Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2026, 06:45:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [DISCUSSION] FREE Bitcointalk Campaign Manager — Looking for Real User Feedback  (Read 40 times)
Mcpeanut (OP)
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 211
Merit: 21

The Campaign Finder — Campaign Alerts ✅


View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 06:06:12 PM
 #1

🚀 The Campaign Finder — Opening the Campaign Manager System for FREE

I'd like to get some feedback from the Bitcointalk community, especially from people who are currently managing signature campaigns or other forum-based campaigns.

I have been working on The Campaign Finder, and one part of the platform is a dedicated Campaign Manager System designed to help managers handle participant tracking and campaign progress.

Originally, I planned to offer this as a paid weekly service.

After thinking about it, I've decided to take a different approach for the launch:

The Campaign Manager system is currently FREE during the launch period.

There is no payment required to create and manage a campaign during this launch phase.



💡 WHY MAKE IT FREE?

The main reason is simple:

I want real campaign managers to use it before I decide how the final monetization should work.

It's easy to build features based on assumptions.

It's much more useful to have actual campaign managers use the system with real participants and tell me:

• What is useful
• What is unnecessary
• What is missing
• What is confusing
• What should be automated next
• What would actually save time

Rather than putting the system behind a payment wall immediately, I want to get real usage and improve it based on real feedback.



⚙️ WHAT DOES THE CAMPAIGN MANAGER SYSTEM DO?

The idea is to provide a management and tracking layer around a Bitcointalk campaign.

Bitcointalk remains where the campaign happens.

Participants still make their posts on Bitcointalk.

The Campaign Finder is used to organize and track the campaign activity.

A manager can:

1. Create a campaign

Configure things such as:

• Campaign name
• Campaign start time
• Campaign periods
• Minimum posts
• Allowed boards
• Minimum character requirements
• Posting intervals
• Participant rank requirements
• Rank-based reward rates
• Campaign status

2. Add approved participants

Participants can be added using their Bitcointalk profile URL.

The participant does not need to create a Campaign Finder account simply to participate in the campaign.

3. Track participant activity

The system periodically checks participant Bitcointalk activity and records discovered posts.

4. Evaluate campaign requirements

Tracked posts can be evaluated against the configured campaign rules.

The manager can see things such as:

• Qualified posts
• Disqualified posts
• Posts requiring review
• Posts outside the campaign period
• Posts from excluded boards
• Posts that fail configured requirements

5. Monitor weekly progress

For each participant, the manager can see current progress.

For example:


Required:       20
Detected:       15
Qualified:      13
Pending Review:  1
Disqualified:    1

Remaining:       7
Progress:       65%


So instead of manually calculating:

20 required - 13 qualified = 7 remaining

the dashboard shows the current progress directly.



👤 PARTICIPANT LINKING

There is also a participant-side feature.

Participants are identified using their numeric Bitcointalk User ID rather than relying only on usernames.

This means a manager can add a participant first, and that participant can later create a Campaign Finder account and verify the same Bitcointalk profile.

The existing participant record can then be connected to the user's account.

No duplicate participant record is required.

The participant can then see their own campaign progress, including:

• Current campaign
• Current period
• Required posts
• Qualified posts
• Remaining posts
• Detected activity
• Pending/review activity
• Progress



📊 WHY I THINK THIS COULD BE USEFUL

One of the repetitive parts of campaign management is checking participant activity.

A manager may need to repeatedly:

• Open participant profiles
• Count posts
• Check posting times
• Check boards
• Check minimum character requirements
• Record post links
• Calculate weekly progress
• Identify who still has posts remaining

The goal of the Campaign Finder Manager System is to bring that information into one place.

Instead of maintaining a separate spreadsheet just to answer:

"Who has completed their posts and who still needs to post?"

the manager can see the campaign progress from the dashboard.



🆓 WHY I'M OPENING IT FOR FREE

I don't want the first thing a campaign manager sees to be:

"Pay before you know whether this is useful."

