NewRevelation
Full Member
 

Activity: 364
Merit: 155
Thank Goodness..
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 06:50:59 PM |
|
These days I’d rather have a site that keeps things simple. Decent games, reasonable payouts, easy deposits and withdrawals, and support that actually responds when something goes wrong.
This days, you don't get bonuses for free. They do it before, pure and welcome bonus package, and it's very much real. You sign in, and you get it, free of charge, without restrictions. But now, nothing like that. Many bonuses are baits. Intending only to lure you, and then indirectly want to control your deposit, funding or even withdrawals. It's just so annoying. Bonuses are nothing, and i don't care about them anymore. If I get the above listed characteristics as you mentioned, then am very much okay.
|
|
|
|
|
Davidvictorson
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 06:53:12 PM |
|
I feel like casino bonuses are one of those things that look way better before you actually use them.
A site can throw a huge welcome bonus at you, but then you read the terms and there’s a crazy wagering requirement or a bunch of restrictions.
These days I’d rather have a site that keeps things simple. Decent games, reasonable payouts, easy deposits and withdrawals, and support that actually responds when something goes wrong.
I still check promotions, obviously, but they’re not really the main reason I’ll keep using a site.
Kinda curious what everyone else thinks. Do bonuses actually influence which gambling site you use, or do you mostly stick with whatever site has given you a good experience already?
Bonuses are good. I have been lucky to win some good money from casino bonuses but they were very clear without any ambiguous or hidden terms and conditions attached. However, I always tell players not to jump on every bonuses. I would trust bonuses from casino advertised here than one that comes from other places on the internet. not because I think they are fake which some are but I have come to trust this forum more and you can easily call out the scam ones. But before we call them fake and scams, we need to do out due diligence and read their terms and conditions and whatever documentation is added.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
savetheFORUM
Full Member
 

Activity: 1638
Merit: 142
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 07:04:08 PM |
|
There are several things I prioritize when I use a casino and those are good customer service, fast payouts and so on. Bonuses are actually cool too, I mean, who doesn't like playing with free money, you might even get lucky and end up winning big even though the chances of that happening are quite low. I focus on a particular casino and if for some reasons I don't get a bonus offer for a while it doesn't mean that I would open a different account on another casino all because I'm trying to chase bonuses. Different casinos come up with catchy offers just to lure or get people's attention, the mistake some people make is that they sign up on these casinos without doing their research.
After years I have realized that house edge is the most important thing in gambling, at least for players like me who mostly play the originals. Because no amount of bonuses can make up for a cruel house edge. I was playing at BC for a while and they made a blunder when they increased the house edge on all games suddenly from 1-2% to 4-5% overnight. It might have been a decision taken by the new owners, as I heard they got acquired by someone. So once you play the same keno and you are used to getting 3.5x multiplier on hitting 4 tiles, then a casino pays you 3.36x, you start feeling odd and not wanting to gamble there anymore. So for me, the house edge is what matters the most, then closely followed by the regular bonuses like the weekly, monthly, reloads/nitro/recharge.
|
|
|
|
|
Tungbulu
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 07:34:17 PM |
|
Right from time, I never really had a thing for casino bonuses, because I am the kind of person that believes that nothing goes for nothing. I believe for every bonus given, there's definitely much more that the casino stand to benefit from it, so that made me completely avoid chasing bonuses and promotional. Although there were times in the past that I actually did go for bonuses, and most of the times, it never ended well, so right now, I just go with what I have, I don't have need for any bonus, and they basically don't move me either.
|
|
|
|
|
Powerjumboo
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 07:35:20 PM |
|
I feel like casino bonuses are one of those things that look way better before you actually use them.
A site can throw a huge welcome bonus at you, but then you read the terms and there’s a crazy wagering requirement or a bunch of restrictions.
These days I’d rather have a site that keeps things simple. Decent games, reasonable payouts, easy deposits and withdrawals, and support that actually responds when something goes wrong.
I still check promotions, obviously, but they’re not really the main reason I’ll keep using a site.
Kinda curious what everyone else thinks. Do bonuses actually influence which gambling site you use, or do you mostly stick with whatever site has given you a good experience already?
