JustBeKause (OP)
Jr. Member

Activity: 58
Merit: 26
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 03:08:01 PM |
|
I would like to see a NastyFans poll to eliminate the 25% share of distributions to NASTY MINING.
I think that interest in this project has fallen to the point where exploring distribution of BTC from our savings to the seats seems appropriate. Especially when you take into account quantum fears and the nature of Minted Seats. I am also not getting any younger, so I cannot just hold that BTC forever.
If anyone feels strongly one way or another, this is the place to discuss it. Otherwise, I hope we see some turnout for the poll. It has been a long time since we ran one.
interesting time to eliminate your donations to yourself! how can you start a meaningful poll if you own the majority of the votes? 1 poll opened
[policy change] eliminate send 25% of donations to NASTY MINING
Been a long time, but voted! ^ this user wakes up after his last post 6 years ago, to post in the dead nastyfans thread...just an hour after nonnakip posts the 'poll' has commenced. so whos alt is it? real subtle, boyos. 
|
|
|
|
|
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 4466
Merit: 5535
Contact @yahoo62278 on telegram for marketing
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 04:16:18 PM |
|
I would like to see a NastyFans poll to eliminate the 25% share of distributions to NASTY MINING.
I think that interest in this project has fallen to the point where exploring distribution of BTC from our savings to the seats seems appropriate. Especially when you take into account quantum fears and the nature of Minted Seats. I am also not getting any younger, so I cannot just hold that BTC forever.
If anyone feels strongly one way or another, this is the place to discuss it. Otherwise, I hope we see some turnout for the poll. It has been a long time since we ran one.
interesting time to eliminate your donations to yourself! how can you start a meaningful poll if you own the majority of the votes? 1 poll opened
[policy change] eliminate send 25% of donations to NASTY MINING
Been a long time, but voted! ^ this user wakes up after his last post 6 years ago, to post in the dead nastyfans thread...just an hour after nonnakip posts the 'poll' has commenced. so whos alt is it? real subtle, boyos.  Not that I care much about the situation but I think nonnakip is supposedly his brother. A little bit of digging and you could probably find where he said it. I may do it just to make sure I am correct.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
JustBeKause (OP)
Jr. Member

Activity: 58
Merit: 26
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 05:13:30 PM |
|
Not that I care much about the situation but I think nonnakip is supposedly his brother. A little bit of digging and you could probably find where he said it. I may do it just to make sure I am correct.
not 'supposedly'. he is his brother. good luck digging on this forum, og deletes things regularly in an attempt to clean up. check your pms. :]
|
|
|
|
|
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 4368
Merit: 2053
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 11:43:47 PM |
|
Hello - I am just an observer. However, I do have an aggressive ai agent currently gathering info on this whole stinky assed nastyscams affair, and so far it's a complete and utter loss to whoever ever invested in that garbage, so we'll see what becomes of that sordid affair soon TM. 
|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | BTC XMR DAI LTC Fees 0.8% |
|
|
|
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 5600
Merit: 6563
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 12:16:31 AM |
|
Hello - I am just an observer. However, I do have an aggressive ai agent currently gathering info on this whole stinky assed nastyscams affair, and so far it's a complete and utter loss to whoever ever invested in that garbage, so we'll see what becomes of that sordid affair soon TM.  Why lie? I'm not aware of a single person who ever lost money due to NastyFans. Considering the seats were sold for $1.54 and never dipped below that, it would actually be impossible to have lost money on them unless you traded with the free market poorly over time. Hardly a reason to call it a scam. Mining didn't perform as well as BTC, but since I was footing the bill on all the costs out of my pocket, this project was the only mining project that survived out of the hundreds that tried here. I am owed thanks, not name-calling. Are you even against the poll or just complaining? I thought you would think it is a good thing.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 4368
Merit: 2053
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 12:47:23 AM |
|
Why lie? I'm not aware of a single person who ever lost money due to NastyFans. Considering the seats were sold for $1.54 and never dipped below that, it would actually be impossible to have lost money on them unless you traded with the free market poorly over time. Hardly a reason to call it a scam. Mining didn't perform as well as BTC, but since I was footing the bill on all the costs out of my pocket, this project was the only mining project that survived out of the hundreds that tried here. I am owed thanks, not name-calling.
Are you even against the poll or just complaining? I thought you would think it is a good thing.
no lies here- but... that's pretty funny considering most of your seat prices collapsed by more than 99.8% in BTC terms. More to come.
|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | BTC XMR DAI LTC Fees 0.8% |
|
|
|
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 5600
Merit: 6563
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 01:06:59 AM |
|
Why lie? I'm not aware of a single person who ever lost money due to NastyFans. Considering the seats were sold for $1.54 and never dipped below that, it would actually be impossible to have lost money on them unless you traded with the free market poorly over time. Hardly a reason to call it a scam. Mining didn't perform as well as BTC, but since I was footing the bill on all the costs out of my pocket, this project was the only mining project that survived out of the hundreds that tried here. I am owed thanks, not name-calling.
Are you even against the poll or just complaining? I thought you would think it is a good thing.
no lies here- but... that's pretty funny considering most of your seat prices collapsed by more than 99.8% in BTC terms. More to come. It was a real mining project. It outperformed every single other mining operation (even Blockstream's is now going bankrupt and it didn't last half as long, why aren't you commenting on that?) and people like philipma on this website who is considered one of the great long-term miners here, would love to have our holdings. There are probably only a handful of things on the planet you could have purchased at the time that would have performed better. Not bad for a hobby project on an internet forum dedicated to an unknown currency. Maybe if you were around in 2011 you would have more respect for the people who took real risk and helped build Bitcoin when it needed it the most. Claiming people lost money when they didn't is a lie. Nobody did and this poll will make sure they get the most BTC possible. Since you won't answer my question about if you are for the poll or not, you have now lost my attention. Carry on with your fantasies.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
JustBeKause (OP)
Jr. Member

