Service: Gamba.com
Username: bullavaro
Disputed amount: USD 3,401
Website:
https://gamba.comIssue: Permanent account ban and confiscation of full balance
What happened
My Gamba account was permanently banned and my entire balance of USD 3,401 was confiscated.
When I first contacted Gamba Live Support, I was told that I had been banned for “sports abuse”.
Later, support expanded the allegation and stated that I had engaged in “multi account sports abuse across many accounts”.
They then claimed that I was “running a syndicate”, and finally stated that they had a “clear connection between 5+ sports abuse accounts all owned by you”.
My position
I categorically dispute these allegations.
I have only one Gamba account. I do not own or operate 5+ Gamba accounts and I am not running any betting syndicate.
I asked Gamba to provide:
- the factual basis for allegedly linking my account to the other accounts;
- the specific Terms and Conditions clause I allegedly violated;
- the contractual basis for confiscating my entire balance, including deposited funds;
- clarification of whether the alleged link was based on KYC information, payment methods, wallets, IP addresses, device/browser fingerprints, betting activity or other evidence;
- confirmation of whether the case was reviewed by Gamba’s compliance/fraud team or Betby’s fraud prevention team.
Gamba’s response
No specific evidence was provided to me.
Support stated that the decision was final.
Gamba also explicitly told me that they would normally have returned my deposit, but because they believe I was allegedly running a syndicate, they decided to confiscate the deposit as well.
Additional concern
Withdrawals remain blocked.
When I attempt to withdraw USDT, the site displays:
“Your USDT wallet is temporarily locked.”
However, despite Gamba stating that my account is permanently banned and my funds have been confiscated, casino slot wagering is still available on the account.
In other words, I cannot withdraw the balance, but the same balance can still be wagered in casino games.
Evidence available
I have:
- the complete exported Gamba Live Support transcript;
- screenshots of my USD 3,401 balance;
- deposit and withdrawal history;
- sports betting history;
- casino activity;
- screenshots showing the withdrawal restriction;
- a copy of the formal written complaint already sent directly to Gamba.
I have also raised the matter publicly in Gamba’s official Bitcointalk ANN thread and submitted complaints to other dispute-resolution/review services.
Requested resolution
I am requesting the release and withdrawal of my full USD 3,401 balance.
If Gamba maintains that I operated multiple accounts or a betting syndicate, I ask them to provide sufficient evidence supporting that allegation and identify the exact contractual basis for confiscating my entire balance, including deposited funds.
I will update this thread with any response or resolution from Gamba.
Full evidence, including the exported support chat, balance screenshots, withdrawal error, transaction history and betting history, is available and can be provided upon request.