Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2026, 11:17:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SUI token: what it is and what to expect  (Read 62 times)
Criptoview (OP)
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 42
Merit: 1


View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 08:06:39 PM
 #1

Nobody knows SUI's future price. What you can do is follow the factors that will matter in the coming months:

Reliability: can the network go long stretches without halting? For payments and institutions, this matters more than lab speed.
Real payment usage: will fee-free stablecoin transfers attract users and businesses durably? Features announced for 2026, such as transactions with confidential amounts, depend on delivery and adoption.
Sui Basecamp (October 7 and 8, 2026) and Hashi: the event will focus on automated finance, payments, instant settlement and private transactions, and Hashi still has to reach mainnet. Expectations before events and launches often move the price, up or down, and are not always confirmed afterward.
Monthly releases and the behavior of large holders, such as funds and companies with treasuries.
ETF flows: money coming in and out shows institutional interest.
The market as a whole: altcoins like SUI tend to follow bitcoin, with larger swings.
In an optimistic scenario, the network stays stable, stablecoin payments scale up and demand absorbs the releases. In a middle scenario, SUI remains a relevant network but competes for space with rivals, with a volatile price. In a pessimistic scenario, new outages or attacks erode confidence and token releases weigh on the price. These are hypotheses to organize your thinking, not forecasts.


 Wink Real-time price: criptoview.net  Wink
jossiel
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3696
Merit: 645



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 09:57:42 PM
 #2

I have started to see discussions about SUI. I am not sure if I'd buy this one because when there are talks like that which is almost everywhere that I'd do, mostly in social media.

I think that I'll avoid it for a while.

But if someone who's holding it, then it only needs one push for you to see how it will be in the next coming months or maybe in the bull run.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Charles-Tim
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2408
Merit: 6566


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 10:12:38 PM
 #3

I have started to see discussions about SUI. I am not sure if I'd buy this one because when there are talks like that which is almost everywhere that I'd do, mostly in social media.
SUI was a good project and it still have high probability that it will increase. I think it increased up to 2 times recently and there is probability that it will increase more during bull market. But I will still maintain the way I think about these altcoins. I can buy them with little amount of money, if I am lucky and its price increase, I will sell it as usual. I will not be surprised if the coin later fall massively just as it did during bear market.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jossiel
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3696
Merit: 645



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 10:55:26 PM
 #4

I have started to see discussions about SUI. I am not sure if I'd buy this one because when there are talks like that which is almost everywhere that I'd do, mostly in social media.
SUI was a good project and it still have high probability that it will increase. I think it increased up to 2 times recently and there is probability that it will increase more during bull market. But I will still maintain the way I think about these altcoins. I can buy them with little amount of money, if I am lucky and its price increase, I will sell it as usual. I will not be surprised if the coin later fall massively just as it did during bear market.
I also think so that it's good.

But just as you, we've got reservations on these altcoins but we have offense to those who are holding it and have a clear understanding of how good this is.

They're free to hold it and add more to it if they like because they have made their research. I'm just not sure for now if I can add it up since I have started to do what others are doing lately of accumulating more BTC instead.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
nelson4lov
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2940
Merit: 890



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 10:59:34 PM
 #5

I checked SUI's price a few days ago and saw that it was at $1, and it was very surprising considering how much everything else has run. SOL ran over 100%, NEAR around 300%. However, when I checked SUI price action in the past 30 days, I can see that price has gone up over 50%  in the past 30 days so its very likely that we would get a bullish continuation for SUI. Loved SUI  but too much insiders rekt it.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
Criptoview (OP)
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 42
Merit: 1


View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 11:36:42 PM
 #6

BITCOIN over the last 30 days: 8.68%
SUI over the last 30 days: 71.28%

As I always say: "A good investor seizes opportunities."



  Wink Real-time price: criptoview.net    Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!