Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2026, 05:23:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shall we talk about investing?  (Read 1140 times)
Smartvirus
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1392


Go Global With Smartvirus Management Services


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 07:43:11 PM
 #81

I’ll go ahead and answer myself in this format:

1. SpaceX is one of the pillars of the modern tech world. Space exploration, internet access technologies, AI models, and much more - these are the key technologies of the near future.
2. Anthropic is currently one of the leaders in the field of AI, with a particular focus on development.
3. Another interesting option is Alphabet (Google) - in addition to being the largest IT company, it’s also the biggest investor in SpaceX and Anthropic.

It’s always a thing of particular concern for me when you are buying stocks in an already made company. It might seem like a typical expansion and trying to be accommodating of the public by creating new stocks and giving it away through IPOs but, what’s there to take is that, it’s not going to be cheap and the time it would take to yield some good profit might be forever. I say this because, they are already made!
At the very least, it would be generating profit for its board of investors and that being, your money.

Buying AI stocks is something I think can work, it’s a field that is largely explored these days and it’s getting bigger and bigger. Anthropic might be great and Alphabet (since they are a big investor in SpaceX and Anthropic), would need more researches on them though.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
9ja Amaka
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 462
Merit: 150


Stay true till the end


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 08:28:44 PM
 #82

You are absolutely correct and that is why it is appropriate for us to always give good advice, most at times people you are giving the advice may not take it serious, but in the future it will be helpful for a lot of people. Internet is a public space and that is why we have to make sure we are on the right track so that we will not be seeing as a irrelevant person. To be honest I am always being careful when giving out any information, because I know there are a lot of people who know better than me which I would like them to correct, but not to abuse my information and that is why I make sure I get the full information of anything that I want to bring out to public.
Yeah, and that’s why it’s crucial to be extreme careful with the information we share publicly online. People may ignore certain good advice at the moment because they’d feel they have I need for it at the moment, but it could actually become useful to them or others in the future.
Additionally, it’s also crucial for one to be open to correction rather than having that know it all attitude because people will always have their flaws but there’s also a big difference between simply correcting someone and deliberately attempting to attach their contributions. And that’s the reason why before I share even the slightest information, I’d first research it properly, especially when I know that people would rely on that piece of information.
We are all in this together. Our actions and choices affect one another. No man knows it all. The actions others take have an effect on us, and an action that we take has an effect on others. A man who listens to only himself will suffer for his wrong decisions. I like making decisions personally, but when the situation is not clear to me, there is nothing wrong with me taking advice from someone with experience.

A man is as rich as the information he has with him. This is the reason why legit information is very important. Many frown upon false information because false information can cause damages on ones life or property.

Spaceman1000$
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536


Experience never goes out of fashion.


View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 08:44:19 PM
 #83

Without mincing words, i would like to go for SpaceX investment, this is because I've seen the level of technological advancement it has, in West Africa here, we've seen and authenticated some of their technological branches around, and I can say that for such a company that has so much work done that they've shown, they've earned the integrity and they deserve the trust the people should give to them, for me I will even would want to invest in SpaceX IPO than dangote refinery IPO of my country Nigeria which was making headline news weeks back, that's the level of confidentiality I have on spaceX IPO.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
r_victory
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1048



View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 11:03:18 PM
 #84

Anthropic's IPO was supposed to be this October, but they decided to move it to November and include the third-quarter financial results, certainly a way to attract more investors. I think it will have the same impact as SpaceX, which has seen a significant increase in value since going public. It might be interesting to buy some shares.

