If you can buy it at $50 or below, I think so. But there is probably of it going to $40. All-time high was $413 in 2021, but last bull run litecoin highest price was $147 in 2025 which was 4 years after.
That means it is not yet a store of value for those that bought it at higher prices.
In short, I prefer bitcoin. Although, litecoin could increase up to $150 in the coming bull run.
Looking at the current LTC chart, it seems that LTC could return to the $130-140 range as early as the beginning of next year. It's worth noting that over the past few years, LTC has repeatedly touched this level and then entered a correction phase because it was unable to break through it. Let's see what happens this time, but I believe that if it successfully breaks through, LTC could surge into the $250-300 range.