I am merely expressing my own wishes and thoughts here. In my view, none of us should remain confined within our own boundaries or current standing; rather, it is essential to constantly learn something new. At the very least, you should strive to achieve the greatest possible success in what you love doing. There is a saying in our village: "Stay exactly where you are, and spend your entire life just like that."
They view investing in Bitcoin—or indeed any other investment or business venture—as a risk to their lives. To them, the meaning of life is simply to be born.- eat -.choose a career or profession - look after one's family - and ultimately face death.
I happen to have seen this image a long ago, I might not have been on this forum then, and it struck me in my mind like I had to do something. Show your villagers those late night motivational reels, and I am sure their minds will change or they will call you a traitor haha.
But seriously, time changes and every little community has to face those changes and then adapt accordingly, so it's better to stay sharp instead of choosing not to. I always wondered why those African tribes move toward cities, why people living like that don't just try to find some work so they can contribute to the economy and make something in return to make their lives easier.
But then I realized they can be in their comfort zone from our sight, but hunting, staying thirsty, and all that by staying away from the clever people is a strategy to secure their wealth that people in cities see and they instantly plan to steal it from them.
I like the picture description you used because it more than highlights the reality of many individuals in society today who think they are putting themselves in harms way when they strive for a better life outside their comfort zone.
Mindset shift is meant for those who see Bitcoin investment as way out of their current poor state and want a better chance to get wealth before they die at least.
Staying still in a world that has come to accept Bitcoin as an alternative currency is just plain stupidity in my opinion and anyone who comes in contact with this knowledge and dies nothing about it, may end up learning of such from their children or neighbors who were brave enough and changed their life with the opportunity.
To stay stagnant is a true failure and undervalue of human life, while taking risks and exploring opportunities is the real deal. Continuous self education is how to stay active rather than stay passive and poor in this modern times.