█████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀██▀█████████████
███████▀▀████▄▄████▀█████████
█████████▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄███████
████████▀▀████████████▀▀█▀▀██
████████████▀▀█▀▀▄██████▄████
███████▄▄████████████▀███████
███████████▄███████▄▄█▄▄█████
███████▀▀████████████████████
███████████▀█████▀▀█▀▀███████
███████▄▄██████████▄▄████████
███████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████████
 
 
 🕶 NO KYC 
|🜲 
VIP ❯❯❯❯
TRANSFER
| 
WEEKLY
RAKEBACK
|
| 
  PLAY NOW   
L E G E N D A R Y
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 280
Merit: 239



View Profile
October 08, 2026, 12:36:10 AM
 #85

We are all in this together. Our actions and choices affect one another. No man knows it all. The actions others take have an effect on us, and an action that we take has an effect on others. A man who listens to only himself will suffer for his wrong decisions. I like making decisions personally, but when the situation is not clear to me, there is nothing wrong with me taking advice from someone with experience.

A man is as rich as the information he has with him. This is the reason why legit information is very important. Many frown upon false information because false information can cause damages on ones life or property.
One thing I’ve come to understand is that? Just because you’re seeking for advice doesn’t automatically imply you’re giving up control over your own decisions, no. Sometimes when you listen to the experience of others, you’ll be able to get a more clearer view and understanding of certain risks that we may not just have paid attention to earlier. As long as you’re still able to verify the information received and not just blindly acting on them, you should be just fine.

boyptc
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3878
Merit: 713


www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 02:48:08 AM
 #86

Without mincing words, i would like to go for SpaceX investment, this is because I've seen the level of technological advancement it has, in West Africa here, we've seen and authenticated some of their technological branches around, and I can say that for such a company that has so much work done that they've shown, they've earned the integrity and they deserve the trust the people should give to them, for me I will even would want to invest in SpaceX IPO than dangote refinery IPO of my country Nigeria which was making headline news weeks back, that's the level of confidentiality I have on spaceX IPO.
From your username itself, you truly are for the space.  Grin

Kidding aside, I guess that we're more optimistic with investing in stocks for the likes of Space X and other tech companies.

Space exploration is going to be the next big thing and people's curiosity will be into the space so, the space tourism seems looking to be an optimistic business that shall boom soon.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
█████▄▀███▄███▄███▀▄█████
█████▄█▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄█▄█████
████▀▀██▀███▀███▀██▀▀████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▀███████▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████▄▄██▄██▄█▄██▄██▄▄████
█████▀█▀███▀▄████▀█▀█████
█████▀▄███▀███▀███▄▀█████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
.
 CRYPTOGAMES 
.
 Catch the winning spirit! 
│█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
│██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
│██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
│
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1895


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 02:48:57 AM
 #87

I’d put it this way: one of my goals is to build a financial cushion for when I step back from work and start simply enjoying life in retirement Smiley
This could probably be considered a partial implementation of the FIRE concept - which, by the way, I recommend looking into. In any case, for a comfortable life, the sooner we start thinking about a sound financial model for our lives, the better off we’ll be.
Company stocks are ONE TYPE OF ASSET in a large, diversified portfolio! Stocks are a supplement to my other assets, some of which are cryptocurrencies. In a nutshell - never forget the importance of diversification, including when it comes to building your assets!

I looked into it, and yes, I get what you mean; these concepts are really interesting. I place great importance on diversification. However, what is often lacking are the financial resources to build a portfolio of assets to hold onto and nurture over the long term. It's often said that those who don't leverage technological resources like AI will miss out on the potential profits generated through modern business.

The world is changing very rapidly, and the economics we once understood through traditional literature has left many old concepts behind. Everything moves much faster now, and there are many alternatives to avoid getting left behind.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
Iranus
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2688
Merit: 631


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 04:42:11 AM
 #88

Without mincing words, i would like to go for SpaceX investment, this is because I've seen the level of technological advancement it has, in West Africa here, we've seen and authenticated some of their technological branches around, and I can say that for such a company that has so much work done that they've shown, they've earned the integrity and they deserve the trust the people should give to them, for me I will even would want to invest in SpaceX IPO than dangote refinery IPO of my country Nigeria which was making headline news weeks back, that's the level of confidentiality I have on spaceX IPO.
From your username itself, you truly are for the space.  Grin

Kidding aside, I guess that we're more optimistic with investing in stocks for the likes of Space X and other tech companies.

