Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2026, 10:46:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you actually care about casino bonuses anymore?  (Read 958 times)
PhilosopherKing
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 350
Merit: 263


"I think therefore I am"


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 01:18:52 PM
 #61

Imo, there is nothing special about this bonuses. Even bookmakers that are not reputable give away bonuses. That is why it is very difficult for person to even know if the platform is good just because they are giving out bonuses. People get attracted to bonuses, it is their choice so I wouldn't say it is a bad thing. But as they are doing so, it is also good that the person also take a time and look into the casino to know if it is worth putting money inside. Don't get fooled by what they tell you, also you check the term and condition.

Big bonus stuffs are just market strategy that bookmakers use to attract users to come. So after showing you a breath taking bonus, the platform may give you all kind of condition to meet before the person is able to qualify for the bonuses, conditions that is sometimes very difficult to meet.

I don't get carried away by bonuses. It is better I use a platform with no welcome bonus so far the platform will not give me problems and is ready to fix any issue that I begin having as the user, that's just all I care about.

Rockson1
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 840
Merit: 389



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 01:22:31 PM
 #62

Bonuses is what some gambling platforms used to woo new gamblers to their platforms.
Sometimes,the bonus is given to you because you have stop gambling for a long time and they want to use it to bring you back to gambling,i have experience this bonus with my sport betting platform,I noticed that whenever i don't gambling much, they will send me bonuses to stake my games. They might have sent those bonus to attract me back to their site so that i will gamble more but i didn't fall for their tricks.
I'm not that type of a gambler who will stay with a bad gambling platform just because of a bonus,i won't stay if their services is poor.
They have done this to me different times, I know about this, there is one betting site in my local, the give me bonus when the notice that, it has been awhile that I bet on their site, many bettors know this strategy of most of the casinos and betting companies, but the sincere truth is that, I do not see those things as something that should attract me in going back to any site that I do not longer fancy or find interesting, if a casino offers me bonus to get my attention back, if it a casino I left cause of their bad doings or maybe I'm not comfortable with the way the do their things, I will not look back, beside, I like playing with my real money to save myself the stress of too much requirements from bonus that I might even lose.

ultrloa
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1478



View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 01:30:43 PM
 #63

I feel like casino bonuses are one of those things that look way better before you actually use them.

A site can throw a huge welcome bonus at you, but then you read the terms and there’s a crazy wagering requirement or a bunch of restrictions.

These days I’d rather have a site that keeps things simple. Decent games, reasonable payouts, easy deposits and withdrawals, and support that actually responds when something goes wrong.

I still check promotions, obviously, but they’re not really the main reason I’ll keep using a site.

Kinda curious what everyone else thinks. Do bonuses actually influence which gambling site you use, or do you mostly stick with whatever site has given you a good experience already?

Depends on how appealing their bonuses given, also how complex the wager requirements. Since they just offer random bonuses and asked high requirement. Usually I just ignore it and just focus on my normal plays.

But its different story when bonus is kinda cool to grab and there's a chance to win from the offers they try to give. There's instances that I grab the offers, but I didn't expect anything and just try to be competitive and enjoy the game I played.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Zigabel
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1120
Merit: 466

Impossible is Nothing! Own the Day!!!


View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 01:37:32 PM
 #64

I still check promotions, obviously, but they’re not really the main reason I’ll keep using a site.

Kinda curious what everyone else thinks. Do bonuses actually influence which gambling site you use, or do you mostly stick with whatever site has given you a good experience already?
As at when i was newly introduced to gambling, Bonuses were some big deal for me, and then i would hop from a casino to another because i would be thinking that i will get better by trying to hop on any and every bonuses i see been advertise by different casinos, but now, i just want to stick to that one casino that i have been using for awhile and also have had really good experience with them since i have been using them, so at this point, it doesn't really bother me if a casino is giving some sort of bonuses, i will most likely not be drawn to them until I'm sure of their service based on the testimony from other gamblers who must have used the platform.
bitLeap
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2044
Merit: 625


The Most Rewarding Casino and Sportsbook


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 01:47:04 PM
 #65

For now I do not pay much attention to the casino welcome bonus, because indeed most of all I want to bet according to the limit of my ability regarding the budget. When a casino promotes a welcome bonus with a deposit of $50 - $100 it is clearly exceeding my gambling budget. That's why I never take the offer even though the bonuses offered are tempting, free spins or for example 1:1 cash, as long as they meet the wagering requirements.

