Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2026, 08:30:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you actually care about casino bonuses anymore?  (Read 808 times)
jcojci
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 1960
Merit: 206


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
Today at 06:24:59 AM
 #21

Not influence me but if the offers can gives me something good, why not? I am not concerning about the offers but only search for the site that I want. Researching will be your friend to find the right casino and if you see their offers are good, that is a bonus for you. Don't expect other casinos to do the same, they have different marketing. Sometime I search for new casinos but I don't directly deposit money and prefer to wait for a while until I see how good they are.

m2017
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1737


keep walking, Johnnie


View Profile
Today at 06:36:10 AM
 #22

I feel like casino bonuses are one of those things that look way better before you actually use them.
If I didn't realize that "there's no such thing as a free lunch", I would still believe in casino bonuses. No one is going to hand out "resources" for free - especially not the people making money off you (the gambling industry).

A site can throw a huge welcome bonus at you, but then you read the terms and there’s a crazy wagering requirement or a bunch of restrictions.
That is precisely why I pay no attention to bonuses these days; based on past experience, I’ve found that getting a bonus worth just a couple of bucks requires risking a far larger sum (for instance, making a deposit and playing through a certain number of games). It amounts to an unequal trade-off. So now, I turn down all those pushy bonus offers - I have no desire to waste time (or take risks) just to meet the requirements to claim them.

These days I’d rather have a site that keeps things simple. Decent games, reasonable payouts, easy deposits and withdrawals, and support that actually responds when something goes wrong.
You’ve listed exactly what I prefer. I won’t be lured into a casino by "deceptive" bonuses anymore.

I still check promotions, obviously, but they’re not really the main reason I’ll keep using a site.
I’ve actually stopped even looking at it. By the way, what does that get you? Have you managed to find a "worthwhile" bonus that way?

Kinda curious what everyone else thinks. Do bonuses actually influence which gambling site you use, or do you mostly stick with whatever site has given you a good experience already?
Naturally, I rely on my past experience when making a choice. Bonuses (such as those won in raffles here) might lure me into checking out a casino, but it’s unlikely I’ll stick around afterwards.

Dareo
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 406
Merit: 186



View Profile
Today at 06:46:49 AM
 #23

Kinda curious what everyone else thinks. Do bonuses actually influence which gambling site you use, or do you mostly stick with whatever site has given you a good experience already?
Honestly, most of the bonuses offered by online casinos are marketing techniques that favor the casinos and not the players. Even if the bonus offer sounds high, it comes with terms and conditions of 40x or 50x wagering, also condition for playing certain games. And it is hard for many to cash out even if the balance is increased. An online casino offering fast withdrawals, good customer support services and no manipulation of payouts will prove to be more beneficial in the long run. It is acceptable to use bonuses when trying out a new website, but bonuses must never be the reason to play there. Not going through the terms and conditions before accepting a bonus is asking for trouble.

Julien_Olynpic
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3304
Merit: 5476



View Profile
Today at 06:53:33 AM
 #24

Bonuses really do look much better than they actually are. But this isn't the nature of bonuses, it's the casino's economics. A bonus isn't designed to make you rich; it's designed to attract your attention. But attention can be attracted without disrupting the casino's economics for the owner, simply by changing some of the terms and conditions to make them more attractive. The remaining terms and conditions will inevitably be strict, and these factors will generally be offset. However, perhaps you'll actually win with bonuses.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
mirakal
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1319


EagleSwap.to | Crypto Exchange


View Profile
Today at 07:01:43 AM
 #25

Honestly, most of the bonuses offered by online casinos are marketing techniques
You mean all?
Quote
that favor the casinos and not the players.
Well, that's how they run their business. Though we can't really say that its all in favor of the casino because there are still gamblers who enjoy the bonuses and are able to cash them out. I think its similar to the games themselves, the casino has the edge so in the long run they still win. They already calculated that before offering the bonus.

