<>
I don't stick with these coins; the only reason I trade them is because of the possible continued pump, but I still have some references, including the volume and momentum changes and conditions must met before I make some trades. Even if it is sitting to oversold zone, it's just a signal that there's a high possibility of reversal. Actually, I am waiting for that reversal because I only enter pullbacks, not exactly pullbacks, but if I see rejections and meet my momentum and breakouts, then that is going to be my entry setup. My strategy includes price action, but I still need some indicators like EMA50/100/200 for trend analysis and MFI/RSI for momentum analysis.
Risky or not, I trade only based on my conditions and rules. I haven't traded just because the coin is risky or the current situation is risky. I have a system that I follow; it's not random or something. I strictly follow the rules and conditions; breaking them will give me a bad result.
Might be surprising to hear, but this is rare and if so, a lot of respect from me. These days, you hear the most basic comments: risky project, risky devs, risky caps, risky platform (which to me are actually quite valid from a DD perspective).
But if you're just a short-term trader, and not a flipper 'investor', and the data is enough that you get 200 MAs, then you're better of trading on your conditions and rules.
Refreshing, good luck to you!