Bitcoin Forum
October 03, 2026, 05:58:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Today Or Never  (Read 903 times)
Royal Cap
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 602
Merit: 281



View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 07:17:02 PM
 #101

Most of the individuals want to start their own business but they are afraid of one thing " WHAT WILL PEOPLE SAY".
To be honest I am also a little afraid of criticism, that is, what people I know will say, because of this I am also afraid of starting a business. For this reason I thought that I would start a small online business so that my identity will be hidden. Even if I fail in that I will not have to be humiliated socially. I do not know whether I will do the right thing or the wrong thing, On the other hand those who have a job, have a fixed amount of salary that gives them security to manage their family. But if they have to leave their job and go into business, then they have to face pressure if their family is behind them, So in this case I would say that if you can do a small business without leaving your job. This reduces the risk a lot.

Nheer
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 1344
Merit: 704



View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 07:55:13 PM
 #102

Most of the individuals want to start their own business but they are afraid of one thing " WHAT WILL PEOPLE SAY".
To be honest I am also a little afraid of criticism, that is, what people I know will say, because of this I am also afraid of starting a business. For this reason I thought that I would start a small online business so that my identity will be hidden. Even if I fail in that I will not have to be humiliated socially. I do not know whether I will do the right thing or the wrong thing, On the other hand those who have a job, have a fixed amount of salary that gives them security to manage their family. But if they have to leave their job and go into business, then they have to face pressure if their family is behind them, So in this case I would say that if you can do a small business without leaving your job. This reduces the risk a lot.
I don't know why people would be even be bothered about what other people would think to build themselves like to me it's so unreasonable. Everyone is living their lives, building themselves doing one thing or another and then you will be thinking of what others will think to build yourself, why exactly.

Anyone that Is afraid of criticism will never grow because critics are what makes you a better person. Instead of feeling discouraged, you should be using it as a motivation to grow. I am never afraid of criticism, what people think doesn't concern me at all.
Having a job and running a business at the same time is good but some businesses require more of your time and can be difficult to run both at the same time. Maybe it's why some people quit their jobs to start up a business.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Youngrebel
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 672
Merit: 219


Bitcoin hits 888,888 Block


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 08:40:10 PM
 #103

I don't know why people would be even be bothered about what other people would think to build themselves like to me it's so unreasonable. Everyone is living their lives, building themselves doing one thing or another and then you will be thinking of what others will think to build yourself, why exactly.

Anyone that Is afraid of criticism will never grow because critics are what makes you a better person. Instead of feeling discouraged, you should be using it as a motivation to grow. I am never afraid of criticism, what people think doesn't concern me at all.
Having a job and running a business at the same time is good but some businesses require more of your time and can be difficult to run both at the same time. Maybe it's why some people quit their jobs to start up a business.
Like seriously and that is what has hindered so many people from moving forward in life the fear of criticism what will people say, they will laugh at me and all of that it has hindered so many people from doing what they are ment to do at early age and they end up regretting when they realise their mistakes and to be honest I was once scared of criticism but not anymore let them talk for all i care at the end of the day its all man for himself or you don’t build yourself because of the fear of criticism those who criticise you won’t help them you in any way and you lost so I don’t care about what people say at the end of the day may God help us all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!