Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2026, 11:06:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Mining Hardware Is Best for Beginners in 2026?  (Read 28 times)
Nikando (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 4
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 04:06:22 AM
 #1

Hello everyone I am new to this forum and also a beginner in the field of bitcoin mining, I am currently researching different types of ASIC miner and I would like to know which equipment is the best option for a beginner in 2026, I am interested in efficiency, consumption, in cooling and durability. I would be grateful for any recommendations from our more experienced colleagues.
ABCbits
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3738
Merit: 10397



View Profile
Today at 07:35:52 AM
 #2

I assume you've read BITCOIN MINING INTRO & RULES OF THIS SUBFORUM - READ BEFORE POSTING. So i'll ask few basic question first,
1. Is it just hobby or business for you?
2. What is best electricity capacity and rate you can get?
3. What is your budget?

If it's business for you and you can't get rate below $0.07/kWh, people usually not recommend to continue because the ROI could take too long or never happen.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!