I would rather let people actually test it.

So during the current launch period:

Campaign Manager access = FREE

You can create a real campaign and use the current manager features without paying for campaign credits.

I'm keeping the payment infrastructure in the project because I may introduce paid or premium features later.

But for now, my priority is adoption, testing and feedback.



🧪 WHAT I'D LIKE TO TEST

I'm especially interested in feedback from people who are actually managing campaigns.

For example:

Campaign setup

Is creating a campaign straightforward?

Participant management

Is adding and managing participants easy enough?

Tracking

Does the tracking information give you what you actually need?

Qualification

Are the qualification results understandable?

Progress

Is "Qualified / Required / Remaining" useful for managing participants?

Reports

What information would you want to see that isn't currently available?

Notifications

Would Telegram, email or other notifications be useful?

Automation

What part of campaign management would you most like to stop doing manually?



💡 I'M ALSO BUILDING COMMUNITY FEATURE REQUESTS

I've added a public Feature Requests & Roadmap system to the website.

The idea is that the community can suggest features and help decide what should be developed next.

Verified users can:

• Submit feature ideas
• Upvote features
• Comment on requests

Everyone can publicly browse:

• Feature requests
• Vote counts
• Comments
• Development status
• Roadmap

Feature Requests:

https://thecampaignfinder.com/feature-requests.php

So instead of me deciding everything internally, I want the development direction to be influenced by actual community requirements.



🔐 SECURITY / ACCOUNT ACCESS

The Campaign Finder does not require participants to provide their Bitcointalk passwords.

The platform uses Bitcointalk profile information for participant verification and activity tracking.

The manager remains in control of the campaign and final payout decisions.

The platform is intended to work alongside Bitcointalk rather than replace it.



🌍 WHO CAN USE IT?

I'm interested in feedback from:

• Signature campaign managers
• Forum campaign managers
• Paid posting campaign managers
• Promotional campaign managers
• Campaign participants
• Experienced Bitcointalk users who have managed or participated in campaigns

You don't have to be an expert with the platform.

I'm actually more interested in honest criticism than praise.

If something doesn't make sense, please say so.

If something is missing, tell me.

If you think I'm approaching a problem the wrong way, I'd rather know that now than after spending months developing it.



❓ SOME QUESTIONS FOR CAMPAIGN MANAGERS

If you manage campaigns, I'd really appreciate your opinion on these:

1. What is the most time-consuming part of managing a campaign?

2. Do you currently use a spreadsheet or another tool to track participants?

3. Which information do you check most often?

4. Would automatic post tracking save you meaningful time?

5. What information should a campaign manager see immediately after opening the dashboard?

6. What type of notification would actually be useful?

7. Which feature would make you use a campaign-management tool regularly?



🚀 TRY IT

The Campaign Manager is currently FREE during the launch period.

You can create an account here:

https://thecampaignfinder.com/

If you manage a campaign, you can create it and try the system with your real workflow.

There is no payment required during the current launch.



🙏 I'D APPRECIATE HONEST FEEDBACK

I'm not posting this just to say:

"Look what I built."

The more useful question is:

"Is this actually useful for people who manage Bitcointalk campaigns?"

That's what I want to find out.

So if you try it, please tell me what you think.

Positive feedback is welcome.

Critical feedback is equally welcome.

Feature suggestions are welcome.

And if you think a particular part of the system is unnecessary, I'd like to hear that too.

The Campaign Finder

Find. Compare. Join Campaigns.

https://thecampaignfinder.com/

Campaign Manager — FREE during the launch period

Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2772
Merit: 2123


฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 08:54:13 PM
 #2

How many Threads must you create regarding your service? One should be enough so all the conversation can easily be followed.

Also, your style of posting does not give anyone interest to read through what you have to offer. I don't know if you are using AI, but it doesn't look cool. Why not just make a simple post that is to the point and not some lengthy bulletins?

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!