Bitcoin Forum
October 01, 2026, 01:55:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cristiano Ronaldo LEFT PORTUGAL NATIONAL TEAM CAMP. 🇵🇹  (Read 26 times)
IDRIS22 (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 3
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 30, 2026, 07:48:49 PM
 #1

“After the National Team coach’s press conference, and following a conversation with the President of the Portuguese Football Federation, I have decided to leave the National Team training camp”.

“In due time, I will tell all Portuguese people the truth about the reasons that led to my departure from the national team, to which I have always dedicated myself”.

“Now is the time to wish good luck to Portugal and to all my teammates”. According to Fabrizio Romano
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3332
Merit: 3180


View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 08:48:34 PM
 #2

I'd really like to read all of this in the original source. Could you share a link? Or better yet, could you include it right in the first post?
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!