Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2026, 01:53:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My telegram got phished!  (Read 22 times)
Bitcoin Smith (OP)
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1778
Merit: 762


Zap Zap


View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 05:56:01 PM
 #1

Yes, I noticed an unknown device logged into my telegram account and is sending some kind of porn links to everyone, so if you received any such DM or anything else in the last 24 hours and for safer in the next 24 hours too "Please Ignore". As of now terminated all the sessions except the primary device, changed password, deleted old passkeys and added new one, hope this should be enough.

I have been checking everything and changing all of them but it's logged in on multiple devices so not sure which one lead me to this. I will take a day to make sure everything is fine on my end.

eaLiTy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1006


Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe


View Profile
Today at 11:56:02 AM
 #2

Yes, I noticed an unknown device logged into my telegram account and is sending some kind of porn links to everyone, so if you received any such DM or anything else in the last 24 hours and for safer in the next 24 hours too "Please Ignore". As of now terminated all the sessions except the primary device, changed password, deleted old passkeys and added new one, hope this should be enough.

I have been checking everything and changing all of them but it's logged in on multiple devices so not sure which one lead me to this. I will take a day to make sure everything is fine on my end.
I never received any such DM from you, and I hope you sort this out without getting your account blocked. Usually, when your account gets phished and sends out a bunch of random DMs, you will get blocked.

Identify which bot or link you clicked to get your account hijacked.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D  
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!