Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:29:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIM]LimeCoin X11 Algo | OBSOLETE move to LimecoinX please  (Read 61926 times)
IParn (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 01:13:01 PM

Please Help us donating some BTC to Mintpal voting , so limecoin can get into a bigger market.

Getting into another exchange wont help.
You need to do something, and if you're thinking on an anonymising feature you really need to move faster than 2 months

we have good ideas on the table, but each one has to be analyzed before we start working on them, the main problem right now is the lack of time of FerchoDev (co-developer) , and the other team members, leaving me alone with all the project, we need more team members (that im looking for).

i will try to have at least 2 new developers in the next week.  in terms of new features, today we will have news Wink

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cgminer-o

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

1$ =1 MEC 2013 (2,56 $) 5$ =1MEC 2014 ?

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 01:29:12 PM

Please Help us donating some BTC to Mintpal voting , so limecoin can get into a bigger market.

Getting into another exchange wont help.
You need to do something, and if you're thinking on an anonymising feature you really need to move faster than 2 months

we have good ideas on the table, but each one has to be analyzed before we start working on them, the main problem right now is the lack of time of FerchoDev (co-developer) , and the other team members, leaving me alone with all the project, we need more team members (that im looking for).

i will try to have at least 2 new developers in the next week.  in terms of new features, today we will have news Wink
+good news  Wink

▓▓▓ MEC Megacoin POW▓▓▓https://forum.megacoin.co.nz/ ▓▓▓ New Economy Movement▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ LimecoinX X11 ▓▓▓
Spratan

Activity: 689
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:11:45 PM

How to enter coinmarketcap.com ?
IParn (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 02:36:55 PM

there are aprox 1.1 million mined Limecoins, at our current price, the Market Capital of Limecoin (LIM) is low, like $8000 USD. we need to raise the value and then get into coinmarketcap. at least thats my opinion, im open to suggestions.

vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:40:18 PM

there are aprox 1.1 million mined Limecoins, at our current price, the Market Capital of Limecoin (LIM) is low, like $8000 USD. we need to raise the value and then get into coinmarketcap. at least thats my opinion, im open to suggestions.

The best thing to do is spread the word. Tell your friends. Tweet about LIM. Make posts about LIM on forums you frequent, within the crypto world, and outside it. Mine it, and keep creating volume on exchanges. Value is important too, but do those other things and value will take care of itself. LIM is undervalued right now, a good opportunity to stock up on some, and create volume at the same time.
IParn (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 02:55:35 PM

now that i have our attention guys, i want to talk about something that is making circles in my head.

we all know that our blockchain has problems in 3 Blocks (3955, 4890 and 6878) , also we all know that our mistake (as developers) with pschmessage (magic numbers in blocks), and the most recent bug that i found with Seeds (searching nodes in port 9333 instead of 9033) , is making wallets and network a little bit unstable.

my idea (still in  my head, so its nothing official), is to create an entire new blockchain (from block 0 ) , this is not a hardfork , i repeat is an entire new block chain that will fix most of our stability issues, also this new blockchain will come with a newer code that probably will incorporate new features (like anon transactions, dark gravity wave 3, etc etc).

Pros:

Difficulty will be restarted.
Addition of DGW3
Addition of DarkSend (in its actual RC1) and we can make our own version from that point.
Fixes in wallet and blockchain

cons:

Old Coins wont be compatible with new coins, so i will have to manually change the old ones for the new ones (this means you send your old coins to the premined wallet, and i will send the new coins to your new wallet)

All Services must update their Services (pools, exchanges etc) to the NEW chainblock.

THIS IS JUST AN IDEA, its not an official announcement, now please, let me know your oppinion and suggestions.

Cathy1978

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:58:12 PM

What's different about this coin? Limecoin.org buying is fixed exchange rate?
IParn (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 03:04:45 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2014, 04:04:01 PM by IParn

we have Videogames (btw you should play limeTravian www.generacionro.com, you can buy things with limecoin and war is coming soon), You can buy directly from our website( theres a fee, so its cheaper if you buy them directly from exchanges), it uses X11 Protocol (less stressing for videocards), we have free services (LimePic - image hosting ) , we have block explorer, coin calculator, paper wallet, Bilingual Website, also we are promoting the coin in LatinAmerica not just in USA or Europe , Android News APP (coming next week) , Android Wallet (to be released in next hours) , Online Wallet (to be released in next hours) and more.

we are not a new coin, we've been in this small world for about 2 months maybe 3, and still developing the coin (that's good , this is not a bump and dump coin).

Added new Exchange to our Official Website:  https://coinnext.com/trade/LIM/BTC

Fercho

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:27:43 PM

limecoin for long life!! Wink

[img]http://s27.postimg.org/di0h57feb/de
spicelord

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:51:56 PM

we have Videogames (btw you should play limeTravian www.generacionro.com, you can buy things with limecoin and war is coming soon), You can buy directly from our website( theres a fee, so its cheaper if you buy them directly from exchanges), it uses X11 Protocol (less stressing for videocards), we have free services (LimePic - image hosting ) , we have block explorer, coin calculator, paper wallet, Bilingual Website, also we are promoting the coin in LatinAmerica not just in USA or Europe , Android News APP (coming next week) , Android Wallet (to be released in next hours) , Online Wallet (to be released in next hours) and more.

we are not a new coin, we've been in this small world for about 2 months maybe 3, and still developing the coin (that's good , this is not a bump and dump coin).

Added new Exchange to our Official Website:  https://coinnext.com/trade/LIM/BTC

There ya go. Had my fun with X11coin. Time to get back in Lime.

spicelord

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:54:32 PM

now that i have our attention guys, i want to talk about something that is making circles in my head.

we all know that our blockchain has problems in 3 Blocks (3955, 4890 and 6878) , also we all know that our mistake (as developers) with pschmessage (magic numbers in blocks), and the most recent bug that i found with Seeds (searching nodes in port 9333 instead of 9033) , is making wallets and network a little bit unstable.

my idea (still in  my head, so its nothing official), is to create an entire new blockchain (from block 0 ) , this is not a hardfork , i repeat is an entire new block chain that will fix most of our stability issues, also this new blockchain will come with a newer code that probably will incorporate new features (like anon transactions, dark gravity wave 3, etc etc).

Pros:

Addition of DGW3
Addition of DarkSend (in its actual RC1) and we can make our own version from that point.

cons:

Old Coins wont be compatible with new coins, so i will have to manually change the old ones for the new ones (this means you send your old coins to the premined wallet, and i will send the new coins to your new wallet)

All Services must update their Services (pools, exchanges etc) to the NEW chainblock.

THIS IS JUST AN IDEA, its not an official announcement, now please, let me know your oppinion and suggestions.

The exchanging of coins sounds like it will be a mess and a real turnoff. There's no way to fork it? I'm fine with the rest though you should set the diff early on really low for a bunch of blocks so those in on it can instamine it  Grin FUD= attention.

Rehael

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:13:27 PM

android wallet eh
cgminer-o

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:15:48 PM

Added new Exchange to our Official Website:  https://coinnext.com/trade/LIM/BTC

+1

▓▓▓ MEC Megacoin POW▓▓▓https://forum.megacoin.co.nz/ ▓▓▓ New Economy Movement▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ LimecoinX X11 ▓▓▓
IParn (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 03:09:39 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2014, 03:25:22 AM by IParn

the online Wallet has been released, Powered by Rax.io solutions, this online wallet is Secure and stable, Forget those Sync Problems , dont worry about downloading the blockchain, just register and you can use your  LimeCoins Anywhere , Anytime!

you can access from www.limecoin.org ----> utilities ----> Online Wallet

cgminer-o

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 04:47:40 AM

Good Work!

gmcm

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:41:14 AM

the online Wallet has been released, Powered by Rax.io solutions, this online wallet is Secure and stable, Forget those Sync Problems , dont worry about downloading the blockchain, just register and you can use your  LimeCoins Anywhere , Anytime!

you can access from www.limecoin.org ----> utilities ----> Online Wallet

Nice! Grin I like it Grin

LITECOIN: LiXF55t6Wk3AYtmRUo29AyfMNA1KDbrnGu
BITCOIN: 1pmnyh7L6mgmDbR7KwyWajckgK9y5V4qZ
IParn (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 08:04:02 AM

in the next hours more good news with limecoin Cheesy

Grin

A-tM

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 11:55:16 AM

Quote from: IParn

Pros:
Addition of DGW3

cons:

Hello IParn,
I am just a miner with few MHash/s, not too long involved in cryptocurrency world to have so much experiences,
but it seems to me, if the overall gain is much higher than negative impact, it should be done.

Yes, the change of old coins for new ones seems weird, and maybe someone will suspect it. But the premine of exactly the amount of already mined old coins is reasonable and I hope also explainable to community and potential critics. IMO it should not hurt the reputation of the coin.

If it solves all the known problems, add a new features (dark send is very compelling one), and in comparison with hard fork will cost much less time and work,
it looks like the best solution.

So far my 2cents.
regards,
Andy
IParn (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 01:53:45 PM

Simple, Yet powerful, The Limecoin Android Wallet, does what it need to do , Send , receive , scan qr code, login security, Automatic Syncing, and more.

This is the first version, more things will be added soon. Logos and Splash images will be changed.

Enjoy the Limecoin android Wallet, NOW ON PLAY STORE

Spratan

Activity: 689
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 02:30:09 PM

Quote from: IParn

Pros:
Addition of DGW3

cons:

Hello IParn,
I am just a miner with few MHash/s, not too long involved in cryptocurrency world to have so much experiences,
but it seems to me, if the overall gain is much higher than negative impact, it should be done.

Yes, the change of old coins for new ones seems weird, and maybe someone will suspect it. But the premine of exactly the amount of already mined old coins is reasonable and I hope also explainable to community and potential critics. IMO it should not hurt the reputation of the coin.

If it solves all the known problems, add a new features (dark send is very compelling one), and in comparison with hard fork will cost much less time and work,
it looks like the best solution.

So far my 2cents.
regards,
Andy

Agree, the advantages are higher
Just do it but please be extremely clear that you will convert ancient coins for new coins, just to remove doubt and fears.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: