Bitcoin Forum
October 01, 2026, 03:45:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Slot providers becoming like political parties ?  (Read 468 times)
swogerino (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4018
Merit: 1265



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 11:06:54 AM
 #1

So just yesterday one of the most well known games in the history of slot machines was released, namely Gates of Olympus 2500 which offers what was really needed here, features like when in free games any multiplier is collected even if no hit and so on. I tried for hours yesterday the best bonus, the one costing x1250 your bet to buy it and after more than six hours not a single x2500 was seen on the board. The game hits much less than other series and like politicians offer you empty vows this game keep building the multiplier while not giving you what "they promise".


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Alex077
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4522
Merit: 2138


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 11:33:39 AM
 #2

So just yesterday one of the most well known games in the history of slot machines was released, namely Gates of Olympus 2500 which offers what was really needed here, features like when in free games any multiplier is collected even if no hit and so on. I tried for hours yesterday the best bonus, the one costing x1250 your bet to buy it and after more than six hours not a single x2500 was seen on the board...
I think we just need a little more time to judge this game objectively. Six hours is definitely a long time, especially if you were constantly trying to hit the maximum multiplier, but for a high-volatility slot, even that probably isn’t a big enough sample.
The idea of accumulating multipliers looks interesting, although I can understand your disappointment.

I wouldn’t say yet that Gates of Olympus 2500 pays worse than the previous versions. I think it’ll be much more interesting to compare it with the other games in the series in a few weeks, once we have more data and feedback from players.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
panjul07
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4340
Merit: 1443



View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 11:46:40 AM
Merited by ryzaadit (1)
 #3

Gambling of Olympus was created yesterday or years ago? The game was created in early month of 2021. But that might mean what you meant as yesterday as you can mean what has been created in the past.m as yesterday.

Games of Olympus, other slots and all casino games are created for most gamblers to lose money while helping the casinos to continuing providing you their customers the games.

Just FYI, there are some other version of Gates of Olympus such as the one with "Super Scatter" "Gates of Olympus 1000" and others as you can see below:

He is referring to the newest one "Gates of Olympus 2500" which was launched some time ago, the game is the one in the leftmost image.
I tried this game today on Shuffle and I also did the same thing as OP, buying the best/the most expensive bonus buy but with low base bet.
Luckily I hit nice result on my first try with the "Super Free Spins 2" as it give me final result of 5418x although the bonus itself cost 1250x.
Of course I also tried the other bonus buys with lower cost but no good result before I tried the best/the most expensive one.

Replay: https://www.ppreplaylink.net/iXjdzrVDoO

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Oshosondy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1539



View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 11:47:33 AM
 #4

Sorry for my first reply, I thought you were taking about Games of Olympus, not knowing that there is another one released yesterday by Pragmatic Play, but I have known about it now.

Just have more time to play it more before comparing it. But know that the game providers did not create it for gamblers to make money from it. They only created it for another purpose.

He is referring to the newest one "Gates of Olympus 2500"
From what Alex077 posted, I researched about it and noticed. It is worth mentioning that I have deleted the post before you posted.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
swogerino (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4018
Merit: 1265



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 12:02:43 PM
 #5

Gambling of Olympus was created yesterday or years ago? The game was created in early month of 2021. But that might mean what you meant as yesterday as you can mean what has been created in the past.m as yesterday.

Games of Olympus, other slots and all casino games are created for most gamblers to lose money while helping the casinos to continuing providing you their customers the games.

Just FYI, there are some other version of Gates of Olympus such as the one with "Super Scatter" "Gates of Olympus 1000" and others as you can see below:

He is referring to the newest one "Gates of Olympus 2500" which was launched some time ago, the game is the one in the leftmost image.
I tried this game today on Shuffle and I also did the same thing as OP, buying the best/the most expensive bonus buy but with low base bet.
Luckily I hit nice result on my first try with the "Super Free Spins 2" as it give me final result of 5418x although the bonus itself cost 1250x.
Of course I also tried the other bonus buys with lower cost but no good result before I tried the best/the most expensive one.

Replay: https://www.ppreplaylink.net/iXjdzrVDoO

That is a very good hit with over x5400 something it never happened to me during my more than six hours trying to see how far this game would go. I also saw some people playing this in what appeared as a real casino although it looked like a computer screen modified with the looks of a real casino where people hit x3000 after buying this secod super free spins, the best one. I agree though we have to give it a few days, will simulate again tonight and see if there is any change at how far this game will go.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
iv4n
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4004
Merit: 1302


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 12:15:26 PM
 #6

I remember some of your topics... You have a history with Pragmatic...

Gates of Olympus Super Scatter - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5546511.msg65474920#msg65474920

2 questions to slot players - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5522568.msg64840112#msg64840112

Another experiment. Pragmatic strange behavior. - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5516718.msg64704524#msg64704524

Pragmatic Play slots or Stake never surprises me for the bad - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5515756.msg64674694#msg64674694

Do not play slot machines-Proof inside - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5499262.msg64186299#msg64186299

Don't be an idiot,don't play slots - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5485511.msg63679357#msg63679357

And you still play slots...  Cool

I know the feeling... I had good & bad streaks, but I never cry about my losses! We all know (or at least we should) we are playing against the odds, and we can't expect miracles. I bought so many bonuses & super bonuses in a row, busting my balance in minutes... It's on us to give some slots a try, and to be at peace with any outcome. So if you are not ready for a total disaster, don't even try it... But if you decide to give it a try, don't expect much! Someone said, "Expectations lead to disappointment".

And let's be real here... a few hours playing slots or a bunch of bonus buys are just a drop in the ocean for high-volatility slots.

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ████ PLAY NOW   ███
Smartprofit
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3164
Merit: 2482



View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 12:19:44 PM
 #7

As I understand the mechanics of such gambling games, the higher the promised multiplier, the less likely you'll win smaller amounts while playing. 🙋

At the same time, hitting that coveted multiplier is incredibly difficult. You can play this game not for 6 hours, but even for 60 hours straight and still not see that multiplier. On the other hand, you might get lucky on your first try (although the odds are so low that it's unlikely).

Nevertheless, some people do manage to hit that multiplier. So it's not quite like politicians making promises. When politicians make promises, they don't plan to keep them. Therefore, I will only vote for politicians who promise to be as fair as online casinos.

As for Pragmatic Play, I'm very disappointed. I'm sick and tired of Zeus... He's a very boring and tedious guy, only occasionally wearing a Santa Claus hat.  After all, Greek mythology is full of other gods and goddesses. I want to see Poseidon, Hades, and Aphrodite! 🧜


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
stadus
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1404


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 12:21:01 PM
 #8

LOL.. I think you are just unlucky.. just don't overthink or imagine too much, thats just how slots work, we really lose in the end.

You are looking for a high multiplier, well you are hoping it will hit but in reality, we just hit if we are lucky.

Even me, I won a max win in that game, but I just experienced it twice. Playing for months, I did not hit that again.
So just look at the RTP, quite low, its only played to have fun and hope we are lucky, don't expect more than that.




And let's be real here... a few hours playing slots or a bunch of bonus buys are just a drop in the ocean for high-volatility slots.

It will end up just a waste of time ( most of the time).

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ████ PLAY NOW   ███
Ruttoshi
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1190
Merit: 842


www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 12:34:02 PM
 #9

Don't rush into conclusion and just accept that yesterday was a bad day for you and luck wasn't smiling at you. By now, you should know how gambling works especially, casino game like this one you mentioned above slot. Since, I have known and played slot, you lose the more you play. You might be lucky to win your first games but after two or three wins, you will start losing.

I will check the game out myself to see if I will have the same experience as you. You can try again some other time.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
█████▄▀███▄███▄███▀▄█████
█████▄█▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄█▄█████
████▀▀██▀███▀███▀██▀▀████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▀███████▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████▄▄██▄██▄█▄██▄██▄▄████
█████▀█▀███▀▄████▀█▀█████
█████▀▄███▀███▀███▄▀█████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
.
 CRYPTOGAMES 
.
 Catch the winning spirit! 
│█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
│██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
│██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
│
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
swogerino (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4018
Merit: 1265



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 12:58:39 PM
 #10

I remember some of your topics... You have a history with Pragmatic...

