As an investor without Sam Altman putting the IPO on hold you should be skeptical and hold on before investing at this time in Ai companies IPO.
I do not think people should hold because of what co-founder and CEO of OpenAI, Sam Altman said. AI is the future. Despite what have been said about AI recently, that the companies should reduce the rate they are developing AI, the opposite will be what would be seen in the coming years.
I saw Bill Gates said something against AI recently, but what he is is that if AI is misused, that it can be very catastrophic to life which I think it is true.
Do you think it's a plot to generate attention towards Open Ai IPO whenever it is open or it is a genuine statement from Mr Sam Altman.
It is possible and maybe it is not. There are many news recently that reputable people are saying something about reducing AI developments.