Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2026, 10:43:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone received their series 3 Luckyfool Note that was sold back in May.  (Read 91 times)
21MilBTC (OP)
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 176
Merit: 37


View Profile
Today at 03:00:26 AM
 #1

Just curious if anyone who purchased the Presale Series 3 Luckfool bank note from Bullion-n-BTC back in May has received theirs yet.

If you haven’t received the note, have you received any tracking information from the seller confirming that it has shipped and is on its way?

Thanks in advance for any updates!
Arrow811
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 27
Merit: 1


View Profile
Today at 03:12:55 AM
 #2

He updated the reddit page saying they are being shipped this week.
Looking forward to mine too!
21MilBTC (OP)
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 176
Merit: 37


View Profile
Today at 03:16:13 AM
Last edit: Today at 03:38:05 AM by 21MilBTC
 #3

So you haven't received your note and you haven't received any tracking update as of yet?

I’m really looking more for responses from actual buyers who purchased one of the notes here on the forum. Sorry, Arrow811, but I don’t see you listed as someone who purchased one of the notes during the May presale.
Arrow811
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 27
Merit: 1


View Profile
Today at 03:53:08 AM
 #4

ive responded on the reddit presale and to him personally. Ive paid for 2 notes.
I also have series 1 & 2 notes
21MilBTC (OP)
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 176
Merit: 37


View Profile
Today at 04:00:44 AM
 #5

I also paid for two notes back in May, and I haven’t received the notes or any tracking information yet.

I know I’m not the only person here on the forum who is wondering when we can expect to receive the notes we paid for. I’ll leave it up to the other member to decide whether they’d like to make themselves known.
2stout
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3220
Merit: 805


#kycfree 🗽


View Profile
Today at 04:03:39 AM
 #6

So you haven't received your note and you haven't received any tracking update as of yet?

I’m really looking more for responses from actual buyers who purchased one of the notes here on the forum. Sorry, Arrow811, but I don’t see you listed as someone who purchased one of the notes during the May presale.

Just because you don't see Arrow811 in the list doesn't mean they didn't purchase as it could have been done via PM or Reddit.  Speaking of Reddit, go here for the latest:  https://www.reddit.com/r/cryptocollectibles/comments/1wh23qx/luckyfool_btc_banknotes_series_3_update/
Basically, the notes are shipping now, tracking should be provided really soon, and everything should be shipped by the end of next week.

▄███████████████████████▄
██████████▀███▄██████████
████████▀████▀▀██████████
█████████████████▀███████
███████▀▄████▄▄██████████
██████████▄███▀██████████
████████▐███████▌████████
██████████▄███▀██████████
██████████▀▀████▀▄███████
███████▄█████████████████
██████████▄▄████▄████████
██████████▀███▄██████████
▀███████████████████████▀
 
 MoBit 
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
 NO   LOGS
 
 LOW  FEES
 
 PGP  GUARANTEE
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
░▀▀██▀▀
21MilBTC (OP)
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 176
Merit: 37


View Profile
Today at 04:08:38 AM
 #7

Thank you 2stout.

We'll wait till the end of the week to see if tracking is provided.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!