Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2026, 04:32:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Valknor's Writing Services (1 Satoshi Per Word for First Taker)  (Read 36 times)
Valknor (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 16
Merit: 0


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 05:55:18 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2026, 09:34:18 PM by Valknor
 #1

I used to write for a local publication that I ran. I have also written many game reviews and gaming-related articles for my company. I'm now interested in giving writing for hire a try.

I'm offering essays (up to 1,000 words) on Gaming, History, Philosophy, and Politics. I'd be willing to expand my horizons somewhat, but won't take contracts that promote pornography, drugs, or gambling.

Contracting will be done through my company, 33 Gamma LLC. We are offering the first client an introductory rate of 1 Satoshi per word, with a 1,000 word cap. If you use our service, please leave an honest review via a post in this thread. Please note that this rate only applies to the first piece.

Once I've written the piece, I'll show it to you. You then send the Bitcoin to a wallet address I will provide. Once we have received payment, I'll provide you with a document that transfers ownership of the work to you (or your company).

You can reach me via this thread, the PM feature on this forum, or our contact form.
Valknor (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 16
Merit: 0


View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 09:32:56 PM
 #2

I made some changes.

Now contracting will be done through my company, and the first client gets an introductory rate of 1 Satoshi per word!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!