Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2026, 11:56:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shall we talk about investing?  (Read 494 times)
DrBeer (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4620
Merit: 2886



View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 12:39:39 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2026, 06:25:06 PM by DrBeer
 #1

I’d like to bring up a topic that I imagine will be of interest to many, if not all, forum users Smiley
It’s about investing by buying company stocks.
Why am I bringing this up? Because two major IPOs are coming up soon: SpaceX and Anthropic. I find them interesting.
Here’s what I suggest we discuss:
1. Choosing companies and explaining why you recommend buying shares in these specific companies.
2. How to buy shares. This is an interesting experience, since it’s not possible in every country to simply purchase shares in leading global companies.

I’ll go ahead and answer myself in this format:

1. SpaceX is one of the pillars of the modern tech world. Space exploration, internet access technologies, AI models, and much more - these are the key technologies of the near future.
2. Anthropic is currently one of the leaders in the field of AI, with a particular focus on development.
3. Another interesting option is Alphabet (Google) - in addition to being the largest IT company, it’s also the biggest investor in SpaceX and Anthropic.

How do I plan to buy? Through Interactive Brokers. If anyone uses this platform and needs help with the registration process, I’ll be happy to walk you through the details - I’ve already gone through the registration myself!


P.S. I am expressing my personal opinion here; please do not consider this a call to action. Everyone should conduct their own analysis and draw their own conclusions about the investment opportunity.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
BIT-BENDER
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 2352
Merit: 961



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 01:12:28 PM
 #2

I think you should put a disclaimer, everyone should do their own research so you aren't going to be blamed if these stock don't live up to the expectations.
I believe there are people that share opposite enthusiasm as yours especially concerning Spacex I hope everyone can do their research and this and put all perspectives into consideration.
And also with the recent news about the call for the tuning down of Ai activities these is something you should also consider.
Don't just buy stock because they seem hot or profitable.

Dreadboost
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 378
Merit: 261


SIG-907996683C


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 01:26:25 PM
 #3

Investment is supposed to be done when we have a clue of what those companies are all about and also how life-changing these companies would be in the next 10 years. If you're not in that line of study, you wouldn't know if investing in their stocks will be profitable. For example, I'm into the health sector. I do understand that buying health stocks during an election period and economy crisis might be profitable. AI technology is changing the world. AI stocks could be a good investment for the future, not for now.

_act_
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 1764
Merit: 2003



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 01:28:08 PM
 #4

Why am I bringing this up? Because two major IPOs are coming up soon: SpaceX and Anthropic. I find them interesting.
SpaceX has already had IPO and launched in June of this year which was 3 months ago. I think everybody would know about this because we also posted about it on this forum even before the IPO began.

The SpaceX stock is called SPCX.

Probably you only want to discuss about the Anthropic IPO which will also probably be launched this year.

MainIbem
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2212
Merit: 673


Open-code Isolated Crypto Wallet


View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 02:06:20 PM
 #5

Investment is supposed to be done when we have a clue of what those companies are all about and also how life-changing these companies would be in the next 10 years. If you're not in that line of study, you wouldn't know if investing in their stocks will be profitable. For example, I'm into the health sector. I do understand that buying health stocks during an election period and economy crisis might be profitable. AI technology is changing the world. AI stocks could be a good investment for the future, not for now.

I don't expect people to hurriedly rush into buying the IPOs cause it's owned by big companies, he just introduced an investment opportunity but it's left for those who find it interesting to take their time to research on it and reflect on whether it's a good investment option. Although am aware that SPCX has already and it was launched around June this year while Anthropic's launch is target at November this year and could rival SpaceX (SPCX) when it launch cause the valuation is $2T.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▄▄▄▀██████████
█████████░█████░█████████
████████▀▀░▄▄▄░▀█████████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
████████▄▄░▀▀▀░▄█████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
 
 Lock.com 
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
 
  Open − code isolated Crypto Wallet     Sign Up    
AmaGold70
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 910
Merit: 273



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 02:28:07 PM
 #6

Investing in the stock market is a nice idea for those who want to engage in long term investment, and while there numerous stocks in the stock market, there are those with very high potentials for growth, and development. These few companies you mentioned here are really attracting investors attention because of the technology involved, however interested investors should do their own deligent effort, and research to ensure they will be comfortable investing in them. While some companies shares might be attractive, there are also some associated risk  involved in the stock market because not all companies do well even on the long run, and I also advise if you consider buying these stocks, that's fine, then also consider index fund to reduce the risk of incuring losses on the long run.

mindrust
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4116
Merit: 3025


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 02:35:53 PM
 #7

I like boring sturdy companies that produce meaningful income and distribute some of that income as dividends. Like Coca-Cola, Exxon Mobil, McDonald's, Philip Morris, Texas Instruments. That doesn't necessarily mean I own these companies currently though. Some of them I did in the past, some of them not.

