Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2026, 08:05:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to censor a blockchain-based chat/comment section?  (Read 20 times)
vicnas (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 6
Merit: 0


View Profile
Today at 02:28:55 AM
 #1

I just launched a board feature of my Lapsecoin blockchain 2 months old.

The board is basically a comment section when messages, reactions and replies are all
routed through transactions.

But now, I am worrying people could post scams or worse, illegal content.
The easy solution would be filters ui-side but if it ever gets attention, wouldn't be
much time before there is censor-free version.
So, it needs to be done in consensus rules.

I could train ML model to detect but I can't risk false positives for transactions
and I am pretty sure they can't be fooled with tricks like s.e.x or who knows
what.

How would you solve this?

Live network viewed from my node: https://lapsenode.vicnas.me/network (3-10 nodes in average)
Live board: https://lapsenode.vicnas.me/board
Whitepaper: https://lapsenode.vicnas.me/whitepaper
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!