Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2026, 09:12:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: we88 scam 700MYR  (Read 53 times)
Cobrarium (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 2
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 08:06:20 AM
 #1

WE88 scam site

They confiscated my winnings, claiming I had violated the rules; they cancelled my bets and told me to just take my deposit and leave.
Here’s the situation: I made two deposits. My first deposit and the bet I placed with it (500 MYR) lost. I made a second deposit, and that bet won, netting me +699.25 MYR.
I want to point out that the bet was placed on the main market of a top-tier national league match—ruling out any possibility of fraud or manipulation.
When I requested a payout, they cancelled my winnings. They then claimed I had violated the rules and stated I could only withdraw my deposit amount, authorizing a withdrawal of 500 MYR.
Next, my IP address was blocked, making it impossible to open the chat. I turned on a VPN and opened the chat again in a different browser. They engaged with me until I provided my username; I was immediately IP-banned, and the conversation was cut off again.

Why do you refuse to communicate?
If you decided to cancel all bets, why did you only return 500? After all, my total deposit was 500 + 500 = 1000 MYR!

https://prnt.sc/aF6gc1EWLlYI
https://prnt.sc/svtinrCL1Mkr

my username: Cobrarium

my deposites:
122.75 usdt- trc20 : 4a853e7629f2e11aba91361dcff57ccf8bfd22f2d1da4b011437821f1bcfe03f
122.75 usdt- ERC20: 0x2478046000d173ce5020662befae56c028484dfad352edaa0895cdbb2e0d59f6

Stolen wins:699MYR

This complaint might not get a response from the scam casino's representative, but the main thing is that it will remain on record! People need to know that WE88 is a scam site! There won't be any explanations—just a ban and stolen money!
acroman08
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1293



View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 08:36:05 AM
 #2

Did they say which terms you violated? I was curious if it was about geo-restriction, but looking at the site they linked on their ANN thread, it seems like they have a mirror site for Malaysian gamblers, so I'm not sure if it's because of geo-restriction.

This complaint might not get a response from the scam casino's representative, but the main thing is that it will remain on record! People need to know that WE88 is a scam site! There won't be any explanations—just a ban and stolen money!
Their forum representative has been inactive for over a year now, so I don't think you'll get a response here. You could try posting a complaint on casino.guru(they are listed there), or maybe on contesthunters.com, where a forum member is the one handling the cases there.


 BetBolt.com  
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
🗲
███    ███████████████████████████████████████

CRYPTO'S MOST REWARDING CASINO

███████████████████████████████████████    ███
██████▄▄██████▄▄
███▄██████████████▄▄
█▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▀███████
████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
███▀███████████████████▀
█████████████████████▀▀
██████▀███████████▀▀
███████████████▀▀
█████████▀██▀▀
    PLAY NOW   



███▄▄▄▄███▄
████████████
███████████▀
████████▄
██████████▄
██████▀█████▄
█▀██████▀█████
██████████▀██▀
Cobrarium (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 2
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 11:15:18 AM
 #3

Did they say which terms you violated? I was curious if it was about geo-restriction, but looking at the site they linked on their ANN thread, it seems like they have a mirror site for Malaysian gamblers, so I'm not sure if it's because of geo-restriction.

This complaint might not get a response from the scam casino's representative, but the main thing is that it will remain on record! People need to know that WE88 is a scam site! There won't be any explanations—just a ban and stolen money!
Their forum representative has been inactive for over a year now, so I don't think you'll get a response here. You could try posting a complaint on casino.guru(they are listed there), or maybe on contesthunters.com, where a forum member is the one handling the cases there.

It is unknown which rule was violated. They present you with a fait accompli and immediately block your chat access via IP address.
There are no location-based restrictions; I checked before registering.

I haven't found a single forum where a representative of theirs has tried to comment on the theft.

There’s really nothing to even sort out here. The company could have either paid out the winnings and closed the account, or voided all bets and refunded the deposit.
But what they actually did was refund only the last deposit! As for the money lost—well, that was supposedly lost according to the rules... It’s a clear-cut case of fraud!
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2772
Merit: 2122


฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 08:56:58 PM
 #4

They should tell you exactly what rule you violated that made them cancel the bets. Anything less than that looks highly suspicious and fraudulent. Have you tried posting a complaint on Casinoguru or AskGamblers?
If not yet, then that should be your next step in search of clarity.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!