I run 1xDice.com, and I've read what's been said about the site in this thread. Some of it is fair questions, and I'll answer those. Some of it is just made up, and I'm going to call it what it is.
"They won't let you withdraw"This is garbage. Every withdrawal ever requested on 1xDice.com has been paid, on-chain, to the address the player asked for. Not one has been refused, held or "lost". Every payout has a transaction hash on a public blockchain, so anyone can check it, and anyone claiming otherwise can't show a single one that wasn't paid.
If anyone has a withdrawal that wasn't paid, post the details right here, in public, and I'll answer it in public. That offer stands for everyone. So far nobody has taken it, because there's nothing to post.
The "1x" in the name1xDice.com has nothing to do with 1xBet or any other "1x" brand. No ownership, no partnership, no shared anything. "1x" is a multiplier, the same thing you see on every bet on a dice site, and it's our name and nothing more. Being suspicious of a name is fine. Calling a site a scam because of two characters in it isn't evidence of anything.
The licence and company detailsThe first version of the site had placeholder licence and company text in the footer that I pushed by mistake. That was my mistake, I own it, and it's gone. We don't claim a licence, and we never will claim one we don't have.
We're new, and that's exactly why this matters1xDice.com launched in September. We don't have years of history or a big name behind us, and I'm not going to pretend we do. A new casino lives or dies on its reputation, and a reputation takes months of honest play and paid withdrawals to build. One thread full of "scam" with nothing behind it can wreck that before a single real player has had the chance to judge us for themselves.
Questioning a new site is healthy, and I welcome it. Making things up about one isn't. It doesn't protect anybody; it just buries a site that has done nothing wrong. All I'm asking is that people judge 1xDice.com on what it actually does, not on rumours.
Don't trust me, check it-
Provably fair: you see the hash of the server seed before you bet, you set your own client seed, and every result can be rechecked once the seed is revealed.
Verify any roll here.-
Play free first: every game works with free tokens, no account and no deposit.
-
Then test the cashier: deposit a small amount, play, and withdraw. That's the real test, and I want you to do it.
The 200% first-deposit bonus (up to $1,000, minimum $20) is locked and unlocks as you play. Every rule for it, including how fast it unlocks and the 30-day window, is listed on the Rewards page, so read it before you deposit.
support@1xdice.com