Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2026, 07:15:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you actually care about casino bonuses anymore?  (Read 1023 times)
Gost ms
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 602
Merit: 233



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 03:41:45 PM
 #81

Bonuses are basically offered to attract every gambler to the casino so that every gambler uses the same casino to play again and again for the bonus. I have seen a friend of mine do this, he basically uses the same casino for the bonus and when he stops offering him the bonus, he stops using that casino.

There are very few people who do not like bonuses. I never enter the same casino too much because I am greedy for bonuses, because I believe there is some kind of reason behind it, so I am not too greedy for bonuses

YOSHIE
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1915


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 03:58:12 PM
 #82

Kinda curious what everyone else thinks. Do bonuses actually influence which gambling site you use, or do you mostly stick with whatever site has given you a good experience already?
For me online casino bonuses are terrible, they have hidden rules on purpose, believe it or not that's what happens.
Honestly, I really hate casino bonuses that have super strict time limits, not to mention winning limits and bumping into betting rules, for me it's really annoying.

Casino bonuses for me are a real trap given by online casinos in general, have you ever experienced casino bonus winnings being deleted by the system, for example: you win a bonus of $500 but you can only have the winning bonus of only $200 the rest is good.

I am not tempted by the various bonuses offered by online casinos, such as Free Spins bonuses, 100% Welcome and so on, for me they are all nonsense and the most effective trap mechanisms in casinos.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Rashlyowl
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 504
Merit: 303


rākā - ₿ - vṛṣabha


View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 04:00:06 PM
 #83

I feel like casino bonuses are one of those things that look way better before you actually use them.

A site can throw a huge welcome bonus at you, but then you read the terms and there’s a crazy wagering requirement or a bunch of restrictions.

These days I’d rather have a site that keeps things simple. Decent games, reasonable payouts, easy deposits and withdrawals, and support that actually responds when something goes wrong.

I still check promotions, obviously, but they’re not really the main reason I’ll keep using a site.

Kinda curious what everyone else thinks. Do bonuses actually influence which gambling site you use, or do you mostly stick with whatever site has given you a good experience already?

First of all, it seems we already have many threads like this. In the future, I think you should double check whether a thread on the topic has already been created. To get straight to the point of this thread. Personally, I don't really care whether a site offers a lot of promotions. Reputation is everything to me, so no matter how big my win is, I don't have to worry about whether or not I will get paid.

henmark
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1600
Merit: 345



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 04:10:31 PM
 #84

Personally, I don't really care whether a site offers a lot of promotions. Reputation is everything to me, so no matter how big my win is, I don't have to worry about whether or not I will get paid.
From gambler's perspective, only reputation could be a thing to bother whereas casinos must work on more promotions so that they will keep attracting more gamblers. It means, when there would be more reputed casinos are available, which one that you are going to choose and play which is the only reason why casinos are offering bonus and you did not answer when same level of reputed casinos are available, how the promotions will influence you to choose either one of them.

Personally, I prefer bonuses but that alone not a criteria for me to switch casinos. I do play only on my favourite places and bonuses are just add-ons for me and definitely not a big thing to enter into a new casino. Basically I hate switching casinos often.

Tetu100
Full Member
***
Online Online

Activity: 406
Merit: 161


Consistence keeps you more relevant in life.


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 04:24:35 PM
 #85

Bonuses are basically offered to attract every gambler to the casino so that every gambler uses the same casino to play again and again for the bonus. I have seen a friend of mine do this, he basically uses the same casino for the bonus and when he stops offering him the bonus, he stops using that casino.

There are very few people who do not like bonuses. I never enter the same casino too much because I am greedy for bonuses, because I believe there is some kind of reason behind it, so I am not too greedy for bonuses
Sometimes it look so harmless but with a hiding agenda you can barely detect. Thus, If you know me too much you'll understand that I don't run after anything call bonus or even make it my main reason of signing up a casino. I know sometimes cashing out bonuses look exciting and fun but what's bad is when you've make it so obvious and your only reason you're gambling with a platform.

If i could point it out, most times i don't blame a casino for taking advantage of a player all because of bonus. Because we cost it by ourselves by giving them the impression that we're solely there because of it so they wouldn't hold back but to hit you hard before your even think of exiting the platform.

Mate2237
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1582
Merit: 689


Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013


View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 04:26:34 PM
 #86

Bonuses are basically offered to attract every gambler to the casino so that every gambler uses the same casino to play again and again for the bonus. I have seen a friend of mine do this, he basically uses the same casino for the bonus and when he stops offering him the bonus, he stops using that casino.

