Bitcoin Forum
October 02, 2026, 09:33:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [OPEN] Chip Cartel Club - Reddit Review Campaign  (Read 65 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
julerz12 (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1711


Looking for Campaign Manager? PM Me TG: @julerz12


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 06:49:37 AM
 #1












Submission format
Code:
Reddit Account link: 
Subreddit post link:
BSC Wallet Address:

Disclaimer: I am only the Bounty Campaign Manager for this project. I am paid only to manage this campaign. I will not be held responsible should the developers/project team fail to reach their stated goals/obligations to the bounty participants, investors, and everyone else. Join (on this campaign), Invest (on their ICO/IDO/IEO) or use their platform at your own risk.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!