Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:12:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Want to Sell BitcoinExchangeIndia.com  (Read 4921 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitcoinExchangeIndia.com (OP)

Activity: 311
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 07:09:57 PM

@OP, if the domain was shorter and you actually had an exchange running on that domain you might get 10 BTC, as it is now it's just a really long domain name with nothing on it worth buying.
So, u r telling me that a running exchange costs 10 BTC. GAWD! Sigh... No fault of yours. I'm at the wrong place on the wrong time... LoLz Cheesy

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 07:44:38 PM

@OP, if the domain was shorter and you actually had an exchange running on that domain you might get 10 BTC, as it is now it's just a really long domain name with nothing on it worth buying.
So, u r telling me that a running exchange costs 10 BTC. GAWD! Sigh... No fault of yours. I'm at the wrong place on the wrong time... LoLz Cheesy

$2000 is more than enough to get someone to build or provide an exchange, $100-$200 a month for a server, $100 here $100 there for updates and you are still way under 10 BTC. Hell, there's exchange scripts already out there that you just set up config files for and you're good to go in no time at all.

Trying to get over $4000 for a long domain with nothing on it and no visitors is a loooong stretch for anything. The fact that nobody wants to buy it from 2014 should be enough to show you that it's not worth 10 BTC.

It is also proven that longer domain names discourage people from actually using that website, especially if they try to get on with their phones.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:31:12 PM

$2000 is more than enough to get someone to build or provide an exchange, $100-$200 a month for a server, $100 here $100 there for updates and you are still way under 10 BTC. Hell, there's exchange scripts already out there that you just set up config files for and you're good to go in no time at all.

Trying to get over $4000 for a long domain with nothing on it and no visitors is a loooong stretch for anything. The fact that nobody wants to buy it from 2014 should be enough to show you that it's not worth 10 BTC.

It is also proven that longer domain names discourage people from actually using that website, especially if they try to get on with their phones.
Absolutely correct.People usually prefer short domain names,they are not only easy to type but also easy to remember and when one has to build a site from scratch,it is better to buy a new domain

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: