Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2026, 12:49:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you actually care about casino bonuses anymore?  (Read 407 times)
TedMosby
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1386
Merit: 579



View Profile WWW
Today at 09:28:19 AM
 #41

I feel like casino bonuses are one of those things that look way better before you actually use them.
A site can throw a huge welcome bonus at you, but then you read the terms and there’s a crazy wagering requirement or a bunch of restrictions.
[...]

The more you play, the more you understand that you may or may not need the bonuses. Casino bonuses have their own segmented market. First is newbies, who don't know that bonuses come with wagering requirements (like my early days as a newbie player), second is players who see casinos as a place to get entertained (currently my state right now), third is players who know how to make money from the bonuses, who know how to wager fast and effectively. You can search on Google or AI about this third group. There are people who use delta-neutral bets or other strategies to consistently be able to "abuse" casino bonuses.



[...]
Kinda curious what everyone else thinks. Do bonuses actually influence which gambling site you use, or do you mostly stick with whatever site has given you a good experience already?

For me, who sees gambling as entertainment, I am more experience oriented. I never stick to one casino website for a long time, once I get a bad losing streak, then I will jump to another casino. I often activate bonuses on the casino where I play, but it doesn't influence my decision on picking a new casino site. It doesn't matter if it has bonuses or not because I have 2 states in gambling. When I play to kill time, casually enjoy the game, then I will activate a bonus. When I need more adrenaline rush, wins, and a chance to make money fast, then I will play without the bonuses.

You are offered a bonus, you know how the bonus works, you know the pros and cons, you know activating a bonus is not mandatory, the control is yours. I don't think something like this should become a debate about whether bonuses are good or bad for gamblers. It has its own purpose, it has its own segment.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
Free Market Capitalist
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2240
Merit: 3674



View Profile
Today at 09:30:28 AM
 #42

I don't care today and I didn't care much when I was playing poker almost every day. In a very few cases, it's worth taking advantage of a welcome bonus if the site is worth it and you'll be able to redeem it.

But as I said, when playing poker, it was very rare that it was worth switching rooms just to take advantage of a first-deposit bonus. At cryptocurrency casinos, since they have such high wagering requirements, it’s even less so.

Woodie
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2674
Merit: 988

🏰 KING OF THE CASTLE 🏰


View Profile WWW
Today at 09:43:15 AM
 #43

Let's just say when it comes to bonuses, we have realistic ones and unrealistic ones.. anything that says need to wager 50x or 40x for me that's a waste of time and mowing very well that sometimes these bonuses are used to hold on to player funds and not a big fan unless if am doing a review or just for testing purposes do I take such challenges despite knowing how to complete the wagers, I just avoid the drama. Otherwise if it's a bonus you want to take, find non wagering ones, those will put a smile on your face and please whatever you do don't get greedy and start having other plans.
Yablee0
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 686
Merit: 256



View Profile
Today at 10:00:57 AM
 #44

Normally, humans are easily moved by free things, where they stand more chances of getting more. But they usually forget that every thing that comes shiny or attractive in the eyes always has a hidden price to pay.

Do bonuses actually influence which gambling site you use, or do you mostly stick with whatever site has given you a good experience already?
I don't like jumping in every casinos all because of their attractive bonuses because I know all that glitters aren't gold. Remember, the casinos are into business and you aren't expecting them to lose either. However, some bonuses could be a trap unknowingly to the player, while some may be genuine. But in all, I prefer where I'm certain of a perfect experience, well trusted, easy deposit and withdrawal process, and where their reputation is widely known.

 There are also some shady platforms parading themselves to be real, so just Incase you are part of those that are quickly convinced through bonuses, I will suggest you make proper findings before you become a major victim. Its just an advice.

DPHOR
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 854
Merit: 390



View Profile
Today at 10:02:23 AM
 #45

This is the reason why you must stick with a particular casino than jumping around gambling sites in search of bonuses, again it's also advisable to read their terms before jumping into accepting them to gamble.
Most time, you must not accept those bonuses you can actually just gamble naturally without looking at any of these bonuses to gamble, the main reason why most of these gambling sites gets people entrapped is because of those bonuses and immediately you jump into it then you must make sure to meet the requirements while you get trapped on their sites.

