Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2026, 09:54:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best ways to earn Bitcoin?  (Read 79 times)
BTC613770 (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 1
Merit: 0


View Profile
Today at 06:20:29 AM
 #1

I want to start up again in the crypto space after years of being less active. I remember the early days where there were all sorts of ways to get free bitcoin and cryptocurrency, such as faucets, mining, tips, etc ... I managed to scrap together around 0.25 Bitcoins back in the day doing stuff like that.

If anyone has suggestions on the best ways to earn Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, I would greatly appreciate it. I want to do everything that makes sense and actually earns money, and of course anything that's like gambling I'm not interested in; I want solid crypto earning mechanisms even if they earn a little bit, since then they could be scaled up or aggregated.

God bless all of you!
Somegory
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 420
Merit: 215



View Profile
Today at 06:41:05 AM
 #2

You want to start up again, means you are not a new member on here, mind me asking what happened to your old account? I am only talking about this base on your statement.

If I am wrong or misjudged then pardon my curiosity.

Cloud mining is dead and so is faucets, even if you found one or two it's not going to worth your time..
Mining is not for kids anymore, you can't start a P4 and mine a BTC, those days are long gone.

What happened to the 0.25 BTC you scrap up at the time?
People would struggle to even have 0.01BTC today.

Free Market Capitalist
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2240
Merit: 3674



View Profile
Today at 06:45:11 AM
 #3

The best way would be to sell products or services to people who pay you in Bitcoin, but realistically, that's pretty difficult. The other option, which is more feasible on the forum, would be to participate in paid signature campaigns, but that will take you at least half a year of making quality contributions to the forum until you can join.

FinneysTrueVision
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1382


AntiSwap.io - NO AML/KYC EXCHANGER MONITORING


View Profile
Today at 06:53:29 AM
 #4

I also remember doing various odd tasks back in the day and earning a good amount from it, that I wish I had hodled. I might have spent most of those earnings on a brand new laptop.

Faucets and other micro earning type of sites are no longer relevant. Offerwall sites still exist, but Bitcoin’s price isn’t going to increase as rapidly as it did before, so it’s not worth the effort to earn a small amount of dust per day.

This forum is the only place I know of where you can still earn a decent amount of Bitcoin without any prior investment. It only requires some time to get your rank up to a level where you can join a paid campaign. If you already have a good income, you might be better off buying Bitcoin directly than trying to get someone to pay you with it.

laspol65
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 602
Merit: 225



View Profile
Today at 07:13:10 AM
 #5

I want to start up again in the crypto space after years of being less active. I remember the early days where there were all sorts of ways to get free bitcoin and cryptocurrency, such as faucets, mining, tips, etc ... I managed to scrap together around 0.25 Bitcoins back in the day doing stuff like that.
If anyone has suggestions on the best ways to earn Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, I would greatly appreciate it. I want to do everything that makes sense and actually earns money, and of course anything that's like gambling I'm not interested in; I want solid crypto earning mechanisms even if they earn a little bit, since then they could be scaled up or aggregated.

God bless all of you!

See, if you want to earn Bitcoin, you need to build a Bitcoin authorized merchant center, where you can buy and sell products through payment. But it is quite difficult to do because it requires extra effort, and there is another alternative method that you can accept BTC payments through signature campaigns on this forum.
But for this you need to increase the rank of your account, because since you are now a new member, you need to post enough quality posts. And through quality and informative posts, you can earn merit and increase the rank of your account.
You can get help by accessing this link below.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1629118.msg16384190#msg16384190

Catenaccio
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1260
Merit: 366



View Profile
Today at 07:23:49 AM
 #6

I want to start up again in the crypto space after years of being less active. I remember the early days where there were all sorts of ways to get free bitcoin and cryptocurrency, such as faucets, mining, tips, etc ... I managed to scrap together around 0.25 Bitcoins back in the day doing stuff like that.