Bonuses attract people. Now, when a casino platform is created, the first thing that is paid attention to is this bonus because everyone knows that the more attractive the bonus is, the more people will rush towards that gambling platform. However, even though I used to chase after bonuses and register with the casino platform after seeing the bonus, now I don't chase after bonuses anymore because now I understand that chasing after bonuses is just a waste of time because even though bonuses are given very easily, there are various problems and obstacles to meet the rules and regulations, which is why most people are excluded from using bonuses. That's why I say it's better to gamble with your own money instead of chasing after bonuses.
|
|
|
|
Chinesebaby
Full Member
 

Activity: 406
Merit: 152
Authentic Bitcoin Lover
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 07:40:47 PM |
|
I feel like casino bonuses are one of those things that look way better before you actually use them.
A site can throw a huge welcome bonus at you, but then you read the terms and there’s a crazy wagering requirement or a bunch of restrictions.
These days I’d rather have a site that keeps things simple. Decent games, reasonable payouts, easy deposits and withdrawals, and support that actually responds when something goes wrong.
I still check promotions, obviously, but they’re not really the main reason I’ll keep using a site.
Kinda curious what everyone else thinks. Do bonuses actually influence which gambling site you use, or do you mostly stick with whatever site has given you a good experience already?
For me, I think there are categories of people who will really care about casino bonuses the most, and they include those set of gamblers who always wager large amount of money while gambling, as a bonus officer or reward will motivate them to want to gamble more, and the more he or she gambles, the more also the casino is likely to make profit too, and followed by the second category of people who don't have money to gamble, as they are the best hunters of casinos that offers the best bonuses, and they will use that to try their luck while trying to meet up the casino requirements. But in a nutshell, with the high rate of most casinos claiming to be No-KYC, but only to request for it during a withdrawal. If all casinos could be straight forward to it's users, thats one thing they will love the most, while also enabling fast deposit and withdrawer.
|
|
|
|
Moreno233
Sr. Member
  
Online
Activity: 1190
Merit: 475
Trust the process, imbibe consistency
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 07:47:59 PM |
|
The only bonus I care about is non deposit bonus. I ignore all other bonuses as they have huge wagering requirements and there is pretty low chance that one will wager them sucessfuly. Some bonuses are designed to keep you from withdrawing your funds as they cease if you make any withdrawal.
With non deposit bonus there is nothing to lose, and I managed to get 10-20 dollars by wagering them.
The worse of them all is the welcome bonuses that would require you to actually make a certain amount of withdrawal and then the bonus itself has so much crazy requirements to it, the funny thing is that it's always designed in a way that it would actually attract or lure more players to their sight but with all my experience I have come to note that these bonus are just one big whole trap set for the gamblers. I have stopped accepting the welcome bonus after realising its a big waste if time. Apart from the huge wagering requirements, the welcome bonus can be used as a yardstick for denying the player of legitimate winnings by some shady casinos because it is easy to cook up bonus abuse excuse through that. To avoid such things, I have resolved to avoid welcome bonuses since it is practically difficult to convert to withdrawable funds.
|
|
██ ██ ██████ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ██████ ██ ██ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ██████████████ THE #1 SOLANA CASINO
██████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | [ [ | 5,000+ GAMES INSTANT WITHDRAWALS | ][ ][ | HUGE REWARDS VIP PROGRAM | ] ] | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████ PLAY NOW ████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ |
|
|
|
|
Rgram
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 07:52:32 PM |
|
I have stopped accepting the welcome bonus after realising its a big waste if time. Apart from the huge wagering requirements, the welcome bonus can be used as a yardstick for denying the player of legitimate winnings by some shady casinos because it is easy to cook up bonus abuse excuse through that. To avoid such things, I have resolved to avoid welcome bonuses since it is practically difficult to convert to withdrawable funds.
Something we share in common. You get welcome bonuses even more than 100% of your deposit, some even getting up to 300% and then you are struck with wagering requirement before you are allowed to make withdrawals on winnings. It’s something I personally don’t enjoy nothing of, when the wagering requirements can push you into taking even more risk and most times, the entire bet ends up in a loss. I prefer sticking to gambling with my deposit and if I get rewards in form of loyalty or free rolls, I’m good with that.
|
|
|
|
|
L E G E N D A R Y
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 07:55:19 PM |
|
I have stopped accepting the welcome bonus after realising its a big waste if time. Apart from the huge wagering requirements, the welcome bonus can be used as a yardstick for denying the player of legitimate winnings by some shady casinos because it is easy to cook up bonus abuse excuse through that. To avoid such things, I have resolved to avoid welcome bonuses since it is practically difficult to convert to withdrawable funds.