However, topic like this has often been raised which I think it's better to always go those topic to share your concerns over there.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K
 
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
98%
RTP


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HIGH
ODDS


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 
███████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/
Smartprofit
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3150
Merit: 2481



View Profile WWW
Today at 10:05:33 AM
 #46

I think it's better to view the bonuses offered simply as an opportunity to gain practical experience playing at a specific casino. Don't get your hopes up too high! You'll likely fail to turn the bonuses into real profits. But you can still enjoy the thrill of gambling. 💁

In practice, using a bonus to win means you'll have to place a huge number of bets (a tedious, tedious process), essentially playing against the casino's mathematical advantage. As a result, you'll likely lose both time and money. Even worse things can happen (I've experienced this twice)... If you're lucky and fulfill all the bonus conditions, you might suddenly discover that the withdrawal limits prevent you from cashing out your winnings. This, frankly, is devastating!

At the casino, both mathematics (you can't cheat it!) and your own psyche are playing against you. I've read numerous forum posts where people complain about getting bored with the monotonous, tedious gameplay. As a result, they start taking more risks.  They raise the stakes... and lose their entire bankroll.🤷

What advice can I give you here? For example, you could completely avoid the bonuses offered and instead focus on your own gambling preferences and desires. I believe that a good mood and a sense of inspiration can help you win at your favorite gambling game! 🎲


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
bakasabo
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1327



View Profile
Today at 10:16:31 AM
 #47

Bonuses made me get used to clicking on notification button and checking what new casino is offering me. I hope that habit will one day help me not to miss a real opportunity, free bet fox example or something that has expiration period. That is why I will admit that I care casino bonuses. Rarely I use them, but it is always great to have something special prepared for you.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
AHOYBRAUSE
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 1456
Merit: 2047


よろしく


View Profile WWW
Today at 10:21:38 AM
 #48

Next to reasonable odds on sports, bonuses are the most important thing making me stay at a site or leave. I left behind a very high VIP rank on stake just because they cut bonuses into oblivion up to a point where it just became ridiculous and I felt disrespected in a way (also because they treat their long term high level players like shit and only care about new players).
Anyway, when a site has a good bonus system it obviously has a lot of incentives to use the product they offer, so yeah, I care a lot and I go wherever the best deal would be so compensate for possible losses. And if you win and still get reasonable rewards for your action it's even better.


oll
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 494
Merit: 189



View Profile
Today at 10:30:56 AM
 #49

I feel like casino bonuses are one of those things that look way better before you actually use them.

A site can throw a huge welcome bonus at you, but then you read the terms and there’s a crazy wagering requirement or a bunch of restrictions.

These days I’d rather have a site that keeps things simple. Decent games, reasonable payouts, easy deposits and withdrawals, and support that actually responds when something goes wrong.

I still check promotions, obviously, but they’re not really the main reason I’ll keep using a site.

Kinda curious what everyone else thinks. Do bonuses actually influence which gambling site you use, or do you mostly stick with whatever site has given you a good experience already?

Casinos now want to lure as many players as possible, and this phenomenon is getting worse due to the fact that there is now a lot of competition due to the fact that cryptocurrencies have given. the opportunity to play for anyone in any online casino in the world. I also no longer pay attention to all these letters on my email with "gifts".
It's just that I've repeatedly encountered the fact that I entered crypto on websites and then was surprised that, in fact, my winnings were "frozen" due to constant checks and requirements.
It's better to play in your own, trusted casinos without "gifts of fate."

Hispo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2072
Merit: 3213


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
Today at 10:40:32 AM
 #50

...

Kinda curious what everyone else thinks. Do bonuses actually influence which gambling site you use, or do you mostly stick with whatever site has given you a good experience already?

The second. I focus on casinos in which I have already had a good experience and I don't pay as much attention to welcome bonuses or bonuses intended for newcomers.

