The earlier you understand that online everyone is an AI hater but offline they are the core users of AI the better for you. Most times I just smile when I see people backlash AI when at the end of the day they use it everyday.
I am glad you made this bold statement even if you are a designer. This remind me of the social media conversation, where designers criticize people who try to design themselves with AI, but when you give them such job, they still fall back to AI to enhance productivity.
AI is obviously here to stay and it's respecter of no profession. If anyone refuses to advance with AI, they'll definitely be replaced by AI. The best is to advance with it.
Nevertheless understand that the margin between what I will design and AI will design is very far and noticeable.
Do you know the danger of it?
AI just need to be fed with a few of what you can design and it will start designing like you