Eventually I realized (for the US market at least) It is usually not worth the risk of picking stocks manually, most of the time picking an index fund is the way to go. Either VOO (which tracks S&P500) or QQQ (tracks the Nasdaq) or a mix of them will do just fine. (I'd get something like 70% VOO, 30% QQQ) That's what W. Buffett advises most investors anyway, buy an index fund and keep dollar cost averaging it. It is slow and painful at first but over the years the compounding effect gets bigger and bigger.

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ████ PLAY NOW   ███
snowpega
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1078
Merit: 511


AntiSwap.io - NO AML/KYC EXCHANGER MONITORING


View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 03:08:21 PM
 #8

My first consideration for investing my major portfolio will always be Bitcoin. But if I have to consider the diversification factor, then I may give it a chance to invest in other crypto or stock market projects. There is no doubt that SpaceX and Anthropic both have very good potential to return a good amount of profit in the future. Because of their up-to-date technology and best ideas. Between the two of them, Google is also improving its position to compete with them in terms of its AI technology and other industries.

Personally, I have no experience in trading or holding any stock market project because in Pakistan we can not directly invest in global stock projects due to SBP regulations and policies. But I have seen people discussing third-party ways to invest in global stocks. And in terms of third-party involvement, I avoid taking any action due to the higher risk. But if SBP makes it easier to invest in global stocks, I will surely invest in them as my last or second priority after Bitcoin.

KiaKia
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1526
Merit: 651


Rainbet


View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 03:10:53 PM
 #9

Stocks investment can disappoint, have this in your mind while you are diverting your money into these stocks, but this is still better than someone who is calling me to invest in a stock of a self made billionaire in my country.

The stocks are very cheap and that's the catch, because he is already rich by just introducing this new stock to poor masses, I believe that it's easier for companies and rich men like them to make insane amount of money by selling the shovels (stocks) to people.

I would rather invest my money in silver and Gold, then Bitcoin, I am not going to wait several years on stocks to do better when the risks are too higher than holding Bitcoin, but thanks for the advice.

Hatchy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1284


Bitcoin Hatchy...


View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 04:05:39 PM
 #10

I think you should put a disclaimer, everyone should do their own research so you aren't going to be blamed if these stock don't live up to the expectations.
I believe there are people that share opposite enthusiasm as yours especially concerning Spacex I hope everyone can do their research and this and put all perspectives into consideration.
And also with the recent news about the call for the tuning down of Ai activities these is something you should also consider.
Don't just buy stock because they seem hot or profitable.
Actually, it would be good to add a disclaimer so people don't see his post as financial advice. You know how people can be online. If things later turn out badly, some of them will come back and start pointing fingers, claiming you are the reason they lost money, even though they didn't do their own research before investing. There is an IPO that has been getting a lot of attention in my country involving Dangote Refinery, one of the biggest companies in Nigeria. A lot of people who don't even understand how shares or stocks work rushed to buy because the shares were being offered at what they considered a cheap price.

Honestly, I expect there could be a lot of complaints from some of these buyers in the future because many of them may not fully understand what they are investing in. The hype can make people afraid of missing out, so they rush to put their money in. If the price later starts falling, many of them may panic and start pointing fingers instead of taking responsibility for their own investment decisions.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Opiate32
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 140
Merit: 15


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 04:51:39 PM
 #11

2. How to buy shares. This is an interesting experience, since it’s not possible in every country to simply purchase shares in leading global companies.

Having the ability to buy companies like Alphabet or SpaceX does not mean you should buy them. You still have to think about valuation, risk, how much of your portfolio you are putting into a company and whether you are buying because of the business or because everyone is talking about it.

Sometimes getting access to an investment is the easy part but knowing when to stay away can be harder.
hyudien
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2828
Merit: 669


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 05:01:41 PM
 #12

SpaceX in starting its IPO to date is quite successful, no doubt with their strong fundamentals and a future that I think looks bright, including them in an investment is not a bad choice. As for Anthropic, I have to consider further, because even though they are both big companies, their main business is AI, AI is now very competitive, if the price of their first IPO falls within my criteria, maybe I can try to invest but if it is high it feels a bit not worth the risk I will bear.
Hyphen(-)
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1694
Merit: 892


#kycfree ❎


View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 05:31:46 PM
 #13

How do I plan to buy? Through Interactive Brokers. If anyone uses this platform and needs help with the registration process, I’ll be happy to walk you through the details - I’ve already gone through the registration myself!

Investing on such IPOs can be very good especially if you invested early, the projects looks very promising because they are already known in the world, many will like to be their partners with little dollar we have if we can’t afford going the big shareholders that have largest shares in the companies, at least the IPO will be a very good way to start, but I don’t think many of us understand this very well since we are here to only discuss about  crypto, but diversifying our portfolios in something g outside crypto will be very good.