Space exploration is going to be the next big thing and people's curiosity will be into the space so, the space tourism seems looking to be an optimistic business that shall boom soon.


You might've forgotten that SpaceX already acquired xAI, the company behind Grok . So SpaceX isn't just a space tech company anymore, it's getting heavily involved in AI too.

SpaceX genuinely has massive potential cause they're sitting in exactly the industries that'll define the future.

But huge potential doesn't automatically make it a good investment. A company can have a great outlook and still be a bad investment if it's overpriced. So like any other investment, do your homework on company and its valuation before putting money into it.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/elon-musk-merges-spacex-artificial-233427458.html

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Somegory
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 434
Merit: 215



View Profile
October 08, 2026, 06:07:17 AM
 #89

Lower your expectations on stocks, I have similar stories from my uncle whom invested alot of money on stocks and it's been 15 years already, only two out of 7 stocks did well and even the 2 that did well isn't life changing.

If he bought Bitcoin many years ago he would be living the dream right now, Bitcoin has the opportunity because it's not in anyone's control, stocks aren't like Bitcoin, if you can compare each you will see that Bitcoin has the biggest potential.

You don't have to ignore stocks but do it on the minimal.

boyptc
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3878
Merit: 713


www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 07:30:29 AM
 #90

From your username itself, you truly are for the space.  Grin

Kidding aside, I guess that we're more optimistic with investing in stocks for the likes of Space X and other tech companies.

Space exploration is going to be the next big thing and people's curiosity will be into the space so, the space tourism seems looking to be an optimistic business that shall boom soon.


You might've forgotten that SpaceX already acquired xAI, the company behind Grok . So SpaceX isn't just a space tech company anymore, it's getting heavily involved in AI too.

SpaceX genuinely has massive potential cause they're sitting in exactly the industries that'll define the future.
Yeah, I remember it now that grok is now part of Elon's empire after introduced to X as well.

But huge potential doesn't automatically make it a good investment. A company can have a great outlook and still be a bad investment if it's overpriced. So like any other investment, do your homework on company and its valuation before putting money into it.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/elon-musk-merges-spacex-artificial-233427458.html
I agree, while the potential is there. The success of project still relies on how it's managed. And for investors, we have no control over that.

That's why we still need to do the job of making research but I think that its futuristic approach and service will go far and it's on the right direction.. I hope so.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
█████▄▀███▄███▄███▀▄█████
█████▄█▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄█▄█████
████▀▀██▀███▀███▀██▀▀████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▀███████▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████▄▄██▄██▄█▄██▄██▄▄████
█████▀█▀███▀▄████▀█▀█████
█████▀▄███▀███▀███▄▀█████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
.
 CRYPTOGAMES 
.
 Catch the winning spirit! 
│█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
│██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
│██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
│
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Outhue
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1708
Merit: 704



View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 08:37:10 AM
 #91

They are both good technology companies and tech is the future so I expect either one of the two to do very well, then again it's better to invest what you can afford to lose here, they are stock and anything is possible to happen in the future, make sure you invest few percentage into these stocks and make sure you invest more on Bitcoin, it's good to diversify because the future will always remain a mystery, we don't know what will really happen we can only get prepared.

EarnOnVictor
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1554
Merit: 969



View Profile
October 08, 2026, 08:49:35 AM
 #92

Why am I bringing this up? Because two major IPOs are coming up soon: SpaceX and Anthropic. I find them interesting.
I could remember that SpaceX launched their IPO on June 12, which was the Democracy Day in my country, so that part is not accurate if still expecting after September. However, we are highly anticipating the Anthropic's, which is highly valuable and thoughtful for those who would purchase it.

