Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2026, 08:50:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me find a site! Could view ~3-5 hops of BTC history + labels  (Read 71 times)
jumptheramp (OP)
Copper Member
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 39
Merit: 16


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 03:37:51 PM
 #1

Hey forums goers, I need some help.  About a week ago, I had found a site posted on the over-moderated platform known as REDDIT. The post and link are now nowhere to be found and I forgot to save the site before wiping my clipboard.  Anyway, I'll get to the point.

I had found a site that used a .space TLD, it allowed you to submit a BTC address and it would create a graph for you showing the previous 3 or 5 hops for free.  Beyond 3 or 5 hops you had to pay up.  The hop history had exchanges and similar labeled so that was pretty useful.  The site had a pitch about knowing if your Bitcoin is KYC'ed or not.  I'm pretty certain that this is a newer site.

Can anyone help me find this?  Thanks!
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4340
Merit: 7707



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 03:45:33 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2026, 04:06:32 PM by OmegaStarScream
Merited by Danish Ali (1)
 #2

Is this it? https://www.btctrail.space/

I'm not usre how reliable it is as I have never used it before. I just saw someone using it on X before.

AMLBot also have something similar, although I'm not sure about it whether that's available on all plans or you must be an verified business like some other features they offer.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
jumptheramp (OP)
Copper Member
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 39
Merit: 16


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 03:50:17 PM
 #3

Is this it? https://www.btctrail.space/

I'm not usre how reliable it is as I have never used it before. I just saw someone using it on X before.

YES!  That is exactly what I was looking for.  Thanks a lot for nailing this so quickly, much appreciated!

Drop a LN address and I'll send you a dollar Cool.
Danish Ali
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 70
Merit: 155


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 04:03:55 PM
 #4

Is this it? https://www.btctrail.space/

I'm not usre how reliable it is as I have never used it before. I just saw someone using it on X before.

YES!  That is exactly what I was looking for.  Thanks a lot for nailing this so quickly, much appreciated!

Drop a LN address and I'll send you a dollar Cool.

If you got your answer, you should lock the thread.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4340
Merit: 7707



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 04:07:07 PM
 #5

YES!  That is exactly what I was looking for.  Thanks a lot for nailing this so quickly, much appreciated!

Drop a LN address and I'll send you a dollar Cool.

Don't worry about it. Thanks though. I appreciate it!

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
jumptheramp (OP)
Copper Member
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 39
Merit: 16


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 07:22:01 PM
 #6

Is this it? https://www.btctrail.space/

I'm not usre how reliable it is as I have never used it before. I just saw someone using it on X before.

YES!  That is exactly what I was looking for.  Thanks a lot for nailing this so quickly, much appreciated!

Drop a LN address and I'll send you a dollar Cool.

If you got your answer, you should lock the thread.

I was waiting for a reply from OSS  Roll Eyes.

YES!  That is exactly what I was looking for.  Thanks a lot for nailing this so quickly, much appreciated!

Drop a LN address and I'll send you a dollar Cool.

Don't worry about it. Thanks though. I appreciate it!

Well if you ever need a dollar, I got your back lol.  Thanks again!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!