what I actually played, flat $50 bets. Happy to share my full bet history with a mediator — that's exactly why I'm taking this to CasinoGuru instead of continuing to guess here.

Do you increase your bet every time you lose, like doubling the size of your bet until you won, then resets the amount of your bet back to 50$?

I mean, maybe you increase your stake after every loss because that's how I understood the reason Nick gave you.
For example, you double your 50$ bet to 100$, then double it again, and so on until you get a winning hand.
Basically, you will be able to recover the losses from the previous rounds as long as you have a large balance.
AFAIK, it's called progressive betting pattern.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
 150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS  Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > )  


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄
▀▀▀▀
 
████████████████████████████████████████
 
 PLAY NOW
 
████████████████████████████████████████


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██
▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!