Bitcoin Forum
October 03, 2026, 08:29:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Grok Bot Projects  (Read 140 times)
OgNasty (OP)
Donator
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 5614
Merit: 6586


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 04:11:03 AM
 #1

I have been playing around with Grok Bot lately and have really enjoyed the experience.

https://x.ai/bot

Is anyone else building things using Grok Bot that they want to share? 

Most of the things I’m working on are for personal or business use, but I have started messing around with a DeFi trading bot that could one day evolve into a popular template.

What things are you using AI agents for?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
NotATether
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2478
Merit: 10359


┻┻ ︵㇏(°□°㇏)


View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 10:30:43 AM
Merited by OgNasty (1), ABCbits (1)
 #2

Bitcoin Wiki updates nowadays are being done by my Grok Bots (with human review, of course).

I created a private copy of the wiki on my servers which they use as a playground, I select the changes I like then use the Grok Computer to publish them there.

More updates in the past month than I think in the entire past year btw.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
OgNasty (OP)
Donator
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 5614
Merit: 6586


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 08:55:48 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2026, 10:24:37 PM by OgNasty
 #3

Bitcoin Wiki updates nowadays are being done by my Grok Bots (with human review, of course).

I created a private copy of the wiki on my servers which they use as a playground, I select the changes I like then use the Grok Computer to publish them there.

More updates in the past month than I think in the entire past year btw.

That’s awesome. I know extremely little about Wikipedia, but this sounds like a massive improvement in productivity.

My personal assistant is handling so much stuff for me now. I’m finding myself with free time. If usage wasn’t a concern, I would probably spend all day handing more of my responsibilities to Grok Bot until I’m no longer needed for my life to function.

Edit: Speaking of Grok and Wikipedia… They just updated Grokipedia.

https://grokipedia.com/

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Cinexa
Member
**
Online Online

Activity: 98
Merit: 155


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 01:42:20 PM
 #4

I created a private copy of the wiki on my servers which they use as a playground, I select the changes I like then use the Grok Computer to publish them there.

Don't you feel insecure entering your credentials on Grokbot computers?
I wanted to post content on social media and automated the process. However, I decided not to login using the Grokbot computer.
I will wait a couple more weeks to see if anyone reports about Grokbot. I am currently using it mostly for research purposes.
NotATether
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2478
Merit: 10359


┻┻ ︵㇏(°□°㇏)


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 06:34:04 AM
 #5

Don't you feel insecure entering your credentials on Grokbot computers?
I wanted to post content on social media and automated the process. However, I decided not to login using the Grokbot computer.
I will wait a couple more weeks to see if anyone reports about Grokbot. I am currently using it mostly for research purposes.

It's a gamble, but Grok Computers are just Linux with XFCE. Just don't save any passwords in there and you should be good. The browser in the computer is actually stock Chrome (so not even Chromium) so that's not going to be saving anything behind your back.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
DYING_S0UL
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1270


The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translator - AOBT


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 07:55:48 AM
 #6


What things are you using AI agents for?

I used to use Codex from OpenAi, to build things for me.

One of those were an expense manager app (Android apk, build in Dart), you know where you keep track of all of your daily expenses, and it shows you everything catagory wise, organised (for example, grocery, rent, electricity, gas, food, medical etc). The app also works in multiple devices, has data sync across different devices with Firebase for online authentication, has the ability to create multiple profiles/users..as well as join via invite code (in case there are multiple user making the expenses, like in a family or bachalors home).

Nowadays, I build nothing as I have ran out of subscription, lol.  Tongue

Now, I just play around with local LLM's via LM studio & Ollama. I have a decent GPU (5060 Ti, 16 GB Vram), so most of the low to mid tier LLM (is low to mid tier even an official catagory? I don't know, lets just call it that, for now), with not many Billion parameter (4B, 8B, 12B) runs without any bottlenecks.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
NotATether
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2478
Merit: 10359


┻┻ ︵㇏(°□°㇏)


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 08:13:46 AM
 #7

One of those were an expense manager app (Android apk, build in Dart), you know where you keep track of all of your daily expenses, and it shows you everything catagory wise, organised (for example, grocery, rent, electricity, gas, food, medical etc). The app also works in multiple devices, has data sync across different devices with Firebase for online authentication, has the ability to create multiple profiles/users..as well as join via invite code (in case there are multiple user making the expenses, like in a family or bachalors home).

How did you find testers for it?

I have resorted to begging my friends and people I meet on X to join my app's testing program for Google Play, just so that I can meet the 12 testers testing for 14 days requirement and publish it there.

Predictably, it is not working as well as I want it to Grin

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
DYING_S0UL
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1270


The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translator - AOBT


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 08:24:21 AM
 #8

-snip-

How did you find testers for it?

I have resorted to begging my friends and people I meet on X to join my app's testing program for Google Play, just so that I can meet the 12 testers testing for 14 days requirement and publish it there.

Predictably, it is not working as well as I want it to Grin

I have resorted to the same method you applied. Begging, sorry requesting my friends to test out my app. And then I realised, the importance of testers. Almost immediately, they found many visual bugs, as well as logical faults in the calculation. I literally had to build more than 30+ test builds (give or take some, can't remember the exact number), in order to reach a bug free application, finger crossed.

Can't say about the Google play, as I have never tried publishing anything there, and I heard they charge you an one time fee ($20 something), to be able to publish your apps.


▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
NotATether
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2478
Merit: 10359


┻┻ ︵㇏(°□°㇏)


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 08:26:03 AM
 #9

I have resorted to the same method you applied. Begging, sorry requesting my friends to test out my app. And then I realised, the importance of testers. Almost immediately, they found many visual bugs, as well as logical faults in the calculation. I literally had to build more than 30+ test builds (give or take some, can't remember the exact number), in order to reach a bug free application, finger crossed.

Can't say about the Google play, as I have never tried publishing anything there, and I heard they charge you an one time fee ($20 something), to be able to publish your apps.

I have already paid the fee, sent them my KYC (ewww) and now they want me to find like 10 more testers for my app, which I've made like 25 builds for at this point.

Claude is a great tester, but it can only do so much when you need actual, human testers to make Google happy.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
DYING_S0UL
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1270


The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translator - AOBT


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 09:06:38 AM
 #10

I have resorted to the same method you applied. Begging, sorry requesting my friends to test out my app. And then I realised, the importance of testers. Almost immediately, they found many visual bugs, as well as logical faults in the calculation. I literally had to build more than 30+ test builds (give or take some, can't remember the exact number), in order to reach a bug free application, finger crossed.

Can't say about the Google play, as I have never tried publishing anything there, and I heard they charge you an one time fee ($20 something), to be able to publish your apps.

I have already paid the fee, sent them my KYC (ewww) and now they want me to find like 10 more testers for my app, which I've made like 25 builds for at this point.

Claude is a great tester, but it can only do so much when you need actual, human testers to make Google happy.

Next time if need an additional tester (for Android apk, or anything related to Windows, application, userscript, extension) feel free to knock me. I have a habit of testing new things. I have tested many things over the years (for example Custom ROM's - aka operating systems - LineageOS, NusuntaraOS, PixelOS, and Root/superUser/KernelSU), even installed Kali Linux on my potato phone..lol (yeah it's possible). Smiley

Claude can fix everything, but at the end of the day, we still need human touch. Imho, there are still many things that an AI cannot detect properly (where human eyes are needed). And, even after explaining multiple times, sometimes the AI would just mess things up.

Jokes/sarcasm intended, but when it comes to vibe coding, this meme is so true.


▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!