There are very few people who do not like bonuses. I never enter the same casino too much because I am greedy for bonuses, because I believe there is some kind of reason behind it, so I am not too greedy for bonuses
Switching from one casino to another just to get bonuses is something that gets tiring at some point, I have done this in my beginning stages as a gambler but as time went on I began to understand that there are somethings that are worth more to look out for In a casino than just bonuses. You talked about few people that don't like bonuses, those are the category of gamblers that stick to one casino and avoid chasing bonuses greedily.


Your friend probably doesn't remember that there are fraudulent casinos out there, using a familiar site that you know is reputable is advised. It won't be worth it If you end up exposing your informations to scammers just because you are looking for reasonable bonuses that you might even get discouraged from using when you see the wagering requirements.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Grace333
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 854
Merit: 275


Contributing to Bitcoin Network


View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 04:38:16 PM
 #87

There are several things I prioritize when I use a casino and those are good customer service, fast payouts and so on. Bonuses are actually cool too, I mean, who doesn't like playing with free money, you might even get lucky and end up winning big even though the chances of that happening are quite low. I focus on a particular casino and if for some reasons I don't get a bonus offer for a while it doesn't mean that I would open a different account on another casino all because I'm trying to chase bonuses. Different casinos come up with catchy offers just to lure or get people's attention, the mistake some people make is that they sign up on these casinos without doing their research.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Hispo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2072
Merit: 3213


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 04:47:54 PM
 #88

...

Kinda curious what everyone else thinks. Do bonuses actually influence which gambling site you use, or do you mostly stick with whatever site has given you a good experience already?
Bonuses are nice and they can indeed help us to have a longer session and get some money out the casino if we are lucky, but they are not supposed to be the prime reason for one to choose a casino, there are other more important factors and features. Like reliability, reputation and time in this market.
Sometimes this bonus also works as a win, which sometimes returns the lost money because gambling is based on luck, if luck is on your side, you will definitely keep winning in it. I have a gambling den in which there is no need to invest my own money, even when I lose money in it, I keep losing because my luck is not on my side. Although the bonuses they give are quite beneficial, I do not consider gambling to be very beneficial because it gives us mental pressure on losing and the pressure to make up for the money also makes us lose more. Although there are many gambling in the market that give many benefits, we benefit from it only when we win repeatedly and when we lose, we will be disappointed. Therefore, I prefer to gamble without investing money, which is neither deposit nor withdraw, there is neither pressure nor disappointment in it.

Also, statistically bonuses will always be a win for casinos and bookies. Because they send them massively to their gamblers and bettors, and since there is an edge gotten in place by the house statistically the more people accept the bonus, it becomes more likely for the house to make a profit out of it.

It is true there could be a few people who manage to get money from their bonuses, but that is rather the exception to the rule. And the rule is always on the side of the house.
That and because of wager requirements is why I prefer to avoid welcome bonuses and just go plain with my money most of the times I decide to try a new service.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kingstep
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 195
Merit: 100



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 04:53:12 PM
 #89

Kinda curious what everyone else thinks. Do bonuses actually influence which gambling site you use, or do you mostly stick with whatever site has given you a good experience already?
It is all a marketing strategy that is aimed at getting users to play with new gambling platforms that are just coming into the market. if you are comfortable with the casino you are using, there is no point trying to look out for every new ones that comes up with bonuses. you might end up with a non reputable casino that has flashy bonuses but does not provide the right user experience. bonuses are not a good indicator of a reputable casino.

SuperBitMan
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 798
Merit: 700



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 05:05:37 PM
 #90

Kinda curious what everyone else thinks. Do bonuses actually influence which gambling site you use, or do you mostly stick with whatever site has given you a good experience already?

How do you think new casinos get customers.
One of the most effective ways casinos that are new get customers is by bonus, when a new casino gives bonus, they are going to get very good number of customers from that bonus they are giving out.
If a new casino comes out and is not giving out bonus, they are going to stay for a very long time before seeing customers.
Bonus still remain the Most Effective way new casinos get customers, even old casinos that have been in existence for long still gives bonus to customers because it is another way to keep some customers and to get more customers.

Bonus influences over 80 percent of gamblers that are using new casinos.