I will like to learn more about the platform, so that one can be convinced with the platform before investing on any IPO. I don’t if I am the only perform that did not understand and was looking for a way to buy IPO for long.

DrBeer (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4620
Merit: 2886



View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 06:28:34 PM
 #14

I think you should put a disclaimer, everyone should do their own research so you aren't going to be blamed if these stock don't live up to the expectations.
I believe there are people that share opposite enthusiasm as yours especially concerning Spacex I hope everyone can do their research and this and put all perspectives into consideration.
And also with the recent news about the call for the tuning down of Ai activities these is something you should also consider.
Don't just buy stock because they seem hot or profitable.

Thanks for the suggestion; I've added some clarification.
I agree - everyone should analyze and determine their own investment opportunities.


SpaceX has already had IPO and launched in June of this year which was 3 months ago. I think everybody would know about this because we also posted about it on this forum even before the IPO began.

The SpaceX stock is called SPCX.

Probably you only want to discuss about the Anthropic IPO which will also probably be launched this year.

Yes, thank you for pointing out the mistake - SpaceX's IPO took place in June of this year!
 



███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
DiMarxist
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518


BitList


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 07:42:42 PM
 #15

Investment is supposed to be done when we have a clue of what those companies are all about and also how life-changing these companies would be in the next 10 years. If you're not in that line of study, you wouldn't know if investing in their stocks will be profitable. For example, I'm into the health sector. I do understand that buying health stocks during an election period and economy crisis might be profitable. AI technology is changing the world. AI stocks could be a good investment for the future, not for now.
I see reason in what you are saying , we only Know that these companies are big companies and has a bright future prospects. Based on what we see on social media but most people don't actually know in detail how these companies works especially , when it comes to profit maximaxation if we put our money into buying of sharing like in SpaceX. So I will strongly recommend that people should first of take their time and understand and know how these companies can generate profit for them if they invest their money into the company via buying of sharing.

█████████████████████████
████████
▀▀████▄▀█████████
███████
██████▐█░█████████
████████
███████▐█████████
████████
▌███▐████████████
███████
▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████
▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄█████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████
▀███▀██████████
█████████
▌█▄▄▄█▐█████████
█████████████████████████
 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 
 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 
  PLAY NOW  
Royal Cap
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 588
Merit: 278



View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 08:01:54 PM
 #16

Investment is supposed to be done when we have a clue of what those companies are all about and also how life-changing these companies would be in the next 10 years. If you're not in that line of study, you wouldn't know if investing in their stocks will be profitable. For example, I'm into the health sector. I do understand that buying health stocks during an election period and economy crisis might be profitable. AI technology is changing the world. AI stocks could be a good investment for the future, not for now.
Another aspect here is that whether a technology will change the world in the future and whether the shares of the company that technology is a good investment now are not the same thing. AI can create many changes, but the point here is how much of those changes can be kept by any one company. Even if there is competition among the same technologies of several companies, eventually not everyone benefits from it.

Jostle
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 56
Merit: 1


View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 08:16:40 PM
 #17

SpaceX is as "meme" as Tesla.  Everything that Musk owns, there is a high element of speculative "investing" to it, so the prices are extremely volatile. Not so sure whether it is a good long-term investment, but I am sure the Implied Volatility (IV) makes SPCX a good underlying for options trading.

Anthropic, on the other hand, I will closely watch it. It's something I believe is worth investing into.

⛏️ **I mine the numbers, not the hype.** 
Mining | Bitcoin | GoMining | Tokenomics 
Read about my mining: https://gomining.me
Mr_Brilliant$
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 434
Merit: 184



View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 08:33:06 PM
 #18

It's now I noticed that the movement of the crowd, that's were the crowd is going doesn't mean you should follow them too. It's best one sits down and learn for himself. Some people will buy their shares based on the fact that they are popular, which obviously is not the right way to actually make a decision on investment just like that.

Charles-Tim
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2408
Merit: 6566


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 10:07:17 PM
 #19

It's now I noticed that the movement of the crowd, that's were the crowd is going doesn't mean you should follow them too. It's best one sits down and learn for himself. Some people will buy their shares based on the fact that they are popular, which obviously is not the right way to actually make a decision on investment just like that.
They are good stocks that someone can have some shares, but people should not just buy it blindly. Another things is that buying an IPO does not mean the shares will increase in price within a short period of time. The stick can even rise above and fall below the IOO price. But after a long period of time, this well know stocks price will continue to increase in price, but it can take time.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
batang_bitcoin
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3850
Merit: 622


OrangeFren.com


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 10:34:43 PM
 #20

Those stocks for which the company has a focus in the future IMO is worth putting some penny in. If you have some spare of doing so, that's good. I don't have it yet but I am watching the brokers and how these futuristic companies are doing. To make it easier to understand, it's like buying NVIDIA in the old days together with amazon. But of course, they're built differently and have a different purpose of business. I would love to have both of anthropic and spacex but not yet this time.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!