Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2026, 09:11:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [DISCUSSION] What should we do as startup owners/technical people?  (Read 13 times)
prp-e (OP)
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 155
Merit: 5


View Profile
Today at 04:59:29 PM
 #1

Recently I just launched my stable coin project and as expected, not much attention. I am not blaming anyone because I know how risky it is to invest on even well-known coins (even BTC itself) and it makes sense why people may not pay much or invest much in a newly born coin.
I also was searching for trends, asking on reddit and X (honestly everyone on reddit think everything crypto is a scam, X is a much better place...), even asking AI systems. In my experience, AI systems are really biased on what I asked them to do in the past (for example my ChatGPT instantly starts to write solidity code even without asking, which is a little odd and since I did my stable coin research on it, it is biased towards my project) and not a reliable source. Social media has a better result.
Like a year ago, I was talking to a friend and she suggested working in RWA space, and since I am a startup guy, and all my life I worked with digital assets, I have no idea how RWA mechanisms work and honestly, I am not touching things before I understand it (like fifty percent at least).
However, I searched recently and I found privacy coins are becoming a trend in past few months due to growth of $ZEC (ZCash) and if you ask my personal take, ZCash is like Midjourney and there will be a follow up of privacy coins after ZCash meets a certain point (although we already are there I guess).
So, honestly, if someone wants to work in crypto as a tech guy (software dev, vibe coder, etc) or startup guy, what should they do?
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!