Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2026, 11:15:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Infinity money glich ? Central banks rates ? When rates up sell ? When low buy?  (Read 114 times)
Fullbear2222 (OP)
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 730
Merit: 12


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 11:18:52 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2026, 11:31:49 AM by Fullbear2222
 #1

Total money supply will increase long term investors win ?
My question is : so is that infinity money making glich watch news Fed or central banks lower or hikes rates when rates up just sell when rates down just buy.

If that so you can make on long term in the 5-10 years good fortune yourself by constantly investing when money supply plenty and when tighter you sell and stay in cash

GhostOfBitcoin
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 104
Merit: 49

Contact TG: @GOB_CEO


View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 11:26:50 AM
 #2

If you want to start trading stocks by reading about what real-world markets and trading look like, let’s be real for a minute here.

Trading only based on central bank interest rates and money-supply isn’t going to always pay off.

For example, there’s no guarantee the market will go up right away after the banks cut down interest rates people anticipate news of rate cuts months in advance, and then everything prices in pricing in.

So by the time you decide to act based on this news, you’re probably too late. And besides all of that, frequent trading comes with its own set of risks involving taxes, fees, poor-timing, etc., and eventually could lead to devastating your portfolio over the years!

Rather than relying entirely on what happens at the Fed, I recommend you implement dollar-cost averaging into high-quality long-term assets such as Bitcoin/other coins with strong fundamentals. In my opinion, nobody should be trading frequently without having first developed a proper understanding.
_act_
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1994



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 11:27:30 AM
 #3

Buy, sell and invest in what?

Invest in bitcoin? If that is what you mean, there is no time you can not invest in bitcoin, but the best time you can invest in bitcoin is when there is a long bear market already. You can DCA or be investing in bitcoin gradually.

Do not mind the news, online articles and people that are saying or writing that interest rate have effect on bitcoin price. Bitcoin is an asset of value. Its price will increase as time goes on.

freedomgo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1259


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 12:00:50 PM
 #4


Do not mind the news, online articles and people that are saying or writing that interest rate have effect on bitcoin price. Bitcoin is an asset of value. Its price will increase as time goes on.

No effect? Not really. Well, it's not guaranteed that interest rates will move the price of Bitcoin every time, but I'm pretty sure they can still affect it.

Otherwise, interest-rate decisions would not be considered significant news in the crypto market.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
  150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS ..... Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > ) .....   PLAY NOW   
_act_
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1994



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 12:24:40 PM
 #5

No effect? Not really. Well, it's not guaranteed that interest rates will move the price of Bitcoin every time, but I'm pretty sure they can still affect it.

Otherwise, interest-rate decisions would not be considered significant news in the crypto market.
That is the reason I posted that he should not believe what he is seeing online like on the news or articles about how interest rate will affect bitcoin price. It is only a deceit, but which would later be known later after another bull run begins that bitcoin is a store of value. He posted about investment and not trading, he should neglect interest rate.

stompix
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3752
Merit: 7409



View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 12:29:49 PM
 #6

Do not mind the news, online articles and people that are saying or writing that interest rate have effect on bitcoin price. Bitcoin is an asset of value. Its price will increase as time goes on.

LOOOOLLL
So Bitcoin is a magical thing that will go on and on and grow in price indefinitely even if the whole world economy collapses, good to know!

Seriously, I knew the forum is full of cultists, but I didn't know cultists with complete ignorance of how an actual economy still works are around. If inflation keeps going up, if the FED makes lending more cumbersome and costly, where do you think the money for Bitcoin going up will come from? Majik?
Bitcoin, no matter what you call it, asset, currency, commodity is still bound by the basic laws of economics: no money in, no demand,supply goes boom, price goes down.
Oh god!

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
BIT-BENDER
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2352
Merit: 961



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 12:40:23 PM
 #7

Total money supply will increase long term investors win ?
My question is : so is that infinity money making glich watch news Fed or central banks lower or hikes rates when rates up just sell when rates down just buy.

If that so you can make on long term in the 5-10 years good fortune yourself by constantly investing when money supply plenty and when tighter you sell and stay in cash


There is no infinity money glitch, it's just a phrase that has left many even worse than they were, I am not saying investing in asset like Bitcoin isn't productive but it's not an infinity money glitch and no investment is.
I think your post isn't clear but what I can make of it is that you believe investing at the right time for 5-10 years is the infinity money glitch but let me burst your bubble and say it could also not be an infinity money glitch.

freedomgo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1259


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 12:48:04 PM
 #8

No effect? Not really. Well, it's not guaranteed that interest rates will move the price of Bitcoin every time, but I'm pretty sure they can still affect it.

