From what I gather, you created an announcement thread to promote your casino-building service. The people who want to own their own casinos are individuals with money—at least those looking to run a serious casino business. So, when they look at your thread, they won't see anything professional about it. There’s no link to the site where they can check out the services you offer; there’s only this:
💬 QUESTIONS?
Drop your questions below or contact us directly.
@gohar2118
When you search for it, nothing comes up. I don't know if that's a Telegram handle or not. You could have saved people the trouble of trying to find your site by simply posting the link here. I also noticed that the handle " @gohar2118 " doesn't look like "LYNON"; usually, if it were the site's Telegram handle, we'd see something like "LYNON2118," for instance. It makes it look like you aren't handling this project very well creating a low-quality announcement thread and not even noticing that you failed to post the site link. Since you didn't post the link to the site, I searched for it myself and found this site:
https://lynon.com/Assuming this is indeed the site you are referring to in your announcement thread, I notice that the site's social media accounts were created over a year ago. The Instagram account was created in 2024, and the Twitter account was also created in 2024; however, regarding the Twitter account, despite being created in 2024, the first tweet wasn't posted until May 7, 2025, and it received no comments or shares.
https://x.com/Lynon_Official/status/1920087953377800250This might well be an indication that your site has been up and running for over a year without you managing to land any clients perhaps because your marketing isn't effective. I’m not sure if this is due to a lack of funds or because it’s a particularly tough market, given that casinos might prefer established companies with a proven track record.