Quote
1. SpaceX is one of the pillars of the modern tech world. Space exploration, internet access technologies, AI models, and much more - these are the key technologies of the near future.
2. Anthropic is currently one of the leaders in the field of AI, with a particular focus on development.
3. Another interesting option is Alphabet (Google) - in addition to being the largest IT company, it’s also the biggest investor in SpaceX and Anthropic.
I will not link Google or the past achievements of SpaceX alone, as any IPO that's too saturated is no go area for me.

Quote
How do I plan to buy? Through Interactive Brokers. If anyone uses this platform and needs help with the registration process, I’ll be happy to walk you through the details - I’ve already gone through the registration myself!
It's kind of you for willing to provide help, but I think still selecting a US broker like Interactive Brokers will make most people from other countries "hit the wall." For instance, the broker doesn't support my country and many other countries, to the best of my knowledge. But one could easily find a means with their local brokers that support global stocks.

Unknown Op
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1442
Merit: 868


Pakistan Local Board Request


View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 02:46:41 PM
 #93

Do not just invest because you have the financial capacity to invest, but invest after a thorough research once you have prove to yourself that company is reliable and reputable enough. Because any company is subject to market ups and downs, and once the company is making poor performance, the risk of losing your money is high.

Give yourself a time to research first and investigate. Know the drawbacks of stock investing so that you won't be wasting your money into something that has no guaranteed returns and high risk of total loss.
I have the same opinion that research is very important before making any kind of investment but I don't think that investors need to wait until they are fully convinced that the company in which they are going to invest is reliable and also reputable. Uncertainty always exists and it cannot be eliminated or removed completely. There are well established companies that are getting a lot of profit but still have to experience multiple problems; they have to face market crashes or there are changes in the industry, so uncertainty is always there. Similarly, just saying that company has poor performance means high chance of losing investment; that is misleading. If there is a temporary decline, that does not mean that the entire company is failing. There are times when there is a downturn but that creates a lot of opportunities for investors, which is what we are going to buy.

DrBeer (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4634
Merit: 2887



View Profile WWW
Today at 08:03:11 AM
 #94

Now that I know more about cryptocurrency and have a better understanding of Bitcoin investment, I don't think I can neglect this opportunity for a centralized asset investment.

Bitcoin can give you more opportunity than you could ever think when you consider investing in it and know more about when to enter the market and how you could also sell at a profit without losing at the end of the day.

Some are into trading investments, while some are holding to invest over a long-term plan, but all that matters is our ability to make a profit on every investment decision we make in cryptocurrency, because this is the only edge we are going to have over those who are using traditional investment patterns.

There’s a good saying: "Don’t put all your eggs in one basket". It refers to the classic method of reducing risk - diversification. I’m not against Bitcoin as a store of value, but keeping all your assets ONLY IN IT seems like a bad idea to me. Even Bitcoin’s volatility speaks to that Smiley
Your savings should be spread across several assets that are independent of one another- Bitcoin, gold, stocks, etc.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Iranus
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2688
Merit: 631


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
Today at 12:25:08 PM
 #95

Lower your expectations on stocks, I have similar stories from my uncle whom invested alot of money on stocks and it's been 15 years already, only two out of 7 stocks did well and even the 2 that did well isn't life changing.

If he bought Bitcoin many years ago he would be living the dream right now, Bitcoin has the opportunity because it's not in anyone's control, stocks aren't like Bitcoin, if you can compare each you will see that Bitcoin has the biggest potential.

You don't have to ignore stocks but do it on the minimal.

Did you know plenty of people have lost money on bitcoin over years? Not everyone who got into BTC ended up in profit, let alone got rich. And many people have made serious money from stocks.

Thing is profit doesn't hinge on the asset or market itself. It mostly comes down to investor's strategy, and plan, and timing...An asset having huge upside doesn't mean you'll automatically make money from it.

What makes you so sure your uncle would've made a fortune with BTC instead if he kept buying high, selling low, or making bad investment calls?

Bitcoin has huge potential , but it is not fair to look down on the stock market just because you lost money investing in it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!