Even if the bonus offer sounds high, it comes with terms and conditions of 40x or 50x wagering, also condition for playing certain games. And it is hard for many to cash out even if the balance is increased.
Yes its hard, but its not impossible. We should not be surprised if we actually read the terms first.
That's the mistake some gamblers make, they don't read the conditions and later blame the casino for misleading them. If the terms were already there and they agreed to it, then that accusation is not really fair.

        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄     
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄        
❰❰  EagleSwap  █▀▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄▄█
❱❱
⚡FAST & SECURE
✨24/7 SUPPORT
        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄     
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄        
ralle14
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4046
Merit: 2085


Shuffle.com


View Profile
Today at 07:07:14 AM
 #26

For me, it's one of the main reasons why I still play with them over the others. Back then, bonuses were mostly limited to deposit bonuses, but now we have more options, with VIP bonuses (rakeback, level-ups, monthly, etc.) that most casinos offer nowadays.

In my experience, it's at the point where I don't have issues with most of the sites I play, and the games are more or less identical, so I might as well weigh the potential rewards from each site to see which one is the best.

I also prefer a casino with good service, but bonuses are still something i'd look for now that we have more competitive casinos at the top.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Moreno233
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1190
Merit: 475


Trust the process, imbibe consistency


View Profile
Today at 07:17:23 AM
 #27

Casino bonuses are not the primary thugs I consider before chosing a casino, because a lot of the bonuses come with unrealistic wagering requirements.  This is why I willl never accept to use some bonuses irrespective of how attractive they may appear. However if two casinos have similar reputation and are offering different bonus, the ine with better offer will be considered since the bonus is not the main reason for selection.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
swogerino
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4018
Merit: 1265



View Profile
Today at 07:28:00 AM
 #28

I feel like casino bonuses are one of those things that look way better before you actually use them.

A site can throw a huge welcome bonus at you, but then you read the terms and there’s a crazy wagering requirement or a bunch of restrictions.

These days I’d rather have a site that keeps things simple. Decent games, reasonable payouts, easy deposits and withdrawals, and support that actually responds when something goes wrong.

I still check promotions, obviously, but they’re not really the main reason I’ll keep using a site.

Kinda curious what everyone else thinks. Do bonuses actually influence which gambling site you use, or do you mostly stick with whatever site has given you a good experience already?

For me they definitely do. I like playing and I will use a site with all the definitions you put here yet I would also love to know that one day of the month the casino will offer me a decent bonus or as they like to call it a good free bet on us. Of course this is nothing compared to what we deposit and play in the casino but I consider this bonus an extra chance given to me to maybe win in the next bet or slot machine with money given to me as a form of gratitude for being a player at this platform, as simple as that.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Barikui1
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1064
Merit: 718


Rollbit - The #1 Solana Casino


View Profile WWW
Today at 07:42:16 AM
 #29

Kinda curious what everyone else thinks. Do bonuses actually influence which gambling site you use, or do you mostly stick with whatever site has given you a good experience already?

I personally don't care about casino bonuses even before now because it may trigger you to gamble more than you ought to, and before you know it, you would have lost more than the bonus you are chasing.

Additionally, the unrealistic wagering conditions that always comes with bonuses of these days makes it too obvious that the bonus is a trap that may compel you to gamble all your funds easily, just because you are trying to unlock a bonus that was given, so it's because of that I don't care about bonus that much, what I am more interested in, is a sound and flawless services rendered by the casino.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Ishicryptic
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 868
Merit: 258