Gates of Olympus Super Scatter - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5546511.msg65474920#msg65474920

2 questions to slot players - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5522568.msg64840112#msg64840112

Another experiment. Pragmatic strange behavior. - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5516718.msg64704524#msg64704524

Pragmatic Play slots or Stake never surprises me for the bad - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5515756.msg64674694#msg64674694

Do not play slot machines-Proof inside - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5499262.msg64186299#msg64186299

Don't be an idiot,don't play slots - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5485511.msg63679357#msg63679357

And you still play slots...  Cool

I know the feeling... I had good & bad streaks, but I never cry about my losses! We all know (or at least we should) we are playing against the odds, and we can't expect miracles. I bought so many bonuses & super bonuses in a row, busting my balance in minutes... It's on us to give some slots a try, and to be at peace with any outcome. So if you are not ready for a total disaster, don't even try it... But if you decide to give it a try, don't expect much! Someone said, "Expectations lead to disappointment".

And let's be real here... a few hours playing slots or a bunch of bonus buys are just a drop in the ocean for high-volatility slots.

I don't with real money from a lot of time and yesterday was on the provider website the Scamatic Play website. I said to myself these guys are crazy even at fun mode eating money like crazy and wanted to share the results here so a lot of people do not fall again for Scamatic empty vows and that is the whole point of this new thread. Of course I have a history with them and my duty based on that is to save as many people as possible from the same fate.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Filicius
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 756
Merit: 456


ENG>SPA translator


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 01:08:56 PM
 #11

When you play slots for a long time the most likely outcome is that you'll end up losing money, you don't have to have a long history with it to know it. Only a few very lucky players will win a good amount. In this case as in others, luck has simply not favoured the OP, but it is appreciated that he wants to share his experience so that others do not fall into his mistake. But I think it is the same with Pragmatic and other providers: winning in the long run is still a rarity.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
🗲
███    ███████████████████████████████████████

CRYPTO'S MOST REWARDING CASINO

███████████████████████████████████████    ███
██████▄▄██████▄▄
███▄██████████████▄▄
█▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▀███████
████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
███▀███████████████████▀
█████████████████████▀▀
██████▀███████████▀▀
███████████████▀▀
█████████▀██▀▀


█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄


▀▀███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄███
█████




███▄▄▄▄███▄
████████████
███████████▀
████████▄
██████████▄
██████▀█████▄
█▀██████▀█████
██████████▀██▀
Agbe
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1463


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 01:10:16 PM
 #12

If the game is hard and profit minimize for gamblers. That means they are not business oriented or business mafias. Because that will pursue many gamblers to leave the game and use other friendly games. That means their developers have a lot to do. Because normally the opposite should be the case. It should be from hard to simple and as new one is released, it should be more simple to play and not mote harder to play.

I have seen this Olympus games in different casinos but I have not played it before because my fear was the game would be hard to play and I don't want to waste my time with it. This is one of the name or mentioned games in the forum. Slot games Providers and Casino company should make things easy for gamblers not not Harder.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Smack That Ace
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1149


Assalamu Alekum from Pakistan ~ 🇵🇰


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 02:46:31 PM
 #13

So just yesterday one of the most well known games in the history of slot machines was released, namely Gates of Olympus 2500 which offers what was really needed here, features like when in free games any multiplier is collected even if no hit and so on. I tried for hours yesterday the best bonus, the one costing x1250 your bet to buy it and after more than six hours not a single x2500 was seen on the board. The game hits much less than other series and like politicians offer you empty vows this game keep building the multiplier while not giving you what "they promise".

Not hitting any 2500x multiplier even once after buying 1250x bet size bonuses for 6 long hour isn't really surprising, but damn, it's frustrating!

Casual player think that since they are buying x1250 version, drop of at least 500x or 1000x will likely occur frequently.

But pragmatic's mathematical model is very smart. Even though they advertise a cap of 25000x and maximum multiplier of 2500x, probability of hitting them is merely once in thousands or millions of spin! It offers plenty of thrills, but volatility of this 2500 version is sky high compared to 500x or 1000 version.

Russlenat
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1090


Crypto Exchange Aggregator


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 03:16:48 PM
 #14

so this is a new release, higher multiplier?

Actually its my favorite slot game, but due to the fact that I have been consistently losing playing this, I skipped for weeks., but with this update you shared, I'm now tempted to try my luck again, and maybe I could create a thread that is opposite of your experience. lol

fredericktaylor
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 896
Merit: 345



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 03:27:54 PM
 #15

It is better to forget what you have lost through gambling. The more you remember the money you have lost, the more your mind will never be calm. You will always feel restless and will have an aggressive attitude to get back the lost money by any means. Do not forget that winning through gambling depends on luck, so your luck was not good, so you did not get the result you expected. So make up your mind, do not take any decision in a hurry, forget what you have lost and gamble with more awareness, do not gamble with excessive confidence, it is very important to limit yourself within your means.

