Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2026, 05:24:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: iGaming B2B Contacts — Operators, Affiliates, Affiliate Managers & Industry Vend  (Read 17 times)
Crypto_marketingPr (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 2
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 08:30:48 AM
 #1

I provide structured B2B contact datasets for Web3 and iGaming businesses.

Available segments include founders and executives, marketing and growth teams, investors, funds, operators, affiliates, affiliate managers, and industry vendors.

Fields vary by source and may include name, company, role, Telegram, business email, LinkedIn, website, and source/event. The data is deduplicated and organized by segment. Contact details are not guaranteed to remain valid, so I can provide a small sample for review before purchase.

Message me with the industry, roles, geography, and approximate volume you need. I can share the available fields, source/date range, sample, and pricing for that segment.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!