Bitcoin Forum
October 08, 2026, 09:31:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: bitbollo scammer and not be trusted?
Full time proven scammer account abuser - 7 (36.8%)
Innocent and all evidence unverified - 2 (10.5%)
Wintch hunted - 2 (10.5%)
Part of corrupt forum members who abuse trust - 6 (31.6%)
Innocent - 2 (10.5%)
Total Voters: 19

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitbollo Reputation, ponzi scammer account farmer or reputable forum DT member?  (Read 1112 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (4 posts by 2+ users deleted.)
Shishir99
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1088



View Profile
October 07, 2026, 11:37:47 AM
 #21

The real version.
Definetely. That's why I have spent around 140 messages exposing a scam and getting harassed in public.

This guy has literally no limit on the amount of bullshit that can say - even making "partial" quotes.
Yea sure everyone is annoyed to be mentioned, imagine being mentioned 170 times in 2 weeks by the same user.

Look who is talking about the "Real" version.

Allow me to quote some of your version then.

Little Mouse version
Whenever my managed contests were criticized by jeremypwr and LoyceV (if I'm not wrong), I slowly paused them. I have been approached by a few users who were interested to assist me running contests but I didn't because I didn't want to be criticized again for them. I have paused them for indefinite time, until I can come with better contest idea.

bitbollo version
please @[name removed] can yousupport the flag for a CONFIRMED SCAM THAT WAS ENDORSED BY LITTLE MOUSE !?
Or you have changed idea once you have seen another guys scammed / Little Mouse wants provide "better contest idea"?

My Post
It seems the case has escalated faster than light.
I myself participated in the review campaign as well, and I was paid. Even though I gambled that away, others confirmed that they were able to withdraw the funds. So, your missing reward is an exception here, which might have happened by mistake. My best guess is they didn't credit the reward since there was an ongoing issue with your account, which you reported already.

I am not taking his side just because he is a campaign manager. His job is to make sure you get paid for the review. I checked the entire thread, and I can see he said he will pay for the review. However, I also see that he was rude, probably because you kept pushing him and he felt disturbed.

Frogbet might turn into a scam casino, and they may get negative feedback for their actions. But I think your negative feedback on Little Mouse in this case became a personal issue rather than a financial dispute. He insulted you a couple of times, and you did the same by calling him a scammer multiple times, even though he is just a campaign manager.

You two should sit together, have some coffee, and fix this mess. Take a break, come back with fresh mind and I am sure that will help.

bitbollo version
- "hey why escalate so fast - 7 days?" - or
- "hey have you play to the best tower game - in a scam website?"


I can go on and on; should I show more of your quote manipulation?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
bitbollo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4130
Merit: 5160


https://bit.ly/bitbollo


View Profile
Today at 12:02:32 AM
 #22

Anyone can verify that after 3 pages of topic about these guys not paying you replied with that shit non-sense trying to hide the scam.
I don't know what you want to point but you're tryng to :
- harass me with dozens of post and topic
- call me scammer using THOUSANDS of bullshit that has been answered for hundreds of times.

Yes "manipulation" likewise your 5K bet because you don't use AI.
Not derail - you posted a long comment immediately after 5 minutes.
https://bitlist.co/post/67165534/versions

It was formatted with AI. You complete to act as a complete liar. Haven't you done for today right?

Let's be honest. First you attacked my scam accusation. Later you tried to defame about this scam mentioned. Now you're trying to fabricate a ridicolous accusation after 13 years data!

Anyone can verify that scam accusations section is floaded by these scams!
What you're pointing here it's completely ridicolous - you have received pages and pages of explanations but you don't give a shit Wink

Shishir99
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1088



View Profile
Today at 06:21:43 AM
 #23

Yes "manipulation" likewise your 5K bet because you don't use AI.
I confirm again, this post was not formatted with AI. It took me 15 minutes to write that post.

Let's be honest. First you attacked my scam accusation.
You are a liar. I did not attack you. Anyone free to check, this was my first post. - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594694.msg67164766#msg67164766
If the majority confirm that it was an attack, I will leave the forum. 

Later you tried to defame about this scam mentioned. Now you're trying to fabricate a ridicolous accusation after 13 years data!
You are a pathetic liar, and I am proving this again and again. You are increasing the number of years day by day. First, you said 10 years, then 11 years, then 12 years, now you say 13 years. The truth is, the scam happened in 2017, which is 9 years ago.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
bitbollo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4130
Merit: 5160


https://bit.ly/bitbollo


View Profile
Today at 06:38:44 AM
 #24

It's evident an AI post that you write in just 5 minutes. It's strange that you denying now. Yes sure you can write like one page of text including formatting and quote .
Only loan seekers believe in you. "casually". 
From now on, we have literally nothing to talk anymore - ignoring you is the best answer.

...

...

Patethic and liar. Majesty scammer, account farmer. Haven't enough to say bullshit?
These trust red are completely appropriate and even you have made all these circus you have demonstrated that all of my accusations was completely true.
If you was wondering why they made this topic please check

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594694.0 scam accusation against Little Mouse
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.0 scam accusation 2nd topic Little Mouse/frogbet.com
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=3590 FLAG LITTLE MOUSE
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171394#msg67171394 Links with sister scam casino
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=3591 FLAG FROGBET
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67168369#msg67168369 Links of warnings they was not answering since many days / trust a newbie as "team"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171810#msg67171810 4 scams of the last 6 months (all with the same scheme)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67177664#msg67177664 Shisir99 supporting a scam after 7 days
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67184623#msg67184623 there are 4 scam accusations against websites advertised by Little Mouse in the last month

Latabom (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 5
Merit: 0


View Profile
Today at 03:01:53 PM
 #25

It's evident an AI post that you write in just 5 minutes. It's strange that you denying now. Yes sure you can write like one page of text including formatting and quote .
Only loan seekers believe in you. "casually".  
From now on, we have literally nothing to talk anymore - ignoring you is the best answer.
Grin


Thanks!
It's been over a week already; I think most people who trust bitbollo and other people who are regular on the reputation board have already noticed the thread about bitbollo. The main purpose of mentioning their name wasn't to notify them, but to show how bitbollo is doing with his DT power, which is supposed to come with some responsibility. As for the people who's name I mentioned, they are already aware of this case. If they felt disturbed due to my mentions, I apologise for that.

As for my post #5, I think I was on topic, and I am pretty sure about it. If OP feels this was excessive, he could remove my post since it is self-moderated.
Any evidence?
You can read the poll results.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!