Bonuses are nice and they can indeed help us to have a longer session and get some money out the casino if we are lucky, but they are not supposed to be the prime reason for one to choose a casino, there are other more important factors and features. Like reliability, reputation and time in this market.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
casino.team
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 2
Merit: 0


View Profile WWW
Today at 10:59:09 AM
 #51

One of the biggest reasons to skip casino welcome bonuses altogether is how they treat jackpot slots. Nearly every operator either outright excludes progressive jackpot games from bonus wagering or buries a max-cashout clause in the terms that would void a multi-million-dollar jackpot if hit with active bonus funds. Since progressive slots allocate a fraction of each spin toward the pooled network prize, playing them with bonus restrictions means accepting lower base RTP without any realistic chance of keeping a monster win. For anyone targeting major jackpots, depositing raw cash without bonus handcuffs is almost always the mathematically correct play.
qurbanshah02
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 756
Merit: 591



View Profile WWW
Today at 11:10:01 AM
 #52

...

Kinda curious what everyone else thinks. Do bonuses actually influence which gambling site you use, or do you mostly stick with whatever site has given you a good experience already?
Bonuses are nice and they can indeed help us to have a longer session and get some money out the casino if we are lucky, but they are not supposed to be the prime reason for one to choose a casino, there are other more important factors and features. Like reliability, reputation and time in this market.
Sometimes this bonus also works as a win, which sometimes returns the lost money because gambling is based on luck, if luck is on your side, you will definitely keep winning in it. I have a gambling den in which there is no need to invest my own money, even when I lose money in it, I keep losing because my luck is not on my side. Although the bonuses they give are quite beneficial, I do not consider gambling to be very beneficial because it gives us mental pressure on losing and the pressure to make up for the money also makes us lose more. Although there are many gambling in the market that give many benefits, we benefit from it only when we win repeatedly and when we lose, we will be disappointed. Therefore, I prefer to gamble without investing money, which is neither deposit nor withdraw, there is neither pressure nor disappointment in it.

DabsPoorVersion
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 1386
Merit: 321


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
Today at 11:25:06 AM
 #53

I feel like casino bonuses are one of those things that look way better before you actually use them.

A site can throw a huge welcome bonus at you, but then you read the terms and there’s a crazy wagering requirement or a bunch of restrictions.

These days I’d rather have a site that keeps things simple. Decent games, reasonable payouts, easy deposits and withdrawals, and support that actually responds when something goes wrong.

I still check promotions, obviously, but they’re not really the main reason I’ll keep using a site.

Kinda curious what everyone else thinks. Do bonuses actually influence which gambling site you use, or do you mostly stick with whatever site has given you a good experience already?

Casinos now want to lure as many players as possible, and this phenomenon is getting worse due to the fact that there is now a lot of competition due to the fact that cryptocurrencies have given. the opportunity to play for anyone in any online casino in the world. I also no longer pay attention to all these letters on my email with "gifts".
It's just that I've repeatedly encountered the fact that I entered crypto on websites and then was surprised that, in fact, my winnings were "frozen" due to constant checks and requirements.
It's better to play in your own, trusted casinos without "gifts of fate."
That's normal because they are operating a business. Having more players means having a better business for them.

I don't think that promotions offered by casinos are getting worse. This competition actually benefit players because casinos needs to be more generous and competitive with their offers on binuses, rakeback, more FS, and other types of promotions such as weekly events with higher rewards. These offers will attract more players and make them keep coming back.