Otherwise, interest-rate decisions would not be considered significant news in the crypto market.

It is only a deceit, but which would later be known later after another bull run begins that bitcoin is a store of value. He posted about investment and not trading, he should neglect interest rate.
Calling it deceitful seems too much. I mean, if you call it deceitful without any basis, then I think you're wrong.

What they are saying usually has some basis behind it, just like this one below.

You can read this IMF working paper about crypto and US monetary policy.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
  150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS ..... Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > ) .....   PLAY NOW   
_act_
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1994



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 01:01:57 PM
 #9

Calling it deceitful seems too much. I mean, if you call it deceitful without any basis, then I think you're wrong.

What they are saying usually has some basis behind it, just like this one below.

You can read this IMF working paper about crypto and US monetary policy.
No, it is you that is very wrong if you are not getting me. You like it or not, bitcoin price will increase with or without interest rate. You can find correlation with it if you like, but for investors, what that matters is to understand buying bitcoin when the price fall or the person can DCA when the price is down already which I have posted before. Investors should neglect the interest rate or whatever. You should know that I know the correlation between both with what I have posted before, but investors should neglect what is not necessary.

Seriously, I knew the forum is full of cultists, but I didn't know cultists with complete ignorance of how an actual economy still works are around. If inflation keeps going up, if the FED makes lending more cumbersome and costly, where do you think the money for Bitcoin going up will come from? Majik?
Bitcoin, no matter what you call it, asset, currency, commodity is still bound by the basic laws of economics: no money in, no demand,supply goes boom, price goes down.
Oh god!
Yeah, I get you point. Let us see what will happen in the next 20 years when bitcoin price go higher when everything works in the way the ignorant person expected.

stompix
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3752
Merit: 7409



View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 01:27:54 PM
 #10

Yeah, I get you point. Let us see what will happen in the next 20 years when bitcoin price go higher when everything works in the way the ignorant person expected.

Oh god, this is your argument? Wait...I will show you!!!!
I was hesitant at first when I called you ignorant, but God, you deserve it, so according to you FED rates don't matter because the price of coin will be up in 20 years, have you for one moment, asked yourself the prices going up might be 2x or 200x depending on that ? So if in 20 years from now Bitcoin will be at $92 000 you will celebrate it as a victory for your strategy of doing nothing and getting rich cause you have found magic internet money?

Bitcoin has never fared well in times of high inflation, with high interest rates, there will be no MSTR buying, there will be no money thrown at various projects, there will be no money at all, but miraculously Bitcoin will defy the laws of economics and the price will go up even without money! Cause fuck supply and demand we will rewrite gravity also with a bunch of code.



▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
Russlenat
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1090


Crypto Exchange Aggregator


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 01:45:20 PM
 #11

Although I understand that we believe Bitcoin price will pump in the future, we also have to be knowledgeable and understand financial policies especially from big countries. Interest rates do matter a lot if we understand it, if not then we will not see it in any argument because we will lose.

Wake up guys, we are not anymore in the early stage where we invest in Bitcoin and just hold and enjoy x100 to x1000 increase or more.. though x100 seems mathematically possible, I would not expect it anymore, and higher than that could be just impossible.

_act_
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1994



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 07:07:34 PM
 #12

Although I understand that we believe Bitcoin price will pump in the future, we also have to be knowledgeable and understand financial policies especially from big countries. Interest rates do matter a lot if we understand it, if not then we will not see it in any argument because we will lose.
There is nothing I need to understand about it, bitcoin price will increase as usual. I understand that if interest rate increases, risk appetite for assets like bitcoin will reduce. But if interest rate is reduced, many people will prefer to buy assets like bitcoin.

But what I have noticed is that if someone is an investor, there are other things that will be considered before investing in an asset. Just like bitcoin, I do not consider interest rate at all as long as the economy is functioning properly. I just buy when I think the price is low enough for me and I can DCA during the times also.

The bitcoin that I bought since it has been falling from $70000, I did not read or follow anything about interest rate at all. I bought because of just one reason which is bear market and thinking that bitcoin is going to all time high.

Wake up guys, we are not anymore in the early stage where we invest in Bitcoin and just hold and enjoy x100 to x1000 increase or more.. though x100 seems mathematically possible, I would not expect it anymore, and higher than that could be just impossible.
Yes, what I am expecting from bitcoin in the next 10 to 20 years is 10x.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!