Bluedrem
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 560
Merit: 179



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 03:32:46 PM
 #16

Have other people like you experienced the same thing? It could be 5, 10 or 50. If everyone loses the same way in the lottery game like you, then there may be something wrong, but nothing can be said based on your own bet, i.e. a single bet. You may not have been lucky that day, which is why you could not get the maximum win even after using so much money. I think we need to wait more to clearly understand whether everything is going well or not.

Hispo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2086
Merit: 3213


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 04:24:34 PM
 #17

It is actually a funny comparison to have slot games and politicians side to side. But let us be honest, it would be rather silly from any gambler to actually believe the promises of a slot machine provider when comes to higher chances to win money on one of their slots machines. That is something I could not take seriously, specially if we keep in mind how fast slots can drain one's wallet and bankroll in a single session.

Perhaps you just need a time away from slots and try with different casino games, perhaps  Originals, in which you have more of a "control" over the multiplier and develop more risk management through time.

Just my two sats on this discussion, though.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
MArsland
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2842
Merit: 815


Novus Ordo Seclorum


View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 04:26:32 PM
 #18

So just yesterday one of the most well known games in the history of slot machines was released, namely Gates of Olympus 2500 which offers what was really needed here, features like when in free games any multiplier is collected even if no hit and so on. I tried for hours yesterday the best bonus, the one costing x1250 your bet to buy it and after more than six hours not a single x2500 was seen on the board. The game hits much less than other series and like politicians offer you empty vows this game keep building the multiplier while not giving you what "they promise".
The one I imagine from the 2500x multiplication is 1000, 1000 and 500. But of course until now I never got it. Not only Gates Olympus, there is Sweet Bonanza 2500, in the game I maximum ever get 1500x (1000 + 500). A doubling that is almost close to 2500x. If you say like a politicians that promises without any evidence, I think there is a point except that the 2500x multiplier appears when gambling influencers play it.

YOSHIE
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1915


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 04:54:11 PM
 #19

I tried for hours yesterday the best bonus, the one costing x1250 your bet to buy it and after more than six hours not a single x2500 was seen on the board.
I've seen a slot game (Gates of Olympus 2500) whether it's a newly released slot or an old one, with the presence of Gates of Olympus 2500, utilizing AI technology to advertise or promote casinos is quite easy, regardless of whether they are fair or not.

In slot games, you should be guided by the 2500 times winnings, it could be that the advertising is a form of manipulation or psychology and it could also be an online casino trick even though the casino comes from the Pragmatic Play provider.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
lionheart78
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1210



View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 05:28:04 PM
 #20

So just yesterday one of the most well known games in the history of slot machines was released, namely Gates of Olympus 2500 which offers what was really needed here, features like when in free games any multiplier is collected even if no hit and so on. I tried for hours yesterday the best bonus, the one costing x1250 your bet to buy it and after more than six hours not a single x2500 was seen on the board. The game hits much less than other series and like politicians offer you empty vows this game keep building the multiplier while not giving you what "they promise".

 Cheesy  I feel you!  Lots of slots often gives us the almost hit scenario, even dropping huge multipliers, but do not give connecting hits.  They give us the illusion of some very huge multiplier to have chance of appearing only to get disappointed after a long hours of playing because we don't even see half of that huge multiplier being dropped.

The sad part is that in each connection and active tumbles, not even a multiplier will drop, and if they give us a multiplier and a connecting hits, the multiplier is the smallest or next to that.  The most disappointing in a bonus game is giving us a big multiplier with a minimum reward hit at the start of the bonus, and the next is all missed until the end. Grin


░░░░██████████████░░░░░▄▄███████████░░░░░░▄████████████░█████░░░▄███████▀
░░░░█████████████░░░░▄██████████████░░░░▄██████████████░█████░▄███████▀
░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀█████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░████████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░█████▀░░░░░░█████░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▀
▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄███████░░█████████████████░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▄
█████▄▄▄███████▀
░░░█████████████████░█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░████████████▄
█████████████▀
░░░░░████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████░██████████████████░█████░▀███████▄
██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░█████░██████████████████░█████░░░▀███████▄
.com
.
...🎰 100 FreeSpins | No Wager ... Instant Rakeback + VIP Transfer ... ⚽ Sport's Welcome Pack | Risk-Free ....PLAY NOW..
[/center]
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!