 
 RAZED  
| 
 100% 
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
| 
 NO 
KYC
| 
  RAZE THE LIMITS   ► PLAY NOW     
Bright0515
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 924
Merit: 302


Alhamdulillah


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 01:51:10 PM
 #66

I don't really care as much as I used to because a lot of times the wagering requirements makes it very difficult to win from these bonuses that are been given, this makes me discouraged to even think of continuing to chase bonuses. A lot of casinos offer you a welcome bonus just to get your attention but when you see the terms and conditions you would see that there's more to it than what was stated in the ads you came across. The offers can be quite enticing but with the experience that I have now I only see those offers as a trap to make you focus on gambling.

sompitonov
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1507



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 01:55:26 PM
 #67

For now I do not pay much attention to the casino welcome bonus, because indeed most of all I want to bet according to the limit of my ability regarding the budget. When a casino promotes a welcome bonus with a deposit of $50 - $100 it is clearly exceeding my gambling budget. That's why I never take the offer even though the bonuses offered are tempting, free spins or for example 1:1 cash, as long as they meet the wagering requirements.
I’m the type of person who makes these kinds of welcome deposits because the money comes from the budget I’ve set aside for gaming and unwinding a break from the daily grind of work and household chores. I’m happy to put down $50 to get the bonus sure, there are wagering requirements to meet, but that doesn’t bother me since I was planning to play anyway. It seemed to me like everyone would jump at the chance for an extra bonus, but it turns out many people either aren't interested or just make the minimum deposit to test the waters and try out the casino nothing more.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
BitBakerr1
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 644
Merit: 551



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 01:57:44 PM
 #68

Bonus is one of the things that attract people to some casinos, there are some people who really don’t care about the wagering requirement or bunch of restrictions, this set of people are very good at gambling and they try their best to make sure that they meet up to the requirements and withdraw the money.

As for me, I really don’t care about casino bonus because of the requirements that you need to pass before you can withdraw the money, a few times I was giving bonus at different casinos I was unable to withdraw them because I didn’t meet up to the requirement.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Agbe
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1463


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 02:01:51 PM
 #69

These days I’d rather have a site that keeps things simple. Decent games, reasonable payouts, easy deposits and withdrawals, and support that actually responds when something goes wrong.
That is the fact and the old casinos in the forum make things easy for gamblers but the combersome policies are always coming from the casinos that are coming newly in the forum. There are some that would introduced very attractive bonus without clear explanation but when you deposit and win and wanting to withdraw then policies appears to restrict you from withdrawing. As a result of this, before you deposit money to a new casino you have to ask all the necessary questions before depositing and use the casino.

There are avoidable problems that we some time put ourselves into. Bonus should not lure us to use that has big promise bonus.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Makus
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1190
Merit: 520


Na JAH dey run am


View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 02:23:34 PM
 #70

Kinda curious what everyone else thinks. Do bonuses actually influence which gambling site you use, or do you mostly stick with whatever site has given you a good experience already?
First of all, bonuses aren't permanent and they don't guarantee winning, half the time I played with bonus amounts I didn't really make any profits. I prefer to continue using the site that has given me a good experience and also make sure that I can be consistent with it because this is what it more important than bonuses. Some gamblers chase bonuses without looking out for other features the casino has, this is why they end up getting scammed.