View Profile
Today at 07:50:11 AM
 #30

Kinda curious what everyone else thinks. Do bonuses actually influence which gambling site you use, or do you mostly stick with whatever site has given you a good experience already?
Honestly, most of the bonuses offered by online casinos are marketing techniques that favor the casinos and not the players. Even if the bonus offer sounds high, it comes with terms and conditions of 40x or 50x wagering, also condition for playing certain games. And it is hard for many to cash out even if the balance is increased. An online casino offering fast withdrawals, good customer support services and no manipulation of payouts will prove to be more beneficial in the long run. It is acceptable to use bonuses when trying out a new website, but bonuses must never be the reason to play there. Not going through the terms and conditions before accepting a bonus is asking for trouble.
Bonuses are casino adverts that looks attractive to attract mostly new gamblers who don't have any experiences about wagering requirements of bonuses, they will jump in and register inorder to claim it but it is later that they will understand that bonuses are more like baits. For experienced gamblers we are not really moved by bonuses, we look beyond them to know how trustworthy the casino is so bonuses are good attractions but let it not be the major reason why you're registered in a casino. A casino cannot role out bonuses that will be a total lose for them because they are businesses which are profit oriented.

Merit.s
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 952
Merit: 684


Lohamor Family


View Profile WWW
Today at 08:11:13 AM
 #31

Bonus is a personal choice and not compulsory. It's left for you to ignore it if you don't want it and focus on your normal game. Why I ignore some bonus is because of the wager requirements because it's always difficult to meet up and if you are not the type that gambles for long, you wouldn't be able to cope with it and before you know it might get expired.

I love reputable casinos and claim any bonus I feel is cool with me. Active customer support and fast withdrawals is what all gamblers want.

TopTort777
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1623



View Profile
Today at 08:42:57 AM
 #32

I dont care about bonuses Cheesy Casino offer me daily something, but I skip all of them because they want me to play games they want and want me to wager only on selected games. I wish to play games I want and the way I want. I dont like kind of bonuses that ties my hands. That is a bonus, that is a leash. Or a challenge. Never seen lately a bonus that really give gambler something instead of being a wagering challenge.
Dave1
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2170
Merit: 652



View Profile
Today at 08:46:57 AM
 #33

For me it's no longer the reason why I do gamble, it's more of obviously wanted to win and have that kind of experience. And so we play with different games, like slots or roulettes or sports betting.

But it doesn't mean that you have to chase bonuses or like wagering requirements. Because if you did, then it might totally ruined your  gaming experience. And you might be out of control and perhaps play more than your means. So I guess for experience gamblers, we really don't care about it at all.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Cossyblack
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 840
Merit: 597


Spinly.io - Next-gen Crypto iGaming Platform


View Profile WWW
Today at 08:49:03 AM
 #34

Kinda curious what everyone else thinks. Do bonuses actually influence which gambling site you use, or do you mostly stick with whatever site has given you a good experience already?
Bonuses is what some gambling platforms used to woo new gamblers to their platforms.
Sometimes,the bonus is given to you because you have stop gambling for a long time and they want to use it to bring you back to gambling,i have experience this bonus with my sport betting platform,I noticed that whenever i don't gambling much, they will send me bonuses to stake my games. They might have sent those bonus to attract me back to their site so that i will gamble more but i didn't fall for their tricks.
I'm not that type of a gambler who will stay with a bad gambling platform just because of a bonus,i won't stay if their services is poor.

Betwrong
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4144
Merit: 2345



View Profile
Today at 09:00:30 AM
 #35

~
Kinda curious what everyone else thinks. Do bonuses actually influence which gambling site you use, or do you mostly stick with whatever site has given you a good experience already?

No, bonuses alone don't influence my decision about where to play. But I'm glad when the site I play on give me some bonuses. Even if the winnings from the bonuses must be wagered 30 times before you can withdraw, I like it. So, in short, I do care about bonuses. I'm happy to get them.

Sticky Bomb
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 826
Merit: 471



View Profile
Today at 09:05:16 AM
 #36

Kinda curious what everyone else thinks. Do bonuses actually influence which gambling site you use, or do you mostly stick with whatever site has given you a good experience already?
NO. I don't priorities bonuses, but I accept them when given since it sees me gamble with the casino provided funds. Whether I meet wagering requirements and withdraw or not is not my major challenge as long as I keep having funor so I've trained my mindset, to expect nothing from bonuses.