There was time I made a bet with a casino bonus, had a good run and won quite a reasonable amount, but the casino slashed my winning into two and only paid out half of the win, I got really pissed and hit up the customer support and they told me it was part of the bonus ToS. I couldn’t do anything at that point, other than to accept my fate. And that has made me dislike bonuses. If it’s not my normal deposit, I’m not betting.
|
|
|
|
|
Joeboy
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 07:56:20 PM |
|
~snip~
The worse of them all is the welcome bonuses that would require you to actually make a certain amount of withdrawal and then the bonus itself has so much crazy requirements to it, the funny thing is that it's always designed in a way that it would actually attract or lure more players to their sight but with all my experience I have come to note that these bonus are just one big whole trap set for the gamblers.Sure it always have been right from time...To whom much is given much is expected, so anyone who is so infatuated about bonuses shouldn't have to complain about whatever attached requirements that the casino operator demand for before the user can get access to that bonus...Bonuses aren't even free, coz if the user qualifies for the bonus, the casino still has a way of indirectly collecting the bonuses back from the gambler, monetarily...As for me even if I want to go ahead with a casino coz of it's bonuses, I would still have to figure out the actual terms that exists behind those bonuses i.e what I have to do or the requirements needed to qualify for those bonuses...And if the term are almost impossible or it is something that will give me a lot of stress then I wouldn't bother myself over it...
|
|
██ ██ ██████ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ██████ ██ ██ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ██████████████ THE #1 SOLANA CASINO
██████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | [ [ | 5,000+ GAMES INSTANT WITHDRAWALS | ][ ][ | HUGE REWARDS VIP PROGRAM | ] ] | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████ PLAY NOW ████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ |
|
|
|
|
Compromise me
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 08:09:17 PM |
|
I agree with your point but on the other hand it all depends on how disicplined the gambler is, you can take advantage of bonuses without necessarily betting more, the main thing that encourages players to bet more or get addicted is their greed and indiscipline. I have gotten bonuses a few times and I didn't get moved to gamble irresponsibly, imo I don't think it's a function of the bonus, the players just like the idea of either winning more or staking consistently to attract more bonuses. Switching sites just to chase bonuses can be very exhausting, I stopped doing that a long time ago.
Discipline is having a good point, but to fulfill the requirement of a bonus, wagering is also a must because if anyone fails to achieve his requirement, he is not going to have a bonus. Mostly gamblers for having a bonus, try to do things that increase their addiction. Controlling of emotions are challenging because peoples are try to take these advantages but its never allow them to have things easily peoples those always in search of bonuses have serious troubles and loses because they never able to done things as its needed its usually increase their greediness wagering requirements are always have enough to handle because casino never allow to gamblers achieve things easily and have these bonus gamblers those are having good luck and solid strategy can do things wisely.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | .
| | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
|
ejikeme24
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 08:19:17 PM |
|
I used to care about casino bonus but not anymore, because even when I get the bonus I can't spend it as much as I like the casino would direct me on how to spend it. Some casino will say one time wagering and then it will look as though they are better than others but that one time wagering looks like 5 times wagering to me because you hardly pass the wagering requirements, I know how many times I got bonus offers but I could not wager any of them successfully which is why I no longer chase casino bonus, i would rather gamble with my own personal cash than relying on bonus offer.
|
|
|
|
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1149
Assalamu Alekum from Pakistan ~ 🇵🇰
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 08:51:47 PM |
|
the welcome bonus can be used as a yardstick for denying the player of legitimate winnings by some shady casinos
We could say that denying legitimate winning by invoking bonus terms is very unfair. But there shouldn't be any issue if dispute regarding winning arises due to player violating bonus term. If any casino's terms are clear and player can realistically understand them before accepting, then that casino is not at fault. Cause Incident of bonus abuse are certainly not uncommon. So it is natural for casino to monitor them closely. But should I decide not to take bonus for reason like these? Would I cut off my head just because I have headache? It is better to use bonus after checking exact wording of the terms, max bet, game restriction, withdrawal condition and cancellation rule. This will clearly define responsibilities of both player and casino.
|
|
|
|
Hazink
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 1022
Merit: 455
Trêvoid █ No KYC-AML Crypto Swaps
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 09:47:02 PM |
|
game selection matters more than i thought. i’ll try a new site for a bit, but if they don’t have the games i actually play there’s not much reason to stay.
