Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2026, 08:27:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Labrador ($LAB) — anyone else watching this one?  (Read 11 times)
Whalmart (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 3
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 06:22:18 PM
 #1

I came across this one basically the day after it was created on pump.fun.

What caught my attention is that they're actually posting quite a lot and seem to be building a real presence, but somehow I barely see anyone talking about it.

The DOGE → SHIB → Labrador narrative is pretty straightforward, and I can see why they went with the “SHIB Killer” angle.

It's a memecoin after all but I'm surprised how little attention it seems to have compared to the amount of activity around it.

Maybe I'm just early, or maybe I'm missing something.

Anyone here already came across $LAB?

https://www.labradortoken.org/
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!