I stopped caring about welcome bonus because I figured out that they aren't the most important things in an online casino, it is nice to bet with an amount of money that's free but it's not worth chasing compared to the experience that you get from using the casino.

bakasabo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1327



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 02:40:09 PM
 #71

It is time asking when was the last time anyone of you accepted bonus and successfully completed wagering requirement, or when was the last time you have received and used bonus. That will answer the question who cares about bonuses and who ignore them. Any form of bonus would do, as long as you have received and used it. Perhaps creating a vote might help to see real situation with bonuses. Because I think people in general are ignoring them.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
fredericktaylor
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 896
Merit: 345



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 02:45:12 PM
 #72

I don't really care as much as I used to because a lot of times the wagering requirements makes it very difficult to win from these bonuses that are been given, this makes me discouraged to even think of continuing to chase bonuses. A lot of casinos offer you a welcome bonus just to get your attention but when you see the terms and conditions you would see that there's more to it than what was stated in the ads you came across. The offers can be quite enticing but with the experience that I have now I only see those offers as a trap to make you focus on gambling.

Greed for getting a bonuses can put you in big losses, to be honest, when we get a bonus from a casino, we get very happy and excited, so we don't pay attention to the casino's terms and conditions, as a result, we lose the bonus due to not fulfilling the bonus conditions, as well as face all deposit losses, so instead of getting excited after hearing about the bonus, pay attention to the casino's terms and conditions, then it is reasonable to rush towards the bonus. Greed or emotional decisions can never show you the right way, so avoid emotional mindset, as a result we can protect ourselves from big losses.

hedgeh0g
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1596
Merit: 951



View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 02:53:58 PM
 #73

It is time asking when was the last time anyone of you accepted bonus and successfully completed wagering requirement, or when was the last time you have received and used bonus. That will answer the question who cares about bonuses and who ignore them. Any form of bonus would do, as long as you have received and used it. Perhaps creating a vote might help to see real situation with bonuses. Because I think people in general are ignoring them.
For a long time, I used to chase bonuses I’d even go to the trouble of signing up at new casinos or betting sites just to get them but I gradually gave up on that. I realized I wasn't willing to spend my time for small payouts I’d rather just play using the funds already in my balance. That’s money I regularly set aside for gaming to relax and have fun, so bonuses don't really appeal to me anymore. I can't even imagine what a new casino could offer to lure me in, as I’m far too accustomed to the ones where I already play regularly.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Orpichukwu
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1344
Merit: 594


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 02:58:08 PM
 #74

Kinda curious what everyone else thinks. Do bonuses actually influence which gambling site you use, or do you mostly stick with whatever site has given you a good experience already?
I don’t care much about bonuses; sometimes a welcome bonus is what I avoid if it’s an optional claim unless it's in situations where the casino gives some exclusive bonus for Bitcointalk where the wager is worse than I can claim it. I prefer to play casinos that are transparent with their rules and not filled with hidden policies that will be used against a player.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Stable090
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 1498
Merit: 606


Hhampuz is the best manager.


View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 03:00:38 PM
 #75

I feel like casino bonuses are one of those things that look way better before you actually use them.

A site can throw a huge welcome bonus at you, but then you read the terms and there’s a crazy wagering requirement or a bunch of restrictions.

These days I’d rather have a site that keeps things simple. Decent games, reasonable payouts, easy deposits and withdrawals, and support that actually responds when something goes wrong.
I don’t make use of a casino because of welcome bonus, there are other things which you have to put into consideration before making use of a casino. I don’t even trust casinos which are always offering attractive welcome bonus, some of them do use the offer to lure people into making use of the casino, which at the end some of them might just end up doing something crazy.

Some people don’t even care to do some investigation about a casino before making use of it, if the casino is having a attractive offer, they are jumping into it immediately, they don’t even care to check the reputation of the casino.

