I am merely expressing my own wishes and thoughts here. In my view, none of us should remain confined within our own boundaries or current standing; rather, it is essential to constantly learn something new. At the very least, you should strive to achieve the greatest possible success in what you love doing. There is a saying in our village: "Stay exactly where you are, and spend your entire life just like that."
They view investing in Bitcoin—or indeed any other investment or business venture—as a risk to their lives. To them, the meaning of life is simply to be born.- eat -.choose a career or profession - look after one's family - and ultimately face death.
However, I do not like living within such rigid, set rules at all. Much like Bitcoin, I will keep trying to shift my position for as long as I live. In this regard, the Bitcoin market serves as my greatest inspiration; it is constantly updating itself and evolving its position.Many might ask, "Do you, then, also desire a crash like Bitcoin's?" Yes, I do. The struggle for survival in life is crucial—and not merely for the sake of success. After all, one learns far more from failure than from success. I never want my financial situation to remain stagnant or unchanged; I am genuinely interested in investing in Bitcoin. Neither the people behind Bitcoin nor our modern world has ever stood still.Those who are constantly moving these things forward are always striving to change their own position.
Everyone thinks within their own boundaries and looks to their parents for guidance. In the country where I live, there's an expression similar to yours, but it's more like, "Where you were born, there you'll find your way." It's used by those who are afraid to take risks by moving to new places. In other words, these are people who are afraid to break away from their familiar circle of life.
And then there are those who follow the saying, "I can always go home, but for now I have to take risks." And I like those types more. Because all new generations in nature achieve success only if fear doesn't stop them.