You are in the right board, but the problem is your information is very limited.
Try to sell yourself better, I mean you talk about designs, but what kind of designs do you know? As much as possible treat it like you are submitting a resume, include your past jobs and who you worked with, so if someone is interested they can see your real experience.
You are right. Op needs to be more open than he's doing now. He should try to be better than this so as to be more presentable, so that people can see him from a professional angle. Believe me, with what I'm seeing, he lack concrete information that better describe his brand if I am to be honest here. And this may scare people from him or even make them see him of being more of a scam.
Is just a piece of advise that can aid your brand OP, if really you're genuine.