Queen uloma
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 350
Merit: 256



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 03:04:30 PM
 #76

For me, i think bonus can attract someone to try a gambling site, but it’s not suppose to be the main reason for someone to continue using the site. Most times bonus may look very attractive not until you go through their terms and see many wagering procedures and restrictions. For me, I prefer site that has good games, easy deposit and withdrawal and also a good customer support that easily respond when problem happens. For me, Bonus is an extra benefit but good experience is what makes me stay.

Out of mind
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1316
Merit: 458


I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 03:16:16 PM
 #77

Of course, we can see that most of them have welcome bonuses where they give large amounts of money but later on when they withdraw them, there are various conditions and restrictions, so it is not possible to withdraw them without betting. Although everyone prefers casinos where support always responds to the user's call and withdrawal and deposit can be easily completed without causing any problems, all those casinos are preferred by everyone. However, there are some casinos that do not have to gamble to withdraw them when they give bonuses, but they can be withdrawn very easily. But when a casino gives a lot of attractive bonuses, it creates problems later on when withdrawing, especially KYC and many other problems. Those casinos mainly give large bonuses to increase the number of their users. However, everyone has a favorite casino where they have been gambling for a long time but do not cause any problems with them, they continue to bet on those casinos.

Jubilee58
Full Member
***
Online Online

Activity: 406
Merit: 155



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 03:16:55 PM
 #78

The truth is that, every gambler does not have these same motive of choosing a gambling site, some consider using a gambling site because of there huge bonuses, others are after non kyc, some look for good odds, and many other reasons. Personally, there are features I watch out for before choosing a gambling website, a gambling site should be able to ensure easy deposit, and withdrawal method, when a gamblers encounter any challenge, their should be swift response from their help desk, this will ignite or boost user confidence. Before now, I was making use of bonuses, but I have found out that the bonus they give to me has turned to be very burdensome for me to use, regorous conditions are attached to it making me to always ignore bonus fund, although different gambling website have their different ways of awarding gamblers bonus, in some websites, bonuses are awarded, and you will be able to use them as your normal deposit, the only different is that , if your bet is successful, their bonus fund will be deducted from the potential win which is never a big deal.

███████████    B I T L I S T        🔄 MIXERS     📈 EXCHANGES     🎰 CASINOS    ███████████
████████████████████     CATALOG CRYPTO WEBSITES #KYCFREE    ████████████████████
███████████    |   Bitcointalk Archive   |   Image Hosting   |  Currency Converter  |    ███████████
Showlove01
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 602
Merit: 258



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 03:19:49 PM
 #79

I feel like casino bonuses are one of those things that look way better before you actually use them.

A site can throw a huge welcome bonus at you, but then you read the terms and there’s a crazy wagering requirement or a bunch of restrictions.

These days I’d rather have a site that keeps things simple. Decent games, reasonable payouts, easy deposits and withdrawals, and support that actually responds when something goes wrong.

I still check promotions, obviously, but they’re not really the main reason I’ll keep using a site.

Kinda curious what everyone else thinks. Do bonuses actually influence which gambling site you use, or do you mostly stick with whatever site has given you a good experience already?

Honestly, I can tell, bonus is one of the thing that attract gamblers the most and these gamblers  I am talking about are those ones that are not realistic in their game because a gambler that is very realistic won't be moving around for bonus and these are the people that don't check if a casino or site is legit or not, all they will be after is bonus to try luck which they may not be able to pass the criteria or rules attached to the bonus. Most of the times what I look out for is how user friendly the site is, options, fast deposit and withdrawal and few other things.

Popkon6
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1456
Merit: 542



View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 03:30:45 PM
 #80

There are some gamblers who enter gambling games in the hope of getting more deposit bonuses on untrusted sites, but they do not actually get the appropriate bonuses because they are untrusted sites where you will only lose half of your money when you gamble. In the current position, it is best to avoid those sites,
all the sites where I gamble are very trustworthy and the deposit bonus is exactly what is given. And you can gamble freely as you wish, there is no kind of irregularity in gambling, so I say it is best to gamble on trusted sites.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!