█████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀██▀█████████████
███████▀▀████▄▄████▀█████████
█████████▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄███████
████████▀▀████████████▀▀█▀▀██
████████████▀▀█▀▀▄██████▄████
███████▄▄████████████▀███████
███████████▄███████▄▄█▄▄█████
███████▀▀████████████████████
███████████▀█████▀▀█▀▀███████
███████▄▄██████████▄▄████████
███████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████████
 
 
 🕶 NO KYC 
|🜲 
VIP ❯❯❯❯
TRANSFER
| 
WEEKLY
RAKEBACK
|
| 
  PLAY NOW   
Bluedrem
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 546
Merit: 179



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 05:06:02 PM
 #91

To be honest, I don't really care about the bonuses offered by casinos anymore. In the past, when a new casino site entered the industry, they would offer big bonuses and in the greed of that bonus, I would deposit money and bet, only to find that the casino sites were full of manipulation and had a bunch of conditions attached to receive the bonuses. Since then, I have given up hope of receiving bonuses.
Now, the thing that I give the most importance to when it comes to gambling is how trustworthy and honest the casino is.

el che
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 763
Merit: 452



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 05:19:37 PM
 #92

...

Kinda curious what everyone else thinks. Do bonuses actually influence which gambling site you use, or do you mostly stick with whatever site has given you a good experience already?

Total waste of time. Chasing those bonuses is a trap because the wagering requirements and restrictions mean you almost never actually cash out anything meaningful. At the end of the day a flashy bonus isn't worth a damn if the site drags its feet on withdrawals or has terrible support. Give me a reliable platform with fair terms and fast payouts over a fake "free money" bonus any day.

Odusko
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1764
Merit: 566


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 05:32:54 PM
 #93

Casino bonuses can be helpful for someone who is looking for entertainment, and not chasing the money, but most people make the mistake of taking bonuses as gateway to make free money for the casino, but when they get confronted with the wagering requirements and other demands from the bonuses it becomes clearer to them that bonuses are never free money.

Casinos use bonuses as a trap to keep the players on the game, but also they are so Smart that the make sure to make rule's around the bonuses that make it not an easy free money but an advantage to the casino.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Leahized
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 868
Merit: 257


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 05:37:58 PM
 #94

I feel like casino bonuses are one of those things that look way better before you actually use them.
A site can throw a huge welcome bonus at you, but then you read the terms and there’s a crazy wagering requirement or a bunch of restrictions.

It depends on what kind of bonuses you are using. Because bonuses come in various types. Each casino offers a huge amount as a welcome bonus for new accounts. And it is natural for the terms and conditions to be strict, as not all customers will be able to convert large amounts into cash considering the casino services. Therefore, there are many smaller bonuses or promo codes whose terms are comparatively easier. There are even "no deposit" bonuses, so you can ignore everything else besides these.

Nowadays, many casinos are seen on Forum, causing issues with deposits and withdrawals. I think these issues are considered normal. However, to avoid these problems, analyse with a small amount of money. However, my 30+ wagering seems meaningless.

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ███
█████████   ██

......PLAY NOW......

██   █████████
███ 
M47AK16
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 630
Merit: 385



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 05:49:39 PM
 #95

Kinda curious what everyone else thinks. Do bonuses actually influence which gambling site you use, or do you mostly stick with whatever site has given you a good experience already?
Different people will have different opinions about this, because for some, bonuses are actually very important because they believe they can make good use of them, which is a delusional mindset if you ask me, but you can't really convince them about it. Anyway, for me, I would never get influenced by a bonus or a promotion to make me use a site, because bonuses are not and has never been my first priority when it comes to choosing a casino platform for my activities. I'm not a regular gambler, I don't gamble on a daily basis, but when I do, I make sure that I only use platforms that I mostly trust, or like their services instead of thinking about the bonuses being provided.

In my opinion, casino bonuses and promotions are simply marketing tactics to attract new customers, and they mostly work, which is the reason why the marketing experts of casino platforms always try to come up with unique bonuses and promotions because they know these things are going to give their platform a boost. A lot of people join new platforms only to avail an available bonus, because as I said, some people believe that bonuses can give them an opportunity to try their luck with a higher amount, but I don't know why such people don't think about the strings attached to those bonuses.

Johnlomape
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 686
Merit: 256


Need a campaign manager? Dm Hhampuz!


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 05:56:56 PM
 #96

Bonuses are basically offered to attract every gambler to the casino so that every gambler uses the same casino to play again and again for the bonus. I have seen a friend of mine do this, he basically uses the same casino for the bonus and when he stops offering him the bonus, he stops using that casino.

There are very few people who do not like bonuses. I never enter the same casino too much because I am greedy for bonuses, because I believe there is some kind of reason behind it, so I am not too greedy for bonuses
The bonus system is a way to attract players to a casino and there are several casinos that are giving out these bonus so that new players can try their casino and play different games of their choice especially when it involves free spins on different games.
The few people that don't like to take advantage of the bonus system are those that already have the money to stake games themselves without depending on what the bonus entails. Some are disciplined and they must have known what most of those  bonus are meant for so getting the interest to use them may not bother them.