Players just need to take advantage of these promos and use them selectively. It's better to choose trusted casinos and those with reasonable wagering requirements for bonuses.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
 150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS  Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > )  


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄
▀▀▀▀
 
████████████████████████████████████████
 
 PLAY NOW
 
████████████████████████████████████████


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██
▀▀▀▀
SFR10
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3850
Merit: 4171



View Profile WWW
Today at 11:33:25 AM
 #54

Do bonuses actually influence which gambling site you use, or do you mostly stick with whatever site has given you a good experience already?
As a casual gambler, a welcome bonus or something similar doesn't affect me, but I guess a great rakeback system [without any requirements] could matter to heavy users.
- Regarding the latter part of your question, yes, I tend to stick to one or two casinos that haven't given me much of a headache (including the insignificant stuff).

angrybirdy
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1120
Merit: 277


EagleSwap.to | Crypto Exchange


View Profile WWW
Today at 11:39:53 AM
 #55

I feel like casino bonuses are one of those things that look way better before you actually use them.

A site can throw a huge welcome bonus at you, but then you read the terms and there’s a crazy wagering requirement or a bunch of restrictions.

These days I’d rather have a site that keeps things simple. Decent games, reasonable payouts, easy deposits and withdrawals, and support that actually responds when something goes wrong.

I still check promotions, obviously, but they’re not really the main reason I’ll keep using a site.

Kinda curious what everyone else thinks. Do bonuses actually influence which gambling site you use, or do you mostly stick with whatever site has given you a good experience already?

One of the main reasons I would opt-in for casino sites is not because of bonuses. I'm not saying that I no longer care about bonuses, but just like you, I want to find a more convenient and easy to use website which is readily accessible, with no hassles concerning deposits as well as withdrawals.
But then, there's still that feeling of excitement when it comes to bonuses, particularly if they're offering significant bonuses or the introduction of a new casino game.

I believe bonuses do affect other people, particularly the people that gamble at a number of different casino sites. Huge bonus offers can attract many players because they can try different games without using their initial deposit, thanks to the sign-up bonuses. For me, I'm the kind that will stick with the sites I use unless a new site actually hookt my attention.

        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██      
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄     
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀
            ▀█▄     ██▄        
❰❰ EagleSwap █▀▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄▄█
❱❱
⚡FAST & SECURE
✨24/7 SUPPORT
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██      
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄     
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀
            ▀█▄     ██▄        
casinosfyi
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 108
Merit: 13


View Profile WWW
Today at 12:17:14 PM
 #56

The vast majority of professional gamblers do not care about bonuses at all, primarily due to strict requirements and other drawbacks that often negate the value inherent in them. Furthermore, the fact that play is often restricted to a limited number of games, discourages experienced gamblers from chasing bonuses, as they know it is not truly free money.

danherbias07
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1159


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
Today at 12:33:40 PM
 #57

The most ridiculous bonus that I received was 1500 PHP from a popular local online casino here in our country. To be able to withdraw it, you will need to wager almost x5 of it. The only problem is that they took all the bonus money through lots of losing streaks in different slots, so I didn't even meet the 3x wagering requirement.
The worst thing that happened was that after I lost everything, I deposited 100 PHP and made it to 500 PHP by winning in slots. When I wanted to withdraw it, it couldn't go through because the bonus wagering requirement was still active. That's messed up, so I didn't go back there after that experience.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
I_Anime
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 1246
Merit: 532



View Profile
Today at 12:35:27 PM
 #58

I feel like casino bonuses are one of those things that look way better before you actually use them.

A site can throw a huge welcome bonus at you, but then you read the terms and there’s a crazy wagering requirement or a bunch of restrictions.

These days I’d rather have a site that keeps things simple. Decent games, reasonable payouts, easy deposits and withdrawals, and support that actually responds when something goes wrong.

I still check promotions, obviously, but they’re not really the main reason I’ll keep using a site.

Kinda curious what everyone else thinks. Do bonuses actually influence which gambling site you use, or do you mostly stick with whatever site has given you a good experience already?

Then I was still putting time in casinos games . I don’t usually bother to check for the bonus , some can be usually have a nice catch to it . But the rules that usually comes with is crazy…some can come in the form of reaching a certain threshold before you can withdraw and most time the chances of you reaching that threshold is low . Sometimes I do fancy depositing bonus that come without any stress. But still as a gambler don’t focus on bonuses focus on how reputable that casino is , and how easy it is to navigate , with a smooth withdrawal process .

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!