Game satisfaction is what we desire from every casino, no matter the bonus they are offering, if they don't have the type of game people will enjoy, then nothing can keep us playing. I also go for new games, old ones and the display of a new casino. If it's satisfying enough, then I can try playing a little longer but if It's not then I can easily move out back to my old favourite place.
|
|
|
|
coinlary
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 784
Merit: 298
Make decisions without looking back
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 09:51:51 PM |
|
Well, you can't seperate Casinos and offering bonuses, neither can you seperate majority of the gamblers and Casino bonuses  . Casino willl always go for what the majority likes and i see it as just a normal catchy stuff from every casino, it doesn’t matter if the casino is shady or a reputable one. I also don't really care about the bonuses but it doesn’t bother me so far I'm betting on a reputable Casino
|
|
|
|
|
boyptc
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 09:56:31 PM |
|
I feel like casino bonuses are one of those things that look way better before you actually use them.
A site can throw a huge welcome bonus at you, but then you read the terms and there’s a crazy wagering requirement or a bunch of restrictions.
These days I’d rather have a site that keeps things simple. Decent games, reasonable payouts, easy deposits and withdrawals, and support that actually responds when something goes wrong.
I still check promotions, obviously, but they’re not really the main reason I’ll keep using a site.
Kinda curious what everyone else thinks. Do bonuses actually influence which gambling site you use, or do you mostly stick with whatever site has given you a good experience already?
I guess that you're speaking for most who doesn't care about bonuses anymore. What we like is with the games and they're fun and the reliability of the casino. While it's nice to receive bonuses but the overall experience of how comfortable and responsive they are makes a user stay. Although not all of us have the same thoughts and some are into bonuses and if they are consistent in receiving it, that will make them stay too.
|
|
|
|
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 5600
Merit: 6563
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 10:01:25 PM |
|
I feel like casino bonuses are one of those things that look way better before you actually use them.
A site can throw a huge welcome bonus at you, but then you read the terms and there’s a crazy wagering requirement or a bunch of restrictions.
These days I’d rather have a site that keeps things simple. Decent games, reasonable payouts, easy deposits and withdrawals, and support that actually responds when something goes wrong.
I still check promotions, obviously, but they’re not really the main reason I’ll keep using a site.
Kinda curious what everyone else thinks. Do bonuses actually influence which gambling site you use, or do you mostly stick with whatever site has given you a good experience already?
I never cared about casino bonuses to be honest. Probably because I don’t gamble enough for it to be more than a few cents. I appreciate anything a business wants to give me, but the reputation of the business matters far more than any bonus. The last thing you want to do is be the dollar chasing the dime.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
Cityhunter34
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 1064
Merit: 346
Proud father of boy and girl twins 🙏
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 11:14:20 PM |
|
Kinda curious what everyone else thinks. Do bonuses actually influence which gambling site you use, or do you mostly stick with whatever site has given you a good experience already?
I'm pretty much interested in a casino that can give me a good experience and make things easier for me at all times, because it makes no sense when you go with the casino that offers you enough bonuses and then makes things difficult for you in the end. However, I think it's only new beginners who would be much more interested in these bonus offers, because many gamblers here have experienced something we didn't expect from it, and there's no option but to accept any outcome because they have the final say. So it's better to stick with a casino that offers easy withdrawals, because that's the most important thing in gambling.
|
|
|
|
|
Hispo
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 3213
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 11:43:12 PM |
|
Well, you can't seperate Casinos and offering bonuses, neither can you seperate majority of the gamblers and Casino bonuses  . Casino willl always go for what the majority likes and i see it as just a normal catchy stuff from every casino, it doesn’t matter if the casino is shady or a reputable one. I also don't really care about the bonuses but it doesn’t bother me so far I'm betting on a reputable Casino I don't have any problem with casinos offering bonuses either, in the end they are all optional, it is up to each one of us to take them or leave them. That is the positive size of having options, after all, we have power on whatever we want to experience during our gambling journey. It would be a bad think if casinos and bookies stopped offering bonuses and other perks to gamblers and bettors, even if I am not particularly a fan of bonuses, I am aware there are millions of other people who likes them and they consider them to be an essential part of their gambling experience.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
As-Soon-As
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 980
Merit: 331
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 11:52:45 PM |
|
Kinda curious what everyone else thinks. Do bonuses actually influence which gambling site you use, or do you mostly stick with whatever site has given you a good experience already?
Look, attractive bonuses can deceive you, there are different sites for gambling. Not all sites are good and the games will be updated, but many are creating gambling sites and blocking people's money, not only that, but you can play games and gambling on trusted sites. Where you can constantly take advantage of the opportunities and can gamble easily and hassle-free and withdraw money. If you have to gamble, then you should gamble on trusted sites. It is best to stay away from the trap of fraud in the lure of extra bonuses.
|
|
|
|
|