In choosing a casino, I priorities a site with good reputation, good user interface, good and engaging games, fast payouts and good customer service engagement. I like to confirm a few things from the customer service personnel before playing in a casino and if they aren't attentive to me, it is a red flag and I don't think I will play on the casino since I'll be nursing the  feeling that any issue I've would not be easily rectified.

Rockstarguy
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1862
Merit: 701


Bitcoin rewards patience, not panic.


View Profile WWW
Today at 09:16:02 AM
 #37

These days I’d rather have a site that keeps things simple. Decent games, reasonable payouts, easy deposits and withdrawals, and support that actually responds when something goes wrong.

I still check promotions, obviously, but they’re not really the main reason I’ll keep using a site.

Kinda curious what everyone else thinks. Do bonuses actually influence which gambling site you use, or do you mostly stick with whatever site has given you a good experience already?
If you focus on bonuses in gambling sites, you may be making a big mistake. The truth is that most gamblers are carried away by the bonuses that gambling sites offer, and these gambling sites understand this.

There is nothing better than having a fair withdrawal and deposit from a casino. Good customer service that gamblers can access during difficult challenges is essential. Bonuses should even be the last thing that a gambler looks out for because it is the least that a casino can offer. Transparency and a good reputation are very expensive for most casinos, which they can't even offer; they only provide bonuses for gamblers.

viljy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1831


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
Today at 09:22:38 AM
 #38

~
Kinda curious what everyone else thinks. Do bonuses actually influence which gambling site you use, or do you mostly stick with whatever site has given you a good experience already?

I’ve never deliberately chased after bonuses. What’s much more important is convenience, the variety of cryptocurrencies available for making a deposit, quick withdrawals, the absence of identification requirements (albeit up to a certain withdrawal amount limit), and VPN loyalty. If there are interesting bonuses with realistic wagering conditions, that’s great, but it’s not a factor that would determine the choice of a casino.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
  150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS ..... Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > ) .....   PLAY NOW   
│
Somegory
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 420
Merit: 215



View Profile
Today at 09:23:04 AM
 #39

I feel like casino bonuses are one of those things that look way better before you actually use them.

A site can throw a huge welcome bonus at you, but then you read the terms and there’s a crazy wagering requirement or a bunch of restrictions.

These days I’d rather have a site that keeps things simple. Decent games, reasonable payouts, easy deposits and withdrawals, and support that actually responds when something goes wrong.

I still check promotions, obviously, but they’re not really the main reason I’ll keep using a site.

Kinda curious what everyone else thinks. Do bonuses actually influence which gambling site you use, or do you mostly stick with whatever site has given you a good experience already?

You know the problems that comes with bonuses and that's why I don't give face to bonuses, casinos aren't to be blamed either because there was a time where they give bonuses without any criteria.

The human behaviours got them all ruined, spams and cheaters made them stopped those easier bonuses and offers, today you need to the more than extra to benefit from bonuses and I don't have time for that.


goldkingcoiner
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2912
Merit: 3129


HoDL


View Profile WWW
Today at 09:26:07 AM
 #40

I feel like casino bonuses are one of those things that look way better before you actually use them.

A site can throw a huge welcome bonus at you, but then you read the terms and there’s a crazy wagering requirement or a bunch of restrictions.

These days I’d rather have a site that keeps things simple. Decent games, reasonable payouts, easy deposits and withdrawals, and support that actually responds when something goes wrong.

I still check promotions, obviously, but they’re not really the main reason I’ll keep using a site.

Kinda curious what everyone else thinks. Do bonuses actually influence which gambling site you use, or do you mostly stick with whatever site has given you a good experience already?

Depends on the casino as well as the bonus. But I am starting to dislike welcome bonuses. All people do is try and cheat their way into a welcome bonus in the first place, so a regular user bonus is great. The casino that gives out regular bonuses without demanding something in return, like a certain amount of wager or something, is really the casino that I would rather stay at instead of signing up somewhere else.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!