Patikno
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 966
Merit: 327



View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 06:26:29 PM
 #97

I feel like casino bonuses are one of those things that look way better before you actually use them.

A site can throw a huge welcome bonus at you, but then you read the terms and there’s a crazy wagering requirement or a bunch of restrictions.

These days I’d rather have a site that keeps things simple. Decent games, reasonable payouts, easy deposits and withdrawals, and support that actually responds when something goes wrong.

I still check promotions, obviously, but they’re not really the main reason I’ll keep using a site.

Kinda curious what everyone else thinks. Do bonuses actually influence which gambling site you use, or do you mostly stick with whatever site has given you a good experience already?
Each casino offers different promotions; some have easy requirements, while others are more difficult. Typically, the more difficult the requirements, the more bonuses you will receive. The larger the bonus, the more difficult the requirements, and vice versa. Personally, I still care about casino bonuses, but I often try to play with promotions that are relatively easy, or medium-level. A good experience doesn't influence which gambling site I choose, as I believe it all comes down to luck.

█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▄▀███████████
███▄▀▀▀██▀▄███▄▀██▀▀▀████
██▌▐███▄▄█████▀███████▐██
█████████████████████████
███▌▐████████████████▐███
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
 rizzy 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█▌█▌█▌████
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌████
████████████
♠
 
████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
THE HOME OF THE
   MOST REWARDING   
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
100%DEPOSIT
MATCH
+ 100 FREE SPINS
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
♣
 
████████████
████▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
████▐█▐█▐█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Rabata
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1624
Merit: 444



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 06:27:48 PM
 #98

I feel like casino bonuses are one of those things that look way better before you actually use them.

A site can throw a huge welcome bonus at you, but then you read the terms and there’s a crazy wagering requirement or a bunch of restrictions.
If a casino offers an attractive bonus, then everyone is excited about that site, but if there are difficult conditions for getting the bonus, then I will definitely not be enthusiastic about that bonus. Even if the amount of the bonus is not worth withdrawing, the bonus is worthless to me. However, if easy conditions are given, I will definitely be attracted to it. In some cases, it is also seen that many casinos guarantee to give big bonuses, but giving them difficult conditions or having conditions for withdrawal certainly creates concerns about the trustworthiness of the casino. In the case of new casinos, I am definitely not attracted only by the bonus. Before accepting the bonus, I try to get an idea about the casino. If it seems positive to me, I try to accept it.

348Judah
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 1582
Merit: 689



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 06:36:20 PM
 #99

A site can throw a huge welcome bonus at you, but then you read the terms and there’s a crazy wagering requirement or a bunch of restrictions.

Any Gambler who is already used to casino bonuses will understand that they always come with certain conditions that must be fulfilled in order to enjoy them, don't expect that the gambling platform will only give you a bonus to directly make withdrawal of it, you have to meet up with the condition that comes with it before you could enjoy the benefits, bonus are only intended to encourage us and stage the first time experience we needed to you have in using a particular gambling casino to play our bet.


░░░░██████████████░░░░░▄▄███████████░░░░░░▄████████████░█████░░░▄███████▀
░░░░█████████████░░░░▄██████████████░░░░▄██████████████░█████░▄███████▀
░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀█████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░████████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░█████▀░░░░░░█████░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▀
▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄███████░░█████████████████░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▄
█████▄▄▄███████▀
░░░█████████████████░█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░████████████▄
█████████████▀
░░░░░████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████░██████████████████░█████░▀███████▄
██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░█████░██████████████████░█████░░░▀███████▄
.com
.
...🎰 100 FreeSpins | No Wager ... Instant Rakeback + VIP Transfer ... ⚽ Sport's Welcome Pack | Risk-Free ....PLAY NOW..
[/center]
MorganaX
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 770
Merit: 160



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 06:47:44 PM
 #100

The only bonus I care about is non deposit bonus. I ignore all other bonuses as they have huge wagering requirements and there is pretty low chance that one will wager them sucessfuly. Some bonuses are designed to keep you from withdrawing your funds as they cease if you make any withdrawal.

With non deposit bonus there is nothing to lose, and I managed to get 10-20 dollars by wagering them.

The worse of them all is the welcome bonuses that would require you to actually make a certain amount of withdrawal and then the bonus itself has so much crazy requirements to it, the funny thing is that it's always designed in a way that it would actually attract or lure more players to their sight but with all my experience I have come to note that these bonus are just one big whole trap set for the gamblers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!