Activity: 58
Merit: 26
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 01:24:29 AM Last edit: September 29, 2026, 01:48:14 AM by JustBeKause |
|
Hardly a reason to call it a scam. I am owed thanks, not name-calling.
lol what about the users that clearly saw problems in the early years? and you reaponded to those concerns with threatening pms? what about the users who saw the problems with creating seats to cover bfl loans? and you deflected and deflected away. oh and before you deflect again and call me out for cherrypicking, just wait and see what the courts do to your ugly self. why dont we stay on topic, hmmmm? who the hell is this forum user that all of a sudden wakes up in your dead projects thread to feign engagement? or is it an alt of you/your brother?
|
|
|
|
|
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4984
Merit: 12526
'The right to privacy matters'
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 02:13:15 AM |
|
never purchased into nasty fans.
but i can tell you that 2012 to the founding of bitmain products in 2014 btc mining was terrible.
i wont defend or attack og because I never owned shares in his company.
but i have seen 20 or more mining scams and every one of them vanished.
bfl two or three russian groups. josh gaza with hashlets
the list is far longer.
og stayed here and has paid out.
and yeah if you invested 600 in dec 2012 buying 100 coins
held them till today you would have 8,300,000
but to say that og did wrong becasue 600 cash in nasty shares purchased dec 2012
is not worth 8,300,000 is missing the point.
@ og if i gave you 600 bucks in dec 2012 for nasty shares what do I get today.
myself over all these years of mining 2012-2026 have made maybe 300,000 bucks
and i have maybe 160,000 in coin.
not much
not nearly what buying and hodling 100 coins in 2012.
not nearly what posting a signature and holding the coins.
most people do not understand coins were under 1000 bucks in jan 2017
and over 19,000 bucks in 2017 dec.
most people don’t understand
from 2009 ro dec 2012 10.5 million coins were mined
and at no point in that time frame coins were worth over 50 bucks.
and they had dropped to six dollars dec 2012 near the havling
or 6x10.5=. 63 million for ½ of all the bit coin that will ever be.
that same 10.5 million coins are worth over
860 billion dollars
about 83500/6=13,916.667
14,000 to one increase in value if you bought and held.
hey I lay on my bed and type this knowing I made 300k and that I have 160k of that and I feel like shit that i mined instead of dca and hodl.
|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | ..BTC......XMR... ..USDT.....LTC... ....Fees 0.8%..... |
|
|
|
JustBeKause (OP)
Jr. Member

Activity: 58
Merit: 26
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 05:27:55 AM |
|
phil im sorry but nastyfans IS vanished. its a dead project that completed its goal of tax evading/money laundering.
if you cant grasp that then idk what to tell you
this isnt about profit/loss
this is about a decade long+ scammer staring us in the face every day bragging to the community he fleeced how rich he is.
|
|
|
|
|
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 4536
Merit: 3713
Licking my boob since 1970
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 05:45:34 AM |
|
Why lie? I'm not aware of a single person who ever lost money due to NastyFans.
Every single US taxpayer - about 180 million of them.  You sent those forced donations to your brother in Germany to avoid US taxes, didn't you?
|
|
|
|
babo
Legendary

Activity: 4466
Merit: 5824
si vis pacem, para bellum
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 07:21:01 AM |
|
Every single US taxpayer - about 180 million of them.  You sent those forced donations to your brother in Germany to avoid US taxes, didn't you? I think everyone has understood by now who we are dealing with. In the past I thought the opposite, I thought that Vod was the "bad person" then reading carefully and putting my head into it I understood that I was very wrong but the truth always comes out, ALWAYS... people cant hide their true nature there is a kind of theorem: - you can hide your nature from many for a while - you can hide your nature from a few for a longer time than (1) Neither of which say you can hide your nature forever. Vod <3
|
|
|
|
|