If anyone has suggestions on the best ways to earn Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, I would greatly appreciate it. I want to do everything that makes sense and actually earns money, and of course anything that's like gambling I'm not interested in; I want solid crypto earning mechanisms even if they earn a little bit, since then they could be scaled up or aggregated.
No way to verify that your story is real or a fiction but skip that impossible fact verification, nowadays, if you want to get bitcoins, you will have mine bitcoin, work for bitcoin, work for money and use money to buy bitcoin, or work for altcoins and sell altcoins for bitcoins.

[General] How to earn Bitcoins. You can check anything still exists.
List Of Crypto Casinos with The Best Faucets. If you need recommendation, don't waste time with faucets.
Cryptocurrency job list.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
LoyceV
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4172
Merit: 22831


Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021


View Profile WWW
Today at 07:24:04 AM
 #7

I remember the early days where there were all sorts of ways to get free bitcoin and cryptocurrency, such as faucets, mining, tips, etc ... I managed to scrap together around 0.25 Bitcoins back in the day doing stuff like that.
Instead of looking at this as 0.25 BTC, look at the fiat value it had at the time. If it was about $50, that explains why you could scrape it together by wasting spending many hours on faucets. But if you're looking at $20k now, that's not going to work again.

¡uʍop ǝpᴉsdn pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ ɥʇᴉʍ ʎuunɟ ʞool no⅄
[MUSIC] The Ballad of LoyceV
Don Saga
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 105
Merit: 14


View Profile
Today at 08:33:56 AM
 #8

Earning bitcoin for free like back in the days through mining is almost not viable so thats out of the picture. You mentioned you have previous engagements with bitcoin years back so you're not totally new to the system, I guess.

The most productive way to earn bitcoin is working for it, through freelancing, programming, marketing and the rest, and payment is made in bitcoin. You could make your research on freelancing programs like Upwork and Fiverr and what work experience is needed to see if you qualify for it, or better still find a job that pays in fiat and make committed deposits with DCA strategy.
Daniel91
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3710
Merit: 1997



View Profile WWW
Today at 08:41:04 AM
 #9

I remember the early days where there were all sorts of ways to get free bitcoin and cryptocurrency, such as faucets, mining, tips, etc ... I managed to scrap together around 0.25 Bitcoins back in the day doing stuff like that.
Instead of looking at this as 0.25 BTC, look at the fiat value it had at the time. If it was about $50, that explains why you could scrape it together by wasting spending many hours on faucets. But if you're looking at $20k now, that's not going to work again.

Yes, I also remember those ''good old days'' and how we could earn bitcoin in many easy and free ways back then.
I think most of us were too young back then and simply didn't realize how much bitcoins we collected so easily would be worth one day.  Grin
OP, you've already gotten a lot of good answers on how to earn btc on this forum.
If you don't have the patience to slowly build your reputation and rank on this forum, so you can join signature campaigns, then I suggest you check out the ''Services'' section on this forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 and maybe find some good paid project for yourself like paid translation or doing some other paid tasks.
Good luck!

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
EarnOnVictor
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 1540
Merit: 959



View Profile
Today at 09:51:03 AM
 #10

I want to start up again in the crypto space after years of being less active. I remember the early days where there were all sorts of ways to get free bitcoin and cryptocurrency, such as faucets, mining, tips, etc ... I managed to scrap together around 0.25 Bitcoins back in the day doing stuff like that.
You must be one of the OGs! Wink How I wish you never stopped. Having 0.25 BTC is no joke today.

Quote
If anyone has suggestions on the best ways to earn Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, I would greatly appreciate it. I want to do everything that makes sense and actually earns money, and of course anything that's like gambling I'm not interested in; I want solid crypto earning mechanisms even if they earn a little bit, since then they could be scaled up or aggregated.
Here are my suggestions, but you should try to get the right ones and right ways of doing them yourself:
1. Stake your crypto.
2. Join affiliate marketing that pays in crypto.
3. You can learn different skills and activities and becomes a freelance. It has worked for many.
4. If you have the time and energy for surveys, they can deliver decent cryptos to your wallet too.
5. Sort for paying forum's for yourself activities.
6 